HILLARY CLINTON SAYS FAKE NEWS REGULSTIONS ARE COMING

HILLARY CLINTON SAYS FAKE NEWS REGULSTIONS ARE COMING

>Hillary Clinton Calls For Regulation Of "Malicious" Fake News; "Lives Are At Risk"

>"It is a danger that needs to be addressed and addressed quickly," she said, praising "bipartisan legislation" and calling for "leaders in the public and private sector" to act.

>Bipartisan legislation is making its way through Congress to boost the government's response to foreign propaganda, and Silicon Valley is starting to grapple with the challenge and threat of fake news.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/08/hillary_clinton_calls_for_regulation_of_epidemic_of_malicious_fake_news_lives_are_at_risk.html

Is this the precedent being set to restrict free speech? As long as the government gets their filthy hands away from our freedumbs...

>CTR shills want to ban this 10/10

Why?

>Hillary Clinton
>relevant

those lips look like the Grinch's

who?

looks lke the fucking grinch

Because she's a fucking white (fe)male

TRUMP did say he was going to change libel/slander laws to crack down on malicious shitposting.

Let's hope he makes good on the promise. I want Sup Forums and all the other chans shut the fuck down in the USA.

Shoo! Go be an edgy troll outside of my first amendment.

Is the deep Web the final solution?

I think CTR is gone

perfection

>regulating speech

Yeah, let's see how that turns out.

>Regulstions
Ministry of Truth incoming, boys.

Funny how so many high ranking people are coming out to defend a "pizza" merchant

Get over the fucking pizza bullshit. It's nonsense. The reason they're latching onto it is because it's so ridiculous and so many people continue to insist on believing in it they can use it to claim anything they want is fake news. You're playing right into it.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, friend ;^)

>lost the election
>still trying to ruin the country anyways

pls die

Who is bringing them in? Obama has 1 month and then trump can focus them on the msm instead. This is bullshit.

>Free speech laws
>Under trump

Is Sup Forums memeing fascism into reality?

They are so scared of authoritarianism and literally hitler and then they want to change the electoral system and bring in speech laws and control the media. Liberals are memeing him into full fascism.

Maybe, but there is something else floating around now that might be related to it. I've been visited by some subversives that seem to be operating on the same script lately.

GOYS PLEASE, THERE IS ONLY THE MSM THAT IS THE ONLY REAL NEWS! BAN ALL OTHER NEWS GOYS

FIRST AMENDMENT KEEPS KIDS SAFE

PIZZAGATE IS NOT FAKE!

For once I agree with Hillary.

Shut down CNN already, it's more than obvious at this point they are nothing but a propaganda mill.

Democrats in the US have been trying to abolish free political speech for everyone except approved media outlets for decades. The "Fairness Doctrine" and McCain–Feingold are the closest they've gotten.

>Hillary Clinton Calls For

>holds no office
>has no authority
>holds no position
>not even a job
>not even related to anyone in office

I thought she was off hiking in hudson valley or some shit

Good thing they won't be able to do shit for 8 more years then. The gulag will have to wait.

I agree. It's time to repeal New York Times, Co. v. Sullivan.

>condemns fake news

That's rich coming from the cunt that stages "random" photos with staunch "supporters", all of whom just happen to work for PR firms and have previously met the cunt.

So they'll ban mainstream medias ?

Yeah but the thing is that (((they))) will only target fake news sites they seem wrong yet keep CNN

Does JYT count fake news?

>this scared she will be outed as a fucking pedophile

She realizes that this is censorship and breaks the 1st amendment right?