Why does German language sound so much faggier today than it did when Hitler was in charge?

Why does German language sound so much faggier today than it did when Hitler was in charge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because germans now'a'days are soft af babies
Ya yell it like:
PANZERKAMPFTWAGEN

Hitler was Austrian and he had a retarded accent.

Hitler was Austrian which is why he didn't sound like a complete faggot when he spoke.

Hitler was Austrian, most of his bff's were south German. Germans still sound like that in Austria and Bavaria. He also hyped his speech patterns for effect. North Germans have a softer dialect have a softer tone and East Germans sound hilarious.

Sorry for shitty grammar

t. Phone poster

real old german is the best german anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

So Austrians are the better Germans?
wtf I love Austria now...

I've noticed that most accents are getting faggier now in days

americans used to sound pretty cool, but now most men i know have feminie compenents to their accents and it sounds really weird
the trans atlantic accent needs to make a come back

Was ist die manlischesten akzent auf deutsch? Ost deutsch?

Überraschung!!
Krankenwagen!!
Flugzeug!!
Schmetterling!!
Kugelschreiber!!
Gänseblümchen!!
Naturwissenschaften!!
Nilpferd!!
Geschlechtsverkehr!!
Krankenhaus!!
Aschenputtel!!
Kanarienvogel!!

because fags are speaking it

every accent can be based...
It's just how you want to express it

I doubt an indian accent can ever be based

Ich finde es lustig dass Cinderella auf deutch aschen puttel heist.

kek

Even the average Pajeet accent is based

Do Germans pronounce puzzle as poozel?

Because they don't scream it anymore?

DEAR Sup Forums,
THE WOOL IS BEING PULLED OVER YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE CHEERING FOR IT
TRUMP IS BRINGING IN OTHER BILLIONAIRE BUISNESSMEN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE BRINGING US CLOSER TO 1984 STYLE LIVING AND TRUE OLEGHARKY. YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE, IT'S TIME TO STOP FIGHTING YOUR FRIENDS!

>Not speaking Schwyzerdütsch

It's like you people don't want to be taken seriously.

I noticed this too everyone sounds gayer now

America as a whole has gone downhill in so many ways. No joke. My grandfather and his three brothers all served in the military back in the late 50s and early 60s. Three of them ended up in either Italy or West Germany doing intelligence work and from what they describe the Europeans they interacted with really liked America. Americans were seen as reasonable, reliable, and honest people that were trying to make the world a better place. Our stereotype now is that we're all stupid, fat, and loud.

It's sad and also pretty crazy how fast our reputation has dropped in the world. I was in France a few years ago and while touring Versailles people were absolutely shocked that I knew some prominent figures of the French Revolution like Jacques Necker or even Robespierre for fucks sake. Everyone just assumes as a baseline that you know literally nothing outside of McDonalds and guns.

Our culture as a whole has been watered down and polluted and its no surprise to me that it has extended to things as subconscious as the way we talk and the way we sound. We're gayer, dumber, and less respected. It's a damn shame and it's up to us to stop it.

puzzl

Anchormen, orators etc used a certains accent back in the day, similar to Bühnendeutsch (Stage German), the one used by actors in theaters.

*actors and singers
It's not used anymore as well. A notable feature is that the r is rolled.