Why do Christians in the US so desperate to be victims? Why are they worse than liberals?

Why do Christians in the US so desperate to be victims? Why are they worse than liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it works.

posting in a 13337 thread

Reminder that atheism is an invention of the synagogue of Satan.

>skip church

And do what?

Something actually fun or productive? Try not being a victim for once? Something like that.

>Religion founded by the Jews
>Its core theological concept is professional victimhood

Why do fedoras care about the beliefs of others?

>Reminder that Christianity is an invention of the synagogue of Satan.
FTFY

Because Christians like to try and create laws based on their shitty religion? They force their beliefs on people, and if you question their religion, they get wildly upset, or even violent. Every christmas we have Christians getting upset that people say happy holidays. There have been cases where they got violent over it. Christians in the US are a bigger problem than the Muslims.

>Why are they worse than liberals?
I think you have it wrong there, liberals, especially American liberals, are way worse in that regard
>oh no, i have the option to say "under god"? oppressive theocracy!

All anti Christian signs should be replaced by varg posting signs.

>oh no, i have the option to say "under god"? oppressive theocracy!

Right wing retards are the ones who get upset over someone not saying under god.

Anyone remember when Susan Shin Angulo didn't say under god? Damn they were triggered. Also, under god shouldn't be in the pledge.

Citation needed. Citation needed. Anecdotal evidence. Anecdotal evidence or citation needed. Personal opinion stated as a fact to wrap things all up.

Really? They get violent if you say happy holidays?
I find hard to believe you.

>original pic

Yes, you just described this entire board and its right wing retards.
Thanks senpai.

Lol just you wait for 2025 when Pence is inaugurated as President. Then you will learn what theocracy looks like.
Webm related.

DEAR Sup Forums,
THE WOOL IS BEING PULLED OVER YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE CHEERING FOR IT
TRUMP IS BRINGING IN OTHER BILLIONAIRE BUISNESSMEN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE BRINGING US CLOSER TO 1984 STYLE LIVING AND TRUE OLEGHARKY. YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE, IT'S TIME TO STOP FIGHTING YOUR FRIENDS!@!@!

>Christians are the one to be the victims
>meanwhile atheist get all religious imagery banned because it offends them

atheists are the real cancer

Commiefornia gets exploded? MAKE IT HAPPEN!

>right wing retards

Take off the proxy leaf

I would vote for this

Shut up nerd

It wasn't, they added it later, just like "in god we trust" on the money.

>seperation of church and state is a thing
>athiests don't want public funding paying for stupid christian shit
>WAAAAAAH US CHRISTIANS ARE BEING OPPRESSED, WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

Imagine if Muslim shit was being paid for by tax payers....whew the triggers would be endless.

Be honest with yourself, most of the right is full of science denying retards.

This guy knows what's up.

>Why do Christians in the US so desperate to be victims?
Because it's a religion that teaches victimhood as a virtue. Social Justice is simply a leftist hijacking of this belief in our society.

>public funding paying for stupid christian shit

wut christian shit get payed by the murricans state?

Go innawoods or sleep in.
Or just read the bible in your own time.
Either way, you still can be a devout follower of Christ without going to church.

Considering that Christians are now the most peresecuted religious group in the entire world, and that on average, one Christian is killed every five minutes as a result of their faith, yeah, I think their voicings are legitimate.

*tip*

Because American Christians are convinced they're right and they can't cope with the idea that there's people who disagree with them, let alone don't believe in God.

Atheist here. The downfall of our nation is greatly linked to the cuckening of many Christian churches and the Jew's cultural assault on those who remain firm in their faith. I'd be burned at the stake for heresy if I knew it would save Western Civilization and the White Race.

I'd rather *tip* muh fedora than let Abdul fuck me one way up the ass and then "turn the other cheek" for Jamal.

>trump trolls
>conservatives love it
>athiests troll
>conservatives shit their pants

>Why do Christians in the US so desperate to be victims? Why are they worse than liberals?
Because these bastards were the original SJW's over the years when they freaked out over every little thing such as burning the rock albums, crying that everything is satanic, pushing their bullshit of creationism in public schools and crying that Atheists are attacking them when they even question their bullshit.

The only difference is that SJW's are the kids of these people who kept the same mentality but sometimes dropped the religion of their parents in favor of the bullshit of Feminism and Liberalism.

christian states are strictly superior to atheist states

THERE JEW KEKS !!!!!!!!
duh. read the bible it will show you why, mind control and self hate.

Most atheists are cynical assholes who think they are better than other people.

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Which is why the most religious nations on Earth are just sooooo prosperous...

>most of the right is full of science denying retards.

That may be but science funding goes up when Republicans are in charge. Even black science man acknowledges this.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk

>atheists
>don't cry about the cross

>Goys don't go to churches it's so 1856 ! why don't you come with us to the mosque and learn about Allah and his messenger Bismallah russuf suffuf ya rashul wal hamdulilah ! El Mohamad goatin il-fucker ! The prophet who fucked a 7yo ! yay muslims are bronies too !
Agree with us and join the only true religion of peace ! the religion given by Allah throu his messenger Mohamad Al-Khalifa ! Bismillah ! convert or get culturally affected.

>Assuming Christians are all conservative

Nigga have you seen the pope?

the pope is not even European , i can't believe no one still didn't cut his head off , he's literally the shittest and most useless pope i have seen since Jan Paul II.

You sound like you're projecting

>the pope is not even European

Neither is Christianity or the man who started it.

Owned by a fucking leaf.

>muh christcucks

Here you go. You forgot this while you came running to Sup Forums from r/atheist/. A nice fedora isn't it kid? All just for you, hand crafted. It is not only a symbol for your beliefs, but for your severe autism. It's okay though, once you wear this the christcucks will run away. :)

>hue hue if u r go to hevn y don u kil urself?
Just don't talk shit about fluttershy, or they will use their magic katana on you

>I'd rather *tip* muh fedora than let Abdul fuck me one way up the ass and then "turn the other cheek" for Jamal.

The bible says you cant kill out of spite, you can still defend yourself.
>Luke 22:36
>He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

ignored for convenience

nigga you tell me that Christianity who was in Europe doesn't belong in Europe yet you fucker , you're a fucking migrant overseas and maybe you don't belong too where you are right now.

Wow! Thanks black science man!

ops
meant to

That's awful kind of you to lend OP
one of your spares! :)

Ahhhh
Not the fedora
Aaaaaaaaa
I am blown away by its euphoria
Aaaaaaaaa, noooooooooooo
Dont wear it kid, let me be, aaaaaaaaa

>Because Christians like to try and create laws based on their shitty religion?
Thou shall not kill?
Thou shall not steal?
Don't fuck children, animals, and dead people?

Are you advocating such things?

>They force their beliefs on people
So do the majority of atheists. And Muslims. And Jews.
Every group is guilty of this to an extent.

>and if you question their religion, they get wildly upset, or even violent
No, that's Muslims.

>Every christmas we have Christians getting upset that people say happy holidays
Only because of Jews, Muslims, and Atheists getting upset over Christmas in the first place. Christmas is just as much an American holiday as it is a Christian one. Even if you don't believe in Christ, the spirit of giving and spending time with your loved ones is not a Christian-exclusive notion.

>Christians in the US are a bigger problem than the Muslims.
After reading your nonsense, I'm pretty sure the biggest problem is faggots.

>When the wild christian is criticized, it will usually flail about yelling fedora thinking its a proper defense.

Taking the bait from plebbit refugees
Just ignore them
When reddit shit cools off they will be running to r/atheism in a moment

Just look at their arguments
Pure shit
And then they expect a reply

Just mock them and rustle their jimmies and dont reply

>science should not be politicized
Holy fuck he was actually human before 8 years of obama set in.

Literally every person i've had attack me for being christian was either a neckbeard or a faggot

Christians in the middle east are literally getting their heads chopped off. They have always been persecuted.

DONT GIVE (YOU)S TO FAGS
CONTROL YOURSELVES DAMNIT
Just post stuff that enrages them
Close the tab
And then you did the world a service by making them waste time by thinking of a comeback
They will stay bitter so long they will never leave the thread

Or you can not close the tab and feed from the salt

>gets triggered over a billboard
>i-its the atheist jimmies that are rustled!

>get criticized
>STOP ATTACKING ME IM SENSITIVE

Tanks sembai

Hide atheist threads
Ignore atheist posters
Do not reply to atheist posters

sage

Yw grasshoppah
Go out on the fields of boards and carry on my shitposting traditions to the end of the world!

>kikebook filenames
Literally kill yourself.

Make Christmas Sol Invictus Day Again

>t. Roman Pagan