London to ban the term "ladies and gentlemen" from buses and trains

Sadiq Khan, mayor of London and a rising star in British politics, has vowed to ban the term ‘ladies and gentlemen’ from announcements on Transport for London vehicles.

The announcement comes after Aimee Challenor, a 19-year-old transgender woman, claimed she was told she ‘didn’t sound like a miss’ during a call to the organisations over her Oyster travel card.

Miss Challenor, equalities spokesperson for the Green Party, since called on Sadiq Khan to do more to ensure TfL improve their gender and diversity training programs.

The mayor of London made the announcement today.

‘Gender neutral announcements will make a difference not just to trans people but to everyone who thinks being greeted as ‘ladies and gentleman’ is out of date.’

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gender-neutral-announcement-sadiq-khan-tfl-london-ladies-and-gentlemen-announcements-a7463271.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/06/5-teens-in-sweden-charged-with-raping-fellow-afghan-boy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good on him for addressing the important issues

how long till he is gone? infuriating

Wow, how tolerant.

What the fuck goes through these people's heads? They know there's a populist wave crashing across the West. Is Khan really just trying to tear British society apart?

What will they replace it with? A stern "Citizen" or "Subject"?

German train stations always refered always to the "dear passengers"

Seems like Adolf was ahead of Khan.

>Citizen
That's statist.
>Subject
That's classist AND statist.

.... this is what's deemed necessary? Not the shitty, over-expensive public transport that's always late, run down and chock-full so you can't get a cunting seat at peak hours? Useless pakimon, can I box it for another?

good, it's time we began respecting the pronouns of those who can't stand up for themselves.

As I said in the last 300 threads about this.

Good, degeneracy has been running rampant in Londonistan, too many gay cruisers fucking in public toilets, hopefully this will put them off.

Inshallah snackbar my Muslamic brothers and sisters.

How does a sand nigger get to be the Mayor of London?

WELCOME. WELCOME TO CITY 17.

Lol just easier to retake this bullshit during the future crusades
Good! Good sandnigger make yourself fat and dumb off of liberalism

But don't 'gender neutral' people compose less than 0.5% of the population?

Punch xir in xir's face as hard as you can

Chasing out all the whites and allowing invaders the vote.

That doesn't fucking matter, a minority is a minority, and this is democracy so we have to do what minorities want.

>rising star in British politics

>too many gay cruisers fucking in public toilets
where i live there are public toilets that have this problem and people get cited for trespassing all the time

0%. You accepted their bullshit and now you're bartering.

>ok fine there are transgender people but it's not that much

there are men and women. That's it. and you can't change it.

When will the kaffur learn?

just more pandering bullshit from the paki Trudeau

So terrorism is just something that we have to live with, but at least bus announcements won't trigger my wife's xir anymore.

my sides........

Hitler was a leftist shill

so is Drumpf, enjoy your Trans_X presidents after Drumpfler.

remember when being british was a thing to be proud of?

everytime you're not being polish?

This Khan guy is using the very definition of a tactic TPTB are fond of: creating the problem and providing the solution. He fosters the causes of two incompatible lifestyles of people. Sure, there are some muslims that don't follow the doctrine as strictly, but the scripture for them is clear concerning lbgt people, and this problem is bound to explode in open conflict eventually.

Has this guy fixed London's housing crisis yet? Or has he been wasting taxpayers' time and money on inane bullshit like this?

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/06/5-teens-in-sweden-charged-with-raping-fellow-afghan-boy.html

>implying the gay cruisers aren't muh Muslim refugees

top kek

Islam has brought gay rape to Europe

>how long till he is gone?
Never?

When was that?

Trains over here just say 'customers' or 'travellers' or 'passengers' some shit like that
'Ladies and gentlemen' is very British but it's also long and inefficient, ignoring any trans shit

This guy needs to be fucking relieved of his job.

How come Britons allow this destruction of their own culture?

He's literally destroying British culture, one thing at a time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's happening

Imagine the UK in 10 years

One of the few things that seemed classy and british when I visited.

Well good riddance, just embrace what a shithole it is.

Can you please move the British Museum, Wallace, Tate Britain and National Gallery to an actual british city?

PICK UP THAT CAN.

We say ladies and gentlemen for things here.

>how long till he is gone? infuriating

90% of the new borns in London now have at least one foreign parent.

London is dead mate and the rest of Britain isint far off when the baby boomers are gone.

Every single Brit I meet that has emigrated to NZ says they left because of Muslims and mass immigration.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the diff-errence in the world, Mr
Freeman...

Do Muslims push this liberal progressive shit just to provoke other Muslims to lash out? Like wtf. Its pretty obvious that he's just trying to fuck everything up.

This is the """"woman"""" who was shocked someone mistook """"her"""" voice for a man's voice.

Something like 60% of Australians have one parents from overseas. It doesn't mean much though.

For example my dad is British. My girlfriends parents are both French

looks like a normal hambeast Tbh

same

lgbt...q....and onwards fuck off western society.

Good you still have a sense of humor about this, cause he's literally a joke.

>first world countries are this retarded
>somehow Brazil manages to be worse

Muslims are like Jews with no subtlety. The Jews maintain this plausible deniability so any subversion can be dismissed as a conspiracy, while Muslims do the same thing but they are too stupid to disguise it so everyone is blatantly aware of what they're doing.

This is just a Muslim virtue signaling his left wing voters while he imports millions more Muslims so he'll have a genuine Muslim majority in a few years and institute sharia.

>overseas
>Australia was literally colonized
>England was never colonized

The next prime minister of Britain?

hambeast is a name for female fatties though

that's a straight up male

>everyone who thinks being greeted as ‘ladies and gentleman’ is out of date
Who the fuck are these people?

This is the worst type of Islam. All of the prudishness without any of the debauchery

Mentally ill people who have never faced hardship in life

He's doing this to pander to trannies though. Nothing to do with Islam, he is just being leftist scum

At this rate I think I will probably be living as a hermit in ten years or less. I am already a shut-in anyway.

>allow free movement throughout Europe
>be surprised when people from other parts of Europe come to a business hub

London is still nowhere near as bad as America is

he's the british trudeau

How butthurt are feminists gonna be when sharia is inevitability enacted.

nobody gives a fuck about these issues. stop pandering to this lunacy.

He's failing, I'm trans, I've taken his announcement to mean he considers us neither.

Stupid politicians will always be stupid politicians, ain't no cure for that.

No, he's just pandering to lefties while he imports Muslims who will vote for him because of tribalism. Same with the Democrats and their minorities:

>pander to fags for the youth white vote
>import nonwhites to build a tribal voting bloc for yourself 5-10 years in the future

ie. he wants to move more UK Muzzies into London

Citizen Freeindividual*

doesn't explain the shiskins

We should just call everyone Comrade so nobody can be offended. It's literally the most gender neutral and respectful term anybody could use ever.

#ComfortComrades
>#ComfortComrades
#ComfortComrades
>#ComfortComrades

Pretty simple, other European countries let in migrants. They're now free to roam.

One of the brexit promises was to stop that, no idea if it'll come true though

I thought the largest demographic was paki

They'll be happy, they will reap the glorious ass sex they clearly have been seeking all along.

Destroying Western Civilization is just a kink to them.

Don't ever say that, it implies it's an issue in the first place when it isn't, you're conceding there are reasons to pursue the cange when in fact it's only idiocy.

Of course he is it's not his.

Allahu Ackbar

Doesn't campaigning for faggot/tranny rights get you murdered where this sand monkey comes from?

Maybe we should raise awareness of khan's haram actions to his ultra-tolerant muslim brothers...

Fucking disgusting fucking monster.

>one person made a complaint
>let's change the whole fucking thing

Great.

>"Ladies and Gentlemen" announcement over a tannoy to address passengers, the vast majority of whom will be ladies and gentlemen

>Someone on the other end of a phone line questioned "her" identity when "she" didn't sound female when they spoke specifically to "her"

These are completely different issues. Not saying "ladies and gentlemen" will in no way solve Aimee's issue. People will continue to find the fact she sounds like a bloke to be suspect and question or dismiss her because of it. If anything this is just an insult to literally everybody, including Aimee.

I fucking hate this world we've found ourselves in.

>democracy
>system where majority has the say
>we must cater to minorities

ok, but when do they start pandering to the delusions of schizophrenics and MPDs?