Could you beat Troy Pintarelli in a fight?

Be honest Sup Forums
Are you man enough to handle a fight with this guy?

that's peter the deleter

Does Sup Forums even lifts?

thats Peter

I'd just grab him by that beautifully full bodied mane, and smash his head into the Trump star.

yes i have retard strength

>beautifully full bodied mane

his hair is ridiculously thin, what are you on about?

>Be honest Sup Forums
>Are you man enough to handle a fight with this guy?
Yeah, I am.

I have four years of grappling and he doesn't look jacked in any way. I'd give one of his arms the bendy-snappy and see if he still wanted to play.

But are you man enough to fuck him though? I bet not, faggot.

I am slightly overweight and I know I could beat that skinny faggot in a 1 on 1 fight

If you want to rape dudes I can't recommend BJJ highly enough. Hitting the Kimura from north-south let's you rest your balls right on a guys face and there's not a fucking thing they can do about it.

Maybe when compared to a jew or a nigger.

Grappling was founded as a gay sport. If you gonna go grappling you gotta go balls deep afterwards, during, or before. The Greeks would've wanted it this way.

Yeah, definitely.

I'd dominate him

people who need to pick up on granny-hobos are a disgraceful hippocrits.

Yeah I can. I am twice his size, spar 2-3 times a weak, and been told by my coach that I kick like a god damn mule.

He might outrun me but, that is all he probably has got.

damn he looks just like me but with 8 inches longer hair. I was like wtf....

Im a navy seal green beret with a black belt. Im also a ufc fighter and doctor. Id like to see him try

these are big muscles

>tooth pick legs and arms
he's malnourished as fuck. i'd break him in half, famalama

Would gladly fight him.
He seems perfect to try some new moves

is this a joke post or are you literally being a cringe king right now?

4 u

I am also great at gaming as well

But, seriously yeah I can kick his shit in

idk he seems pretty hardcore

Probably. There's always the chance he could shoot you or stab while your back is turned. These things are hard to predict.

too soon

I have never lost an amateur fight so yes, I am.

Sure you are

I'm just a hobbyist. Between my family, my career and my training there ain't enough hours in the day to pin a man down after to fuck his ass. I'll leave that to the more dedicated practitioners.