Why are right wingers so susceptible to batshit insane conspiracy theories?

Why are right wingers so susceptible to batshit insane conspiracy theories?

It makes it so easy to make fun of you

t. moderate

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn26481-left-or-right-wing-brains-disgust-response-tells-all/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustin_Barruel
blog.dilbert.com/post/154082416051/the-non-expert-problem-and-climate-change-science
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

such as?

>moderate
>aussie

no such thing as a moderate 'strayan faggot.
you're either a bleeding heart fab lib or a bogan.

Liberals are just naturally naive and credulous, it's why they feel so comfortable beneath authority, and why to someone further right they give off the vibe of a 'shill' even when not trying to.

Unfortunately right wingers sometimes take it too far in the opposite direction.

All I see are leftists doing the fear mongering.

Because the mainstream media is owned by left wingers.
Even if they blatantly lie, left wing audiences will eat it up because it supports their view, they have never had to question, or double check the mainstream narrative.
Right wingers do because they understand the media has an agenda against them, and they often find that the media is lying, the 2016 election coverage being an obvious example.
But that can also backfire, as some right wingers become so distrusting of the media that they don't believe anything they say, even when they happen to be telling the truth the few times they actually do.
So what results is the left are all gullible zombies that swallow what their fed, and a portion of right wingers are conspiracy nuts.
Finding the balance between the two is difficult and often impossible.

How about three common ones on here
>Jews are controlling the world and trying to destroy western society
>Global elite are all paedophiles
>Climate change is a hoax

Really silly stuff

>t. moderate

boy i sure do love this meme

Because they all are true, all of them.
Not even joking.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." - John 8:32

That's actually a really good answer thanks

You're so full of shit. These are the best right wingers in the world. Have ANY of these spouted your stupid conspiracy theories?

Left or right-wing? Brain’s disgust response tells all
newscientist.com/article/dn26481-left-or-right-wing-brains-disgust-response-tells-all/

Half the world believes in the Jew thing, though.

coincently jews do control the world and coincidentally they hate white people

theres a shit ton of peadophilia going on with elites, look up peadophilia in hollywood.

Its their own fault Climate change is a conspiracy since they started with that whole "miami will be under water by 2008" shit.

They're eminently gullible.

It also explains why they believe the Founding Fathers were omniscient, that guns keep people safe, and a magical sky fairy can be bullied into granting wishes.

Literally mental children.

Once you believe in God, you can believe anything

The left have plenty of conspiracy theories, they're just presented as fact.

I.e. the "patriarchy" exists to keep women down

Women make 70% of what men do because men are meanies

Both easily disproved bullshit

>Jews are controlling the world and trying to destroy western society

Jews actually dominate banking and media. If you don't understand this you're asleep. They're not necessarily nefarious but you're almost certainly not apart of their culture and they likely are not looking out for your well being.

>Global elite are all paedophiles

Catholic Church, British Parliament, and Hollywood just to name a few. Pedophilia has been documented as existing at the highest levels of society for thousands of years and every time it's exposed retards can't seem to fathom it's going on.

>Climate change is a hoax

Both sides of the climate change debate have tons to gain. Businesses are more competitive/less restricted by denying and scientists gain tons of funding and immense political power by claiming the world will end if we don't do everything they say. Just consider that regardless of whether or not climate change is real, people perceiving it to be a world ending issue creates an enormous power vacuum that wasn't there before and has to be filled. It's a power grab by scientists whichever way you slice it.

t. globecuck

They've been like this for CENTURIES. Something about the right-wing makes them really stupid and gullible:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustin_Barruel

they all sound "insane" until they're proven right

like mass surveillance, famous pedophiles, mass muslim rape, etc.

>power grab by scientists

Of all the dumb shit you said this was the worst. You're not helping your cause. Don't bother replying to me or my thread again thanks

>Power grab by scientists
>Seriously implying that's a bad thing

A lot of right wing leaning people tend to come from more rural backgrounds and so it is more difficult for them to filter out non-sense and other dubious claims. Having said that however, the Left isn't any better and often fall into the trap of thinking their "education" makes their thoughts and opinions automatically superior to others. Both sides have their share of shit eaters and shit spewers.

It is when they use taxpayer money to fund cognitive dissonance to get more taxpayer money.

Their susceptibility comes from fear. That's why they surround themselves with guns and religion.

bunch of crazies.

>proven right
batshit crazy redneck alert. fuck off bubba

>doesn't make an argument
>descends into ad hominem attacks
>claims the moral high ground having done nothing to earn it

Spotted the progressive retards who think scientists make excellent leaders because they're "objective" and "rational". Take a look at Angela Merkel or Chinese leadership.

Boredom.

>Really silly stuff
because BBC or CNN reporter says so
k

it's not like the left is any different desu famlamam

wow really made me think

ever heard of edward snowden, gulf of tonkin, pentagon papers, the list could go on

Probably because of the pesky Russians man.

Hacked our brains with their hacking powers and hacked us into not igniting our neurons or something.

Damn Russians.

>The Patriarchy
>Big Oil
>Global Warming
The left seems just as susceptible.

But senpai what does a scientist have to gain in this situation desu

three examples that you use to fit your narrative out of the hundreds of off-the-wall conspiracy theories trumpers/right wingers believe. let's get real. it's the same reason conservatives are more religious than libs. because when you don't understand the world you fear it, and when you fear it you create insane narratives to help you sleep at night. i don't blame you, i pity your kind

Facken this cunt

Explain

>such as?

Pizzagate is exhibit A. Literally created out of whole cloth and a few people that decided pizza toppings must be code words in a massive child prostitution ring. Almost got someone killed. There are dozens of examples.

apparently thinking made you pass out and/or die.
sorry about that

Wait a minute that flag

I should specify that I'm talking about climate scientists, not scientists in general, although I don't think scientists in general make good leaders. Climate scientists become the leading authorities on this world threatening issue, so they have a lot to gain in regard to political influence and further funding.

Granted, I'll go along with believing that climate change is happening because a majority of climate scientists say so, but I don't have as much faith as others seem to have in them. The predictions of climate scientists are based off of models, which are inherently unscientific. I don't doubt the data and science they're using to build those models are scientific, but I do doubt that they're accounting for all variables and aren't unbiased actors that don't respond to political and monetary incentives.

blog.dilbert.com/post/154082416051/the-non-expert-problem-and-climate-change-science

Nice try paid shill we all know Australia doesn't exist.

Why do people find it so hard to believe that the deepstate could be up to some crazy shit? If the left was real shit they would have thrown molotov cocktails at the pizza place and lit up the Feds.

Yeah I don't get it.

the power elites just enjoy delicious, young pizza

>Why do people find it so hard to believe that

nothing is actually happening and there are no monsters under the bed...

That is what I've came to understand the more that I tried to hold a conversation with Libtards. They live in this pretty make-believe world where everything is already perfect all you have to do is be nice and friendly with everyone.
Anyone who acts like a big meanie is just being mean for no reason or in the words of Libshits, RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOTRANSPHOBIC, BIGOTRY.

The thought of big government actually being against their well-being scares them so they believe that it's nothing but Utopian. That's another thing about shitlibs, they believe in a Utopia where provisions and money are infinite.

In that regard, I can see why they think Trump's personality is the devil because he doesn't give a fuck about being nice and he just states reality as it is.

Reality scares them, so they attack the messenger and ridicule the message..

Who are the people who believed in Russia hacking the elections again? When they do it it, they go all the way in forcing you to believe it.

Aww that's cute.

I am referencing Leftists I see on Twitter who criticize the deepstate, the FBI, CIA and so on. But when something comes along like this they go "n-no that's silly dude, wow di you really believe that?". There are also Libs that said there was a story in PizzaGate pertaining to weird elite sentiments about art.

>The thought of big government actually being against their well-being scares them
>Be you
>Look in a mirror and say this ^^
>Realize this is why you buy guns and believe in conspiracy theories
>Regret voting for Trump
>Move to Canada and start over

You're right. Libtards on twitter are just as bad as theorists on the right. The only thing sets them apart from leftys is that they might not actually believe the conspiracy theories.

How about the theory that there are more than two genders?

Fuckin hell cunt, you've really stirred the shit this time

Since is just monetised autism.

Culturally Jewish children are pushed much harder than sister-fucking christian rednecks.
Next question

I think it's because right-wingers have to get their news from independent news sources. But I have seen the left and MSM come up with more ridiculous conspiracies. They believe in even crazier things.
>Russia and the FBI are rigging the election!
>There is a secret Kremlin server in Trump tower
>The Russians are blackmailing Trump with a sex tape that was filmed in Moscow
These were actual MSM headlines in the week before the election, I'm not joking.