Black employees file class-action lawsuit against CNN, Turner

>Former and current black employees on Tuesday filed a class action lawsuit against Atlanta-based CNN, Turner Broadcasting and New York based parent company Time Warner for racial discrimination.

>“As a result of the current discrimination lawsuit filed on behalf of DeWayne Walker vs. CNN, Time Warner & Turner, we have uncovered stories involving abuse of power, nepotism, revenge, retaliation and discrimination,” said Daniel Meachum said in a press release.

>The 40-page lawsuit filed in the United States District Court in the Northern District of Georgia said blacks – especially black males – are discriminated against in evaluations, compensation and promotions. Blacks receive “disproportionately lower scores on evaluations,” the lawsuit alleges.

>It says based on data provided by Turner, blacks are terminated at a higher rate than whites and promoted at a significantly slower rate. And the lawsuit said written and unwritten policies and practices for performing evaluations and promotions discriminate against blacks. Those policies “allow supervisors to essentially handpick candidates through word of mouth for available positions and make promotion decisions on the basis of subjective criteria,” the lawsuit said. “This system prevents qualified African-Americans from competing equally for positions or even knowing that they are available.”

radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2016/12/07/black-employees-file-class-action-lawsuit-against-cnn/

is the left destroying itself?

suing for positive discrimination?

You reap what you sow.

F

CNN IS RACIST AS FUCK.

>It says based on data provided by Turner, blacks are terminated at a higher rate than whites and promoted at a significantly slower rate

Gee I wonder why

no they're pissed because they werent left enough.
CNN was too right wing for the dems.

>Blacks receive “disproportionately lower scores on evaluations,” the lawsuit alleges.

Surprise, surprise.

The irony is that it's the black women giving the black men bad reviews

hahaha, eat shit (((cnn)))

CNN about to get red pilled.

>Have affirmative action in hiring black people
>Act surprised when your affirmative action hires are shit

mfw

Da memes just keep writing themselves

>mfw the left continues to implode

they fired that lispy moron over at MSNBC, pic related

>‘who would be worth more: black slaves from times past or new slaves.
I've always wondered this

>Ding Dongli

Why is CNN so racist family? I'm shaking my damn head to be honest

Praise Kek! We will never stop winning!

You gotta dumb it down goy. We gotta be equal wit dem.

>disparity exists
>therefore racism
Fuck this gay Earth

>school
>fail a test
>sue school

>paying respects to cnn

wow terrirble. cnn is racist hope they get sued and go out of business and end their bigotry.

RACIST FAKE NEWS

When will CNN own up and pay reparations?

I'm literally shaking.

>liberals are eating eachother alive

CNN is a racist organization, I've always had my suspicions but this here is the hard evidence we needed.

>it isn't even January yet

>mfw they helped create this

I'm confused. So is racist CNN fake news or is fake CNN racist news?

I work in the insurance industry. I see shit like this everyday. CNN and the Turner machine will throw money at these niggers just to go away provided the nigs don't ask for too much.

if they win CNN will go under, they have no viewers and Trump aint gonna fund them.

Thank the gods she's gone, wasn't she also the crazy cunt that used tampons as ear rings on TV or some shit?

*kids belong to comet pizza

So are the niggers /ourguys/?

CNN made Don Lemon a network poster boy because he is black...

...and blacks still want to sue CNN for discrimination.

Come on, niggers.

lmao