Same desu

>Same desu
Why do you pol hate fat people? I'm fat. Fat people usually are very kind and generous.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2161976/Obesity-crisis-The-110-000-super-obese-patients-cost-NHS-450m-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fat shaming is WRONG

i am beautiful at all sizes ^_^

lmao

cause fat cunts have no self control and gorge themselves.

You know you're fat when Santa tells you to stop eating

>Child crushed
must have taken a hydraulic press

This. At my school whenever food is brought out all the fat people rush to it and pig out

>Generous
Unless it comes to food.

what the fuck is this old ass motherfucker doing believing in santa?

Fat is pretty much the only thing 100% objectively allowed to be the target of shame, because it's something you have complete control over. Younger kids might be a little less fair targets as the shitty parents are to blame.

Not always. Being fat represents greed as well and the fact you do not care about your appearance. It makes a bad impression.

They be greedy.

> at my school
underage B&

why are you up this late on a schoolnight lil shaver

Being fat is something that you totally have control over. It's not rocket surgery.

Just eat less. Boom! Lose weight.

OSHA should insist on a kid weight limit for mall Santas.

The reason fat people can be nice is because of constant rejection.

You have to be out of high school to be 18?

That's not true. Fat can also be a holdover from being a child (babies are fat), something unresolved or a need for comfort or validation.

He's already too old and thats not adding in the fact that he's a fatass

Santa ain't strong enough for that

It's not that easy.

Everything you do is self indulgent and repulsive. You are the epitome of everything some of us are not and the better of us strive to be. You consume resources and meditate only on excuses for your poor health. The only people who are allowed to be fat are the ones who made their dosh.

they're kind and generous when their not hungry. once that fat belly starts to grumble you fat fucks start acting like huge assholes.

I don't hate them, but I do find them unattractive. Also, when I'm walking and some lardo is waddling at half my pace but I can't get past the fat fuck, then I hate that particular fat person. Like, maybe if they walked a little faster they wouldn't be so fat. Kid probably broke St. Nick's femur sitting on his lap or some shit.

Because you are unattractive and I don't really care about how kind and generous you are

Because being fat is degenerate and causes sooo many health issues, maybe even genetic

It shouldn't be encouraged, it should be "Hey, fattie boomba, lose the weight and you won't get a higher chance of dying at your only chance at life"

Lay off the Crumpets OP, Nom Nom Nom

It's not easy to realize you are a fat fuck and you need to stop shoveling food down your face? Are you retarded?

This board is about segregation and dividing people into different "groups" we got dindus, europeans, americans, cucks, conservatives, liberals and all kinds of different people.

Then there are the fat and the skinny people.

Personally i think pol should try to see the things that unite us against the cucks and the feminazis.

That being said, pol is a place where people come to say their piece in the most edgy way possible. We find likeminded people here and we circlejerk and then we circlejerk some more.

Personally i don't give a shit if someone is fat, there are more pressing matters that actually matters, like rapefugees and the sjw brainwashing.

I'm not every fat person but it doesn't bother me when people call me fat I know I am and when I tell people that it completely stumps them. I would prefer being skinny but I don't change. If a fat person tells you they like being fat they're lying. Maybe it is a mental thing growing up id never stop eating and now that I'm older I realized I fucked up. I'm always horny but my dick gets sucked into my fat it looks small af.

You shut your whore mouth. /lol/ is a place where people speak the truth,whether you want to hear it or not. This iplace isn't a hugbox, it is a bruattly honest cesspool.

Gluttony is the one sin/form of degeneracy that no one wants to confront for some reason. Why?
Don't tell me you're a bunch of obese pigs, Sup Forums. You ought to get /fit/.

If you have done something for a long time and are accustomed to doing something it is difficult to break free from it and change your habits.

That's why people who smoke have such a hard time getting rid of that habit. I should know, i smoked, it's not the physical addiction, it's the habit, of smoking a cig when waiting for something outside, or getting a pack after a hard day of work.

>Sup Forums is one person

Hello fellow fatty.

>generous
>literally eating the last piece of pizza every fucking time

>complete control over.

but that is wrong

some people have issues with control, weather it stems from their gut bacteria or their brain wiring

not everyone is born perfect 100 % functioning, we all have defects

Shouldn't you be at mcdonalds, stuffing your mouth?

Food isn't addictive. Smokes are.

This one time I got up to 195. Been 170 my whole life. So I was just hungry for a couple months and lost 26 lbs. No big deal.

How would you like to suck my balls?

anyone else looking forward to getting old & fat?

I'd wager poor old Santa was feeling pretty crushed too.

>weather

Anyways, a lot these issues can be solved by consuming the proper nutrients. Whether its from food, or supplements.

Well you can get addicted on eating foods that taste good, since they stimulate your brain's pleasure receptors.

And while true it's not the same as smoking, or alcohol, doing something repeatedly, like eating at a fast food restaurant or buying other forms of fast food regularly can form a habit, and getting rid of that habit can be difficult.

Anything that produces dopamine is addictive. Eating, cutting, drugs, etc.

Sorry, i don't usually order extra small meals.

THIIICCCCCCCC WHIITTTEE GRRRLLLL

Here's my thing. You can't help if you are bald or ugly,right? But if you eat right and exercise you can control your body shape. It might also be good for your ego if you are hung like a racehorse.

Thee only thing you gotta do to not be fat is not eat like a pig. Is it that hard,piggies?

25 and fat AMA reddit

>daddysfatkitten
Fucking kek

come on you can't be so blatant about it. You have to be nonchalant.

"How about a nice pair of running shoes instead?"

it's called decency, assholes.

Nothing is ever your fault? You reap what you sow you stupid fat fuck.

Step back and look at what you are doing.

Who cares if you are kind and generous? That's what normally accepted behavior is. That's like asking for a prize for fucking breathing

Fat people are worthless because it shows a lack of will or a lack of drive. Any thyroid problem/leftover babyfat can still be fought with effort, they just don't have it.

If a fat person is strong they get a pass, and not strong in the "I fight fat shaming!" way

No really. It is that easy. Cut your fucking portions, start strength training, don't place fistfuls of potato chips in your face when you're bored. It couldn't be simpler.

I was talking about your small nonexistent testicles that you were offering me.

She looks like a living tumor.

>fat
>Wrinkly
>uneven sized tits
>lighting makes it look like a fat suit
>IT'S REAL
WAIT
WHAT
GROSS

the only answer to fat is to mock until it goes away, usually through hard work and dedication or a really thick rope.

How fat are you? I'm 48 and have a six pack.

>I-I swear I'm 18!

Every fucking time

Gas the kids, age war now

Oh and you couldn't carry my balls in a wheelbarrow,fatboy.

>Fat people usually are very kind and generous.

That's a lie and you know it.

When you realize that you lack self control, you either push yourself to be better or you don't. If you go with option b, you're no longer just weak, now you're weak and lazy.

>tfw no qt Michelin gf

You're a waste.
Underneath all that fat is a much more attractive person that has been taken out of the dating pool, which in the case of women needlessly drives up the sexual value of plain thin chicks.
>Teehee my face is a 4 at best but since I'm not fat that makes me a solid 6!

A 48 year old shitposting on Sup Forums? Don't you have anything better to do? Don't people your age usually have a family by now? Or have you given up on life, and decided to live out the rest of your life alone?

Besides, aren't you little too old for computers gramps?

How does it feel to know that your best days are over, and all that's left of you, is a bitter old shell, trolling and shitposting on Sup Forums?

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

You might be alright, but pic related pretty much fucks you over.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2161976/Obesity-crisis-The-110-000-super-obese-patients-cost-NHS-450m-year.html

>KEK

I'm trying to spread knowledge to limp wristed fatass douchebags. I've been on the internet since before you were born. I got a C64 in my closet.

I already raised my kids. I have a Union job with a pension,a big house on 3 acres,and a big ass 401k.

You wish you were me. Faggot.

i know maybe two fatties, one is skinny for amerilard standards.

What the fuck is that thing?

An old faggot?

No thank you, when you are old and shitting in your diapers while a nurse wipes your ass, i'll be enjoying my life.

>inb4 fatass
No, you just assumed i was fat since i disagreed with you.
I live a healthy lifestyle, and will outlive you.

You enjoy your shitposting gramps. Just make sure your life doesn't flash before your eyes.

Legendary Super Mutant.

What have you done,boy?

Remember that you never made any $ and are a pathetic piece of shit.

He is a Finn, they have different standards over there. Being a shitposter means he's relatively successful in their society.

Yeah well that's gay. A real man doesn't shitpost unless he earns it.

digits confirm this

>your parents are splitting up, you think it's all your fault and all you want is to visit santa claus for a moment of happiness and comfort
>he fat shames you

rip

How pol works out.

Being "kind" to fat people is doing them such a disservice. Anyone who "shames" them is treating them so much better than any fat acceptance bullshit. Sad!

Cool i didn't know they were making a Last Of Us move.

It is that easy.

Energy in should be less than the energy out

t. fat lard who can't take control of any part of his life, so decides to bitch about it online and take no responsibility for the fat he's a fat fuck and complains about chads who actually put effort into their appearance/physique/fitness and are more productive members of society and get girls, jobs, money, and pretty much everything more than you

I bet that little chubbers offered his bumhole to many of his friends/teachers. They probably call him the pooper trooper. Give him a bag of crisps for a blowjob and a chocolate bar to give him some cum in the bum in the school toilets.

Santa probably dissed him because he wasn't holding any snacks at the time and the kid refused to toss him off for free behind the grotto. Fat little faggot

We need to end fat hate now that we have a fat president.

Us fat people are unappealing to look at. And we're not any nicer than good-looking people. Simple as that

He looks like a spoiled little rat. Like Cartman