youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OP--ZXOjc
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8

>Proof Secret Police exist from CA:
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/05/06/404764522/3-arrested-in-california-for-operating-3-000-year-old-masonic-police-department

>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Texas Child Trafficking confirmed in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du

>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php

>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
youtube.com/channel/UCQ0PCNPm2aDbWuaFt9W8qxQ/search?query=saturn

WHAT CAN I DO???

You can do many things. We are always looking for diggers and detectives to uncover new leads and bring us one step closer to justice. Trawl through wikileaks, archives, social media, maps, news reports, tax returns and anything you deem relevant for more info that can be useful to us. We also need talented memers to get the things we find and distill them into potent memes that can be spread on social media. We have touched a nerve with this investigation and the MSM is going full shill to discredit us and push the Fake News meme. We need you to help us fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMGGSY0A8r8
youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=KerNtQdQkM4&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=Oopso-GqnUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nnDLLbseAM0&t=46s
youtube.com/watch?v=t96R1JKrg98
oah.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/oah/publication/attachments/2010-OSSE-00003_Final_Order_CHILD_Center_Inc.pdf
archive.is/ZYL6Q
archive.is/6P2yI
youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=38FPi5-4g7A
youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc
youtube.com/watch?v=CgBvPx4CvhI
youtube.com/watch?v=_TcDTJlPWbE
youtube.com/watch?v=bNYtzI5Cy6E
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
youtu.be/YenCqvIBLHI?t=500
youtube.com/channel/UCFN1ScRoi0e0NlCBWYUrBkQ/channels?view=56&shelf_id=0
archive.is/hgKW0
sli.mg/gXAAjW
sli.mg/QJOkeH
sli.mg/BuvN7X
sli.mg/yBtCXl
sli.mg/a/gaffhM
sli.mg/luQdln
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2qZBFJsqA
iol.co.za/news/world/viral-video-nails-alleged-child-torturer-7126229
cambodiadaily.com/news/suspected-child-torturer-captured-vietnam-121674/
static.cambodiadaily.com/torture.html
phnompenhpost.com/national/suspect-child-torture-case-caught-vietnam
english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/society/169208/vietnamese-arrested-in-cambodian-child-abuse-case.html
e.vnexpress.net/news/news/vietnamese-wanted-for-alleged-cambodian-child-rape-arrested-3510228.html
cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newsworthy/two-cambodian-men-and-dutch-guy-stenan-spruik-arrested-police-for-involving-physically-abuse-boy-t11910.html
amazon.com/Franklin-Scandal-Story-Powerbrokers-Betrayal/dp/1936296071
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous Thread

someone else just posted this in another thread which you might find interesting. no smoking gun but still creepy

youtube.com/watch?v=RMGGSY0A8r8 god dammit, meant to link this

So what is the deal with this vid?

NEW NEWS

bump

Dude, if you rearrange the letters in COMET...it spells "TECMO"
Bo Jackson confirmed pedo.

Someone was concerned with voodoo donut in portland a few threads ago. Finally got around to making a little graphic of their "donut art"

save the pepe it's totally legal

I think that Comet might be a reference to Satan(who fell like lightning from Heaven) .. and ping pong tables might be a reference to sacrificial altars but I heard it had to do with gay sex or something

well, it is weird how shortly after talking with a kid instantly someone comes around to take that kid in the car. or how alefantis apparently instantly knew someone was sniffing around. they obviously have survaillance. also weird that just after that those guys got pulled over

Based Fritz Springmeier will be discussing pizza gate in about a hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oopso-GqnUQ

probably know that, but cronus is known for eating his children. weird how they replace the child through a pizza just when we were suspecting the pizza in the email is referring to childs

Exactly what someone who is up to something would do to make it look like they're not doing anything.

Read his book "The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave".

Either he has the most vivid imagination I've ever come across or he is telling the truth. You decide.

>inb4 he pulls out just like that faggot milo

Obviously you don't know much about him.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnDLLbseAM0&t=46s

those fucker can just ask their pedo friends which like to party there. if obama can waste 65 grand on "hot dog and pizza" they surely have some pocketmoney for that shit

Fake I think.
I think.

also 28 thousand?! to just put some plaster on the walls?

never heard of him to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=t96R1JKrg98

>from the last thread

In re: THE C.H.I.L.D. CENTER, INC. Case No.: 2010-OSSE-00003

oah.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/oah/publication/attachments/2010-OSSE-00003_Final_Order_CHILD_Center_Inc.pdf

On June 3, 2010, the Director was notified by the father of a five year old child that while at the Center another four year old child performed oral sex on the five year old. No report had been made of the incident by the Center to OSSE. Later that same day, Ms. DeHaney contacted Ms. Oliver, the Center’s Program Coordinator. Ms. DeHaney ascertained from Ms. Oliver that the incident had occurred on June 1, 2010, and that an Unusual Incident Report had not been made to OSSE, nor had the incident been reported to the Child Protective Services Division of the Child and Family Services Agency (“CFSA”) . In explaining the details of the incident to Ms. DeHaney, Ms. Oliver admitted that the incident occurred in a group of twelve (12) children, with only one (1) adult, a teacher’s aide, in charge of the group.

archive.is/ZYL6Q
have fun anons

>tfw neckbeards actually believe this
>tfw you collect all the "evidence" here just to mock them with

feels good man

why isn't Breitbart touching pizza gate with a 10 ft pole?

FBI called them and told them not to speak about it or it would fuck up their investigation.

Source: Milo

ehh... everything... is open source unless they had a specific topic.

>the podestas

This is one reason they desperately want to shut it down. Look at John's connections in DC (on the right). He was on a "high-level panel for eminent persons" to help with their post-2015 agenda.

This shit is big, and we're nibbling away at it from the edges, and trying to find the connections between people, places, things and statements. It's also a huge business and these bastards stand to lose a LOT of shekels, which is why there are interlocking networks:

-parents who GIVE their kids into it/rent them out

-procurers (snatchers/kidnappers, people who lure kids into it)

-logistics - people who hold/contain and feed them

-transporters - people who move kids around from place to place through safe routes (think of Larry King in the Franklin Scandal)

-treasurers - people who collect shekels, people who launder shekels

-producers - those who produce "cheese pizza", those who distribute it

-renters - those who rent the kid(s) for a while

-users - those who are 'gifted' use of the kid(s) for a while for blackmail/control purposes obviously

-buyers - pretty self explanatory. they aren't going to be checked up on later; may even kill child or just keep them as a slave.

Each small network has these and will overlap in some small way to another or several others through a few layers of people. So if one gets busted & shuts down, the rest can continue on.

Why is this no news here?

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

DELETE THIS THREAD NOW

could something be hidden here? the lines of the pentagram cross in this bush

it's obviously stupidly unlikely but the conspiracy nut in me wants to believe there's a hatch or an evidence dump site etc. hidden in there

It make more sense if the lines where the map of the tunnel

does anyone have the picture of mccann where you can see the iris damage. because from it you can apparently diagnose the damage elsewhere in the body, and her iris said damage in the ovaries/testis

Alefantis is/was friends with this freak who snapped out and killed some other faggot with an axe or something over drugs. Apparently it's pretty common for faggots to be into drugs, it's just another form of degeneracy and probably (they think) helps them to numb their crazy minds due to the nasty stuff they do.

And yes, the Finders and also Franklin Scandal are very pertinent, as well as the Doutroux case. See

Beyond the Dutroux Affair: The reality of protected child abuse and snuff networks

archive.is/6P2yI

I'm Not at the PC right now, but you can see this literally at every Portrait of her, it's very remarkable

When you have to resort to pseudoscience as """""""""""""""""""""""""""""evidence""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", you might need to reevaluate your belief systems.

no idea, can you give a rundown of people involved and such stuff? maybe we can connet dots

nice work, shows up really well on my 5000x8000 monitor.

>blood magic is Not real

At this point we can Stop our investigations, it's all just fake news

I've been trying to save all the Pizzagate related info-graphs I find from other websites for anyone who wants some additional information, please use anything here if it helps you.
imgur.com/gallery/Z1HSP

I also got some video links that could be related to this case.
15 Years Old Girl Survive Pizzagate Satanic Rituals Abuse: youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk
#PizzaGate Has Happened Before: youtube.com/watch?v=38FPi5-4g7A
Comet Pizza Party: youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc
Andrew Breitbart: What's In Your Closet John Podesta?: youtube.com/watch?v=CgBvPx4CvhI
Nancy Schaefer exposes the EVIL CPS: youtube.com/watch?v=_TcDTJlPWbE
Hollywood Pedos:
youtube.com/watch?v=bNYtzI5Cy6E

Irisology is quackery. You might as well tell me that crystals cure cancer or that homeopathy can make your dick 12 inches long.

Continue your investigation, all I'm trying to say is that you're getting further into /godlikeproductions/ territory if you think that damaging a part of the body triggers a specific response in the iris, even though double blind studies have shown that "Irisologists" can't determine a kidney infection from looking at someone's eyes beyond chance.

I know that helping to meme Donald Trump into office was a great victory for the chans and the internet memelords in general, but I can't help thinking that maybe forcing the evil reptilian elite to stage a false flag attack on their own pedo-pizzeria to stave off public inquiry is not an even bigger coup. It shows how scared they are. That is why you should keep digging, keep meming and never give up until you have enough evidence to put all these people behind bars.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

I think they all realize James Commie isn't about to do jack shit about it and are waiting for Trump to fire his ass.

Him moving the bottle stuck with me too. like "oh shit, can't have THAT sitting out here" but not taking the second to realize that we would have no reason to find that suspicious UNTIL he moved it

The investigation has come to a bit of a brick wall lately.

We need to maintain focus and not lose site of the importance of this mission: find and expose the truth.

Search for concrete evidence of VICTIMS. In all major pedophile scandals that are now accepted and not considered "conspiracy theory," there were victims. The British football pedo ring, the paki town in the UK, the catholic church. All substantiated with victims.

They have to be out there. We have to find victims that have connections to DC, Midland Texas, anything near that Ellington Road clearing in California, Hollywood/Los Angeles - this needs to be a major area of focus if we're going to combat the onslaught of "fake news" accusations that will continue.

wtf this is already archived damn that was fast.

This is from blog dot theapes dot com

Amanda Kleinman is the official front man for the band but I think Alefantis is the one in the mask in some of the videos. They're all in the same circle anyway.

MONDAY, APRIL 21, 2008

How to Have Fun with Your Favorite Junkie

posted by Majestic Ape at 8:24 AM

How to Have Fun With The Family Junkie

1. Steal his shit first

2. Hide the spoons

3. Switch his brown chewy lump with clustered snake turds

4. Rat on his dealer

5. Write on his face with a sharpie when he's nodding

6. Dip his needles in pee- pee

7. Put tacks on the bathroom floor just before he vomits

8. Tell him his poetry sucks

9. Change the locks and bar the windows, this time for real!

10. Put him in a straightjacket to induce withdrawl and pump and pump a Tammy Faye Baker sermon through the speakers at full blast.

Labels: addiction, Apes, drugs, heroin, Paris Hilton, the apes

Okay that picture in the OP is proof you are all fucking retarded.

If any of you are legitimately serious right now, please take this opportunity to step back and self evaluate, and realize if you are trying to be some arbiter of truth, you are making the "pizzagate" scandal as they call seem less and less credible by the hour, with your silly nonsense.

You can't just transform a letter C and add >BAP in the font of the sign and claim it is empirical evidence, that's foolish.

And secondly

Ring of high government officials running child sex operations? Pretty far out there, but still plausible scenario, especially in the circumstance of a corrupt government, which ours has been inclined to for the past 2 or 3 decades..

Sacrificing and or paying omage to occultist myth demons or believeing in some spiritualistic cabal of people who control all corners of the world?

Preposterous. And loony. And you here at /ewo/ have crossed the threshold of all credibility and it's clear you are either attention seeking, idiots, psychos, or perhaps a mix.

Now. If all you have to say to me in response is "cuck" or "shill", don't even bother, it is a meaningless response, especially here in Sup Forums, it's birthplace. We've both seen it used to ad nauseam, it's just thread filler at this point and contributes nothing to a healthy questioning and rapport of ideas, so instead just give me concrete evidence of government associates, affiliates, or employees directly engaging in child sex trafficking and or abuse. Or them directly talking about it. I'm talking empirical evidence. And if you have none of that, then you know you're wrong.

I don't think the point of this stuff is to recognize infections

Should we start investigating any of the coaches involved in apparent molestations of the footballers who have spoken out here in the UK to see if they have ties to Hillary or Podesta?

>can't determine a kidney infection from looking at someone's eyes beyond chance

bad example since someone not peeing/peeing blood would have cloudy eyes if they had a kidney infection

fbi wont do shit. source: the franklin scandal

i could paste you court cases and documentaries, but who are you to call the cards? investigation is ongoing.

This, guys. This.

I have a fetlife account from a few years back when somebody I know was posting nudes. I searched for Pizza and found this, there are a ton of pizza related groups but it's hard to separate the meetup groups from the satanists. There's a few Golden Dawn groups but they are small. Anything more to go on, user?

Keep posting more about it to expose them even more.

youtu.be/YenCqvIBLHI?t=500

From one of the channels Struik was recently watching.

This "Father Roderick" has that tell-tale pedo smile. No idea who the people are at the end, but they look pretty shady.

And then of course, there's 2 young girls there for no apparent reason.

He's got a lot of weird videos about food and a bunch of videos covering "World Youth Day"

I don't know if I'm trying to see red flags too much or if there's something fishy here.

Anyone got a second opinion and/or willing to look into this channel and the ones that Struik has recently visited/subscribed to?

Here's a list of his YT subscriptions: youtube.com/channel/UCFN1ScRoi0e0NlCBWYUrBkQ/channels?view=56&shelf_id=0

Archived for posterity: archive.is/hgKW0

He's already deleted his Facebook and Twitter, he'll probably do the same to his YT

More is being learned.

Also clintonfoundationinvestigation.com.

Also, bizapedia.

Not everyone has gone to ground. Keep digging. Marathon style, not sprint. Start pushing MainStreamManipulation articles about the Pentagon Pedophiles and anything that brings awareness to pedophile politicians.

Tavistock has researched power dynamics in a variety of forms. The main lesson you can take from their studies and papers is, "Matrix of Power" vs simple, hierarchical structures.

By plugging people in across the board is more powerful that plugging people in at the top.

Establish a #politicalpedophilia matrix of power, where every platform is being hammered with the best graphics.

Go to every comment forum of every news article on pizzagate and spread the news. Seriously, one little copy pasta o respond to every single accusation of fake news on the Internet.

(Also, some of the new graphics rock. Keep up the good work.)

"Pizzagate keeps uncovering pedophiles and traffickers tied to Clinton, Podesta and Alefantis. Dennis Hastert. Christopher Kloman. Laura Silsby. Terry Bean. Richard Harding (who lives next to Comet Ping Pong). The list keeps growing.

sli.mg/gXAAjW

No one has offered an alternative explanation for the pizza code, like "pizza related map" "dominos with cheese or pasta" or shipping pizza internationally.

sli.mg/QJOkeH

sli.mg/BuvN7X

sli.mg/yBtCXl

Why does Alefantis seem to incorporate pizza, occult and pedophilic symbols in art?

sli.mg/a/gaffhM

Why would Alefantis lie about having a basement?

sli.mg/luQdln

Why won't the news report on the smoking, radioactive gun that is Uranium One, now that there is proof from Panama Papers and the leaked emails?

It's not fake news."

i dont get it fellas. james alefanti' instagram photos seem way too over the top look-at-me-im-a-gay-pedophile-but-only-if-you-know-our-secret-codes. you'd think a gay pedo would try a lot harder to hide that he's a pedo. i know fags are typicaly attention whores, especially on social media, but it just seems to good to be true. it provides too much ammo. could it be that maybe if pizzagate continues to grow and enough pressure is put on comet ping pong and everyone else involved, james will be the scapegoat. maybe he gets investigated, they find incriminating evidences omewhere, he getsarrested and convicted of something, then all the pizzagaters are supposed to be happy that we "got the bad guy" and it's supposed to be over?

I hate to say it, but we need some brave user to troll the darkweb. Pedo chats on i2p, tor, freenet. Look for archived discussions, current discussions. See what people have been saying. Ideally before pizzagate really became a thing in order to help filter out disinfo.

Any ties to local politicians?

Watching the everliving fuck out of this. Springmeyer is the one who outed most of these fucks ages ago.

furtive bump

guys

the fuck is pic related ??

i just bought this

alefantis is one of the 50 most powerfull people in DC. he probably thought nothing can harm him. some mayne thought that its a bit to obvious what he does, but as you said he probably also is a scapegoat. thats why we shouldnt focus on him only but tie others to this shit so they will get dragged down further

That's what Barry Soetoro on youtube is saying. James pedofantis is an actor.

Is this real? Boys Town was completely implicated in Franklin.

bumppp

This.

Are there any volunteers to descend into the darkweb pedochats and report back? Use a disposable VM inside Qubes OS over hacked wifi. Tunnel Tor -> VPN. Assume the FBI will try to malware you, because they have operated 10+ real pedo sites and have done it to others.

WHAT ?

franklin TN or KY????

Alex Jones deleted his #PizzaGate video with almost 400,000 views. Milo has said he's not going to talk about Pizza Gate anymore

Reuploaded here. Please download and archive and share: youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2qZBFJsqA

Afraid of lawsuits perhaps?

WEW LAD

What's more is this is leads to prominent european figures and NGO's, and even better is that the faggots keep their defences down when they're in third world countries since they think they can get away with everything.
Truth of the matter is, they got caught, and worse, there's video footage of one of the faggots torturing little kids. TODDLERS.

absolutely terrible video, I am quite disturbed. I didnt even watch the whole thing, just skipped around. At 11:55 the child is grabbed by the ear and forced to stand where he is then held by the neck while the handler inserts what looks like a large leaf with a stem the size of a pinky? maybe? In and out forcefully a good few inches. The child is constantly crying in this video. He was bound, had clips put on his genitals, gagged and choked and countless other acts of torture.

The time has come to get involved. WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE

Pizzagate is real!

I've been digging there. The things I have found are not related to the pedo ring we're looking for.

There seems to be a ring for "Elites", and one for "plebs". The elites don't get caught, but if you're not on their network, and you're distributing CP, you'll be sure to be arrested.

For others wanting to go down the rabbit hole:
* look for the UNCENSORED hidden wiki
* connect to chats, and make fake accounts on boards.
* DO NOT WATCH DAISY'S DESTRUCTION. YES YOU WILL FIND IT. IT WILL MAKE YOU NEED THERAPY.
* Make sure you're very grounded in the "Research" side; I've been trying to write a book on Jesuit ties to Satanic Ritual Abuse (have a few others that know I'm doing it, and can file affidavits on my behalf should I be arrested). Make sure you're equally covered.

they're raping children
if you stand for this, you stand for nothing and you're part of the coverup

Start saving, archiving, mirroring, copying all videos and sources you find. store them on a USB drive.

A list of english news articles I found with SearX a few minutes ago:
(I haven't read all of them and maybe there are videos on some of these pages)
Viral video nails alleged child torturer
iol.co.za/news/world/viral-video-nails-alleged-child-torturer-7126229
Suspected Child Torturer Captured In Vietnam
cambodiadaily.com/news/suspected-child-torturer-captured-vietnam-121674/
Child Torture Videos Lead to Three Arrests
static.cambodiadaily.com/torture.html
Suspect in child torture case caught in Vietnam
phnompenhpost.com/national/suspect-child-torture-case-caught-vietnam
Vietnamese arrested in Cambodian child abuse case
english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/society/169208/vietnamese-arrested-in-cambodian-child-abuse-case.html
Vietnamese wanted for alleged Cambodian child rape arrested
e.vnexpress.net/news/news/vietnamese-wanted-for-alleged-cambodian-child-rape-arrested-3510228.html
Two Cambodian Men and A Dutch Guy, Stefan Struik Arrested By Police For Involving in Physically Abuse A Boy
cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newsworthy/two-cambodian-men-and-dutch-guy-stenan-spruik-arrested-police-for-involving-physically-abuse-boy-t11910.html

Franklin Credit Union in omaha

amazon.com/Franklin-Scandal-Story-Powerbrokers-Betrayal/dp/1936296071
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

when Trump gets in power, he can drain the swamp by exposing this pedophile ring and set the Democratic party out of power for 30 years

Interesting how this hasn't been taken down yet, though. Especially when youtube is taking down so many notable vids.

Then again it's still new, maybe tomorrow.

doing gods work, user. do elites even bother congregating on the darkweb?