How can Sup Forums go back to its former self?

How can Sup Forums go back to its former self?

'member?

K E K

CHECK OUT THIS CTR NERD VIRGINIA!

Most of the old guard is still here, but Sup Forums has since doubled in size. The new people aren't quite on board yet, you have to call these faggots out when you see them.

>olegharky

You are fucking retarded Sup Forums has ALWAYS been shit, the level of shitposting has gone so fucking far down over the last 4-5 years.

Remember before the sticky where 90% of threads where "Are x white?" and then 2 years ago where most of Sup Forums was blacked shitposting?

You are a shitpost child.

So truuuuuu

>I take Sup Forums very seriously

maybe they'll fall for it if you post it a third time OP

He's not wrong

Kek PRAISE HIM

based kiwi

CTR will never learn

They just don't get us

mods and jannies aren't doing their job. hell one of our mods is a /leftypol/ mole

Go to 8pol if you want to see where enforcing any random autist's vision of "real Sup Forums" looks like

Wow bro...deep

"anecdotal evidence is no substitute for genuine proof"
Oh i miss this
Seems like your election has ruined this board

>I'm an oldfaggot
>REEEEEE get out of my private clubbb!!
>Everything has to be super serious all the time!!!
lol. kys, faggot.
Sup Forums has always been great because of banter and jokes.
been here since the Zim Zam trials.
Good times.

The classic

>[dumb statement] prove me wrong

>OLEGHARKY

kys

the classic "someone who showed up four months ago freaking out about people who showed up yesterday" thread. bitch do you know how long we've been having this threads for?

>I love SHIT posts

cancer

>Implying Sup Forums wasn't autistic from the start
>muh, muh, supre sukret nazi board thats not leddit/stormfront two.

>Sup Forums was always natsoc! Heil Hitler!

the loud lefties are trying to drown out the opposition forgetting that it is the crap they have been spewing that have made people hate them.

Going to save this meme. Thanks OP
Can't stand the rising cuck movement on here.

It can't. I'm happy that Trump won and a lot of nationalist parties are gaining traction in Europe, but draws a lot of traffic to Sup Forums. Unfortunately this popularity attracts liberals, immigrants, trolls, and idiots. That's how we got memes like the fucking leaf. All the Chinks and leftists who were researching trump found this place and fucked it up.

>Sup Forums should never evolve.

You idiot.

There is a reason why 2016 has been THE BEST year for Sup Forums in the HISTORY of Sup Forums...

We meme'd Trump into the Presidency.

Bottom line.

We take FULL credit for mememing Trump into the presidency.

Get used to it faggot.

Besides, I've seen the memes of years ago, fucking lame.

Today's meme's are in a league of their own.

>evolve
>YAAA YEEZY FOR PRES YO 2020 LES MEME HIM
>evolve

dumb nigger

That's the problem with becoming mainstream. Yes Trump won but the community died with his campaign. (And was already going downhill in early 2015)

nice

I keked

pls no h8 spch m8

>Be this much of a newfag you think that was 'old Sup Forums'

KEK, back to stormfront faggot

Holy shit.

This is a get thread now

Check em

>oldfag from 2015 here

Check ems

good points but Raw Milk is 100% better senpai

You made spit out water laughing so much with that pic.

Sup Forums was always a containment board. The only recent change is now it's infested with Trump normies.

water is not supposed to come out when you laugh, see a doctor

>DEAR Sup Forums,
THE WOOL IS BEING PULLED OVER YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE CHEERING FOR IT
TRUMP IS BRINGING IN OTHER BILLIONAIRE BUISNESSMEN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE BRINGING US CLOSER TO 1984 STYLE LIVING AND TRUE OLEGHARKY. YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE, IT'S TIME TO STOP FIGHTING YOUR FRIENDS!

maybe it just shouldn't? because everything old Sup Forums stood for was pathetic? just sayin..

Normies are fucking shit

>people unironically take Sup Forums seriously
Seriously kill yourselves retards. Sup Forums died in 2008.

The "normies" paradigm keeps you contrarian and insures you will always be a miserable person.

>using the word "unironically"

Spotted the normie

>not wanting to ingest the ultimate redpill

Normies built this internet before you even were old enough to read, kiddo

The glory days of Sup Forums were all normies. "Anonymous" (before it got hijacked by larping faggots) was scary because we had people everywhere, because the board wasn't populated with self-imposed shutins who glamorized autism.

Pic related

Winrar

This is some romanian-tier made up history.

Web forums were NOT a place for normies back in '04 and certainly not SA where moot came from.

LOL

Never heard of usenet eh?

Weren't around in the 90s with Yahoo chatrooms eh? Wall to wall "Normies" you sad fuck. Millions of 'em.

How old are you? A 19 year old faggot wouldn't remember the real internet.

You are samefagging.

Newfag.

Why do you lie?

JUST

Making 2 posts in a row is samefagging? Nigger please, we have IDs here

Not lying. Sorry that the real history of the internet bothers your (self imposed) autisms.

>anecdotal evidence is no substitute for genuine proof

>proceeds to deny the holocaust

Never change Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a mirror reflection of society. the more degenerate they allow themselves to be, the more shitposters come here. only conclusion is to cull society so that only the Sup Forumsiticians remain