Please help us in our efforts to smash the fash!

Hi there pol. One of my friends from reddit suggest I make a post here. I'm with the Atlanta Antifa chapter and we could really use your help locating neo-nazi and altright groups in our area. Any Atlanta residents that know anything should drop us a line.

Thanks comrades!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2LdpfXO1Tk&feature=youtu.be
vocaroo.com/i/s0vYXi95npxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know what to do

>HEY GUISE FASCISTS USE AGGRESSION TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA THAT'S BAD
>LET'S DO THE SAME THING

Thanks brother! We're gonna kick some altright tail and wake everyone up to the realities of class warfare. Onward!

Gas yourself Antifa vermin.

Also, to make things easier, here's our number in case you can't read it on the image.

four7zero 3four4 4868

Please leave us voicemails with tips!

Class warfare? That thing that autistic kids fall for?

Go here first
This is the hornets nest:

190 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303

Have you even read Marx? Why don't you stop by my buddy's /left/ general threads and educate yourself. The so called "race realists" that plague this forum will wake up to the reality of CLASS very soon. Blood really means nothing.

This is a commie and Antifa hatin board

Your so right dude
fucking proletariat, amirite?

A bunch of unarmed, naive, liberal kids want to try to infilitrate facist and nationalist groups

There's no way that can go wrong

Do none of you retards realize that the KKK and most white supremacy groups have had FBI infiltrators in the ranks for decades?

What do you really hope to accomplish here

Let us tell you about the Jews.

you could probably head over to stone mountain and check out the largest meeting place of the KKK

oh wait its fucking nothing because the KKK ain't been a relevant actor since schools were integrated

god i'm glad you cunts don't come to the KSU campus hooping and hollering, the only activists there are the anti-abortion crowd throwing up graphic signs of aborted fetuses

was this in L5P?

This is weak.

Haha yeah, go figure! Whites are mourning their genetic destruction but don't understand the plan for 10000 years of peace that will come because of it.

>>implying whites aren't the only people holding the world together as it is.
>>implying that without whites, world peace would be the inevitable outcome because we all know how peaceful niggers, spics, mudslimes, and chinks are.

Jesus Christ you gullible faggots I really can't lay it on any thicker. Just call the stupid hotline.

i'm fairly certain that most people browsing saw you laying that shit thick like butter on bread and stayed away

i mean, only like 3 posters including me even """seriously""" responded

but anyway, what the fuck does antifa in Atlanta even do? would probably enjoy getting a couple like-minded friends to check 'em out

Kennesaw campus or Marietta? I've never seen ANY protestors, leftist or otherwise.

Made me kek.

Kennesaw

hasn't been for some time that I've seen those guys, worked a shitty job after a couple years there and I just got a couple more semesters over with

they didn't even yell at people though, just stood around with large posterboards filled with abortion gore

Floridafag reporting in. Have encountered "ANTIFA" Multiple times here in the south of the states and every fucking time they were a bunch of whiney cunts. Last Halloween they literally got boo'd out of a venue while a local black metal band were trying to play.
Bunch of fags wearing skinny jeans
nothing more.

They literally just talk about how much they dislike racism and how its everywhere, also lots of black jackets and skinny jeans.. for some reason? As i said in my previous post, they are kind of obnoxious and im not even a /stormfag/ just a social conservative.
The whole "self righous" attitude was really the first turn off that I noticed about the group of 3-4 that show up to music venues every blue moon when someone they disagree politically gets booked.

Sup Forums user false flagging anti-fascists to totally scuttlebug their hotline
GENIUS

Start calling and reporting democratic offices and sanders supporters.

Where do these guys turn up, mostly? Hardcore shows and shit?

I have seen a lot of folks being...eh, what would you call it, "politically active" with a leftist bent while referring to shows and shit online.

I would just imagine that they'd need some sorts of right-wing demonstrations to protest; their whole name implies that they are reactionaries against fascism. To my knowledge, there aren't really any of those things going on.

Fuck, they'd probably call some Trump rally a neo-nazi gathering or something, though

im almost beginning to understand them on a surface level and it makes me hurt

I called em, just uploading the recording.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2LdpfXO1Tk&feature=youtu.be

I sent them to Jenny Creig

Well there's this group of dipshits looking for fascists, they seem pretty fascist you might wanna look em up
>four7zero 3four4 4868

vocaroo.com/i/s0vYXi95npxI

Can we send these fucks to investigate the pizza tunnels?

I'm an altright neonazi fascist living among you in Atlanta, but you will never find me. God help you if you ever do.

Heh.

But antifa are the Nazis.

Seriously. The ol' "it's okay when I do it because the ends justify the means" meme.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0vYXi95npxI
lmao, what a fucking nerd trying to sound so tough.

185lbs 11%BF reporting in. I could crush youre puny ass in a second. And what do you mean sound so tough? Im only 18 faggot. Projecting much?

talking about the nasely antifa faggot

We should report people who voted for Hillary as fascists

Kill a commie for mommy