bamp

I wondered why pol was moving so slowly all of a sudden

How do we remove commie mods?

Head-Mod if you're reading this
Please notice this
You can't possibly let this shit go on

Make him give you a blow job or something for fucks sake

This is treachery in our own ranks

This looks fake as shit. Nobody would write shit like "Mod-Bro" does unless it's the beginning of a crappy movie where you're too retarded/lazy to explain the plot with images and instead just remind everyone what they're already supposed to know.

Checked

Why should I care? As long as you don't act like an idiot, you'll be fine.

i dont believe it either

I noticed alot of threads vanishing lately as I was posting in them. How the fuck did lebbit cucks take over? Time to gas these fucking kike mods

Most of the time a mod will get tired of the job and quit. Since we are dealing with leftists, i have to assume they are getting cut a check for their work.
Maybe the admin and other mods can help if evidence of abuse is presented?

Newfag.
This was posted on /leftypol/. They're trying to make Sup Forums a leftist board.
Go see for yourselves.

Jesus Christ

Is there a function to report mods for being biased on a political board? I dont really know what else we can do.

Aslo should think about retaliating on /leftypol/ although the board is pretty weak.

Bump

It's real. This is him by the way.

So our options are to take it..
Or

Harass /retardpol/.. You know they lose more than they gain coming into the lions den.

So you're showing me leddit conspiracy screenshots and linking me to the daily /leftypol/ thread. How should this convince me at all?

Hi this was already discussed when it first happened.
Someone found posts made months ago in /r9k/ hook up threads with that email with the poster describing himself as a commie.

Hide/Ignore the fucking shit and stop bumping it. Why are people in there trying to argue?

Senpai how new can you be? They're launching a raid in light of Trump becoming president and they have a fucking mod on their side.

Still no proof at all m8, and even if this was true there would be now one lefty mod in midst of a dozen right ones, looking at how much borderline shit gets through here.

I'm saging.

theres not proof he is a mod

how do you not recognize the source of that obvious shop?

Basically aye.

Wont stop threads being deleted though.

disregard, I'm a retard.

Get the fuck out eyebrows. Do your job a stop fucking up the board.

This is the profile he posted on /r9k/

Bumpin. This needs to be made clear.

how fucking hard would it be to delete a bait thread

who gives a fuck of some faggot appeals something when they are the source of these shitty threads made to bait people

like what the fuck. just delete it