Sup Forums getting absolutely BTFO by the messenger of God himself

Sup Forums getting absolutely BTFO by the messenger of God himself

is this the first pope elected by the joos? i knew it from the begining

>messenger of God himself

>Pope hates coprophiliacs
>not pedophiles

Damn, mainstream media just got rekt by the pope!

Now anytime you provide sources to back up your claims, the educated liberals will just call it fake news

Any other Catholics? So if I disavowed our pope am I fucked?

Boyfuckers are getting nervous. (((Pope Francis))) knows that his institution is the biggest pedo ring in the world.

>So if I disavowed our pope am I fucked?
Pretty sure you misspelled choir boy and bend over.

What do you care, he's plainly an antipope

Your pope is a dirty spick cuckold. Orthodox is the only sane choice.

I was born into this life like this. It's all I know

I'm not even catholic but this pope has to be the worst one that I remember in my lifetime. First pope not from europe in almost forever and he is doing shit like this and kissing the feet of migrants. I would follow god not this current pope.

You mean he's acting like that weird fuck that said to turn the other cheek?

Yeah this. He actually said the msm are disgusting liars and people shouldn't get off on reading it.

>pope
>messenger of God
the pope is not a prophet you dingus

>The head of the catholic church doesn't want people to investigate a pedophile ring.

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

And christianfags still will claim that Sup Forums is a cucktholicism board.

So he's saying that a billion of his followers are akin to scat fetishists?

Nice

Pol is like Germans now?

A-are we cucks now?

Why is the catholic church so ambitious to defend pedophiles ?
One can only wonder...

The pope sodomizes children in their butt because he's a heretic demon

I wouldn't be surprised if those people from Vatican are involved with spirit cooking and other pedo rituals.

I'm a catholic and this Francis is getting to be a joke. I condemn any pedos within the church and Francis probably knows something or is involved in the global elite pedo network. Funny how him and Hillary both talking about fake news in the last 24 hours. Pizzagate must be hitting a nerve.

Yeah I remember that time when the Jews were afraid of being raped to death by african migrants the roman government was letting in and jesus told them to turn the other cheek and let that niggercock into their butt

>Largest pedo ring is against pedo ring investigation
I'm so surprised

Pol is either Protestant, Christian when convenient, or 40k warhamer fascist catholic.

They are religious how they want to be religious. According to their own reading and rules, no one here cares about authority figures that do not agree with them.

wait I was sure this was a meme play on pope saying something so absurd also being made up

I'm not sure the pope has any right to criticize people about believing things that never happened