This man is embarrassing

If you are embarrassing then you win

Maybe for racists, neo-nazis and sexists. But to everyone else (99% of our population) he is an inspiration fighting for diversity, progress and unity. Maybe you Drumpf supporters would get laid more if you were a bit more inclusive.

He is cute though

>girl btw

This, OP's just mad that diversity is winning haha!

He is the savior that you do not deserve.

Apparently even with 38% of the vote. Maybe the liberals will win for real after they import 300,000 new Muslim voters.

Yes, getting laid is such a good thing that I let my wife lay with other men so that they, too, can get laid.

but he's soooo dreamy~

This guy hasn't shown up for Question Period and all he does is praise dictators. He need to get rid of him ASAP

It's like Canada is run by a literal child.

You tell 'em, Trudeau

If you fucking leafs got off your ass and start looking into his connection with the Dakota pipeline and selling oil to China you could probably get some liberals on your side and push the little prick out before he really does damage to Canada.

>Trudeau wins with 38%
>Hulk mode

>Harper wins with less.
>Does not complain.

He isn't doing his fucking job you dumb CBC watching shit

Can't tell if trolling or just from Toronto

They booed him when they showed him on the screen at the Grey Cup

It seriously is kek

i cant even imagine the people that would vote for him, who are they

why did you elect him then?

Harp was just a big a cuck as Justin. He sold us out to the chinamen and imported more Muslims than every other PM combined.

My wife's son

Why can't he praise redpilled dictators like Pinochet Hitler Mussolini or Duerte?

Yes he is Canada.

That's just for easy access

You'll never be as tall or handsome as him.

Canadian shitposting: so bad it's almost good.

a friend of mine voted for him. When I asked him why his response was basically
>He's not Stephen Harper
He then told me that Trump ran as a publicity stunt and had no plans to win, and won't run for reelection solely because of his response after first meeting Obama

Baby steps.

Women and white knights

how tall is he?

we went through the 08 recession not too badly and i dont know what role harper had in that, but i could see trudeau and his government seriously shitting the bed if there is a rerun of 08

Forgot to switch your router eh der bud?

Because Castro was a left wing symbol of social justice, progress, and equality.

Everyone you mentioned were sadistic conservatives who wanted nothing more that to kill thousands to bring back an age that never existed.

Torontocucks

The worst part is he spoke like a redpilled conservative the whole time. Always kill a traitor before an enemy

>diversity is a virtue in of itself because reasons

Because elections in Canada are ducking show elections

Only 30% voted for him

Kick him out of office then.

They're basically creating an economic depression

If shit goes downhill here economically it will be the 1930s depression all over again

People aren't angry enough for violent revolution yet

Luckily under Trudeau jobs are being lost and food prices are going up so soon people will be desperate for food

The problem solves itself

Yeah, I remember how Castro and his brother personally shot working-class farmers and Catholics, and threw them into shallow graves because they didn't agree with his government 100%. So progressive.

Those girl arms

What a disgrace to Canada.

>Nazis and the Alt-right hate him. Find out his secret in one click.

are we below t*rkroaches yet?

If he kills himself, who wins?

everyone

does his head flap up and down when he talks?

You werent ever above them

>cm
Are you from Quebec or something?