UK Intel: Israel is “True Threat”

newobserveronline.com/uk-intel-israel-true-threat/

>Britain’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) intelligence unit officially described Israel as the “true threat” to peace in the Middle East, a leaked top-secret report has revealed.

>“The Israelis constitute a true threat to regional security, notably because of the country’s position on the Iran issue,” the GCHQ report said.

>According to a report in France’s Le Monde newspaper—which undertook a research project in collaboration with whistleblower Edward Snowden, both British and American intelligence agencies targeted Israeli missile projects, and spied on Israeli diplomats and firms.

>The report was then republished in the Israeli Haaretz newspaper with the far more dramatic headline—with the difference in approach of the two newspapers summing up the essential problem of the Jewish lobby’s control over Western media.

>In France, a newspaper would never dare run a story headline reading “Israel is a true threat,” but in Israel—where the media is aimed at Jews and there is no concern about “offending” anyone, Haartez can run the story as it is.

>In most of the West, however, it is unlikely that the story will ever see the light of day.

>It is not clear from the reports how far the GCHQ report was taken, but it clearly refers to the fact that Israel and the Jewish lobby worldwide have consistently pushed the lie that Iran has “atom bombs.”

>In reality, as all the U.S. intelligence agencies, and the International Atomic Energy Agency, Iran never had nuclear weapons and possesses no weapons grade Enriched Uranium (EU).

>In the 2007 National Intelligence Estimate, the Director of National Intelligence of the United States assessed that Iran had ended all “nuclear weapon design and weaponization work” in 2003.

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=SCD5zHBNWG8&t=42m0s
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
newobserveronline.com/jews-muslims-form-alliance-trump/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11407589
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3778884,00.html
rt.com/news/israel-rejects-un-nuclear-transparency-298/
ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/
eutimes.net/2009/08/israeli-historian-most-european-capitals-are-targets-for-our-air-force/
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/pam-geller-says-if-iran-attacks-israel-should-nuke-europe/
jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-nuclear-blackmail-sampson-plan-israel.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/patrick-pexton-what-about-israels-nuclear-weapons/2012/08/31/390e486a-f389-11e1-a6
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html
spiegel.de/international/world/israel-intelligence-eavesdropped-on-phone-calls-by-john-kerry-a-984246.html
i-hls.com/2013/12/israel-gave-secret-u-s-tech-to-china/
theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776
nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html
ibtimes.com/israel-spied-iran-nuclear-deal-talks-planned-campaign-reshape-or-kill-it-report-1856742
presstv.ir/detail/217955.html
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Extensive-Israeli-espionage-hushed-up-by-US-officials-351833
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Israeli and Jewish lobby’s insistence on spreading the “Iran atom bomb” lie—a story which, disturbingly, appears to be believed even by Donald Trump—is part of a much wider program which is aimed at getting America to smash Israel’s enemies in the Middle East.

>Exactly the same strategy was followed with Iraq, where the record now shows that Israel and the Jewish lobbies in America and Britain were behind the flood of lies and false news stories claiming that Saddam Hussein also had “weapons of mass destruction.”

>Given the extent of the chaos, violence, terrorism, rise of ISIS, and the fake refugee invasion of Europe—all of which is a direct result of the Jewish lobby’s manipulation of the U.S. and U.K.’s foreign policies—it seems that the newly-revealed GCHQ report is an understatement.

noice

>The report was then republished in the Israeli Haaretz newspaper with the far more dramatic headline—with the difference in approach of the two newspapers summing up the essential problem of the Jewish lobby’s control over Western media.

Is the UK the most redpilled nation on earth?

ISRAEL IS CANCER !

Sadly they aren't because this information would never get released in their media. Even that tidbit was from a 2008 intel leak from one of their agencies. Their MSM will never cover it.

Even the Chinese are more redpilled.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

>“Do the Jews Really Control America?” asked one Chinese newsweekly headline in 2009. The factoids doled out in such articles and in books about Jews in China—for example: “The world’s wealth is in Americans’ pockets; Americans are in Jews’ pockets”—would rightly be seen to be alarming in other contexts.

>As we sat down to a steaming tofu hot pot, he woefully conceded that many Chinese believe the Jews to be “smart, rich, and very cunning.” Just before my visit to Nanjing, the Chinese tycoon Chen Guangbiao made international headlines by publicly announcing his ambitions to buy the New York Times and later the Wall Street Journal. In a TV interview he explained that he would be an ideal newspaper magnate because “I am very good at working with Jews”—who, he said, controlled the media.

>“In their minds, Jewish people control the banks in America. It means for them that Jewish people control the world, controls the governments,” he railed, shaking his hands in disbelief. “I feel it’s a joke.

That's common knowledge.

Four of the Top FIVE most likely nuclear scenarios begin, BEGIN, with Israel opening fire first. Two of those scenarios begin them nuking America and Europe.

IMO we should dump Saudi Arabia as an ally (because, I dunno, maybe they FUCKING FUNDED THE 9/11 ATTACKS?) and hook up with Iran instead. Unlike most other muzzie countries, they stone the rapist, not the raped.

>both British and American intelligence agencies targeted Israeli missile projects, and spied on Israeli diplomats and firms.
Bad goyim!!!

Dumping saudis is like opening a can of worms

Also, both our countries make exorbitant amounts of money from them.
Saudi Arabia, a nation of just 28m people, has bought more Eurofighter typhoons off us in the past YEAR than we have in our entire RAF.

They also like to buy expensive useless proprietary bombs that we make for the typhoon for them to drop on useless mudbloods.

One of the GCHQ chief's, I forget his name, said some time ago that they don't trust Israel.

Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israeli Spying on U.S. at 'Alarming Level'
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html

Lavon Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>The Lavon Affair: How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad

Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

U.S. Furious at Israel Equipment Transfer to China
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

U.S. Secrets 'Used to Buy Freedom for Soviet Jews'
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

Zionist Spies Against America
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm

>let half of middle east into your country
>they become U.K Intelligence officers because of diversity
>they say Israel is bad
>been brainwashed can't disagree
>Israel is true threat

Oy veyyys are echoed throughout the land

OI!
all of the gchq will be heading over to the jailhouse for anti-semitism!

>Oy veyyys are echoed

Including yours, Shlomo.

Agreed. Worlds 3rd largest nuclear arsenal and an unmatched blood lust.

>Force whites to accept non-whites as equal and push nonwhites to deliberately go against whites
>Then flood white countries with Muslims thinking they will result in downfall and civil war
>Forget that you cucked them so hard that they just flat out accept your enemies and let them take over
>Now whites accept their Jew hating overlords and people see Jews as white, therefore Muslims come first
How in god's name did they not plan this out

>a thousand-year long conflict between sunni and shia
>israel is at fault

yeah how israel is at fault that gulf states and iran want to annihilate each other?

>“The Israelis constitute a true threat to regional security, notably because of the country’s position on the Iran issue,” the GCHQ report said.
Add Trump, Pence, Mattis and Pompeo to that same position Israel holds. What's going to happen now?

>UK almost singlehandedly forms the nation of Israel
>regrets it
lmao

>Jews diaspora wants more Muslims in the west
>however half the Jews are in Israel
>Muslims want more Muslims in the West
>how to get more Jew diaspora?
>DEATH TO ISRAEL

hmmmmm rly makes u think

HOOOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>YFW Obongo and all the other traitors were arming muslims for the final assault against the jews

I always wondered about why the US media was so pro-war leading up to it and anti-bush around the elections and towards the end of his 2nd term.

I didn't know Pakistan had total control over the United Kingdom's Central Intelligence.

there are no threats. they just say that to convince people to go to war.

JIDF out in full force in this thread
Sad!

>gulf states and iran

Because those skirmishes are nothing compared all the interventions (Iraq War, Syrian War, Arab Spring, etc.) and destabilization that were done to serve Israel's interests. Israel wants the entire Middle-East for itself, they won't fucking stop until they destroy everything. The Sunni/Shia struggle is nothing compared to it, especially since Jews control the EU, NATO and the US, and even Israel has a gigantic arsenal, so the potential for destruction is much greater

>Israel wants the entire Middle-East for itself, they won't fucking stop until they destroy everything

Good. The only failure here is we never sent the Jews back there so we had strong borders to prevent anyone entering.

>implying I give a fuck about two groups of nonwhites fighting

>Muslim country calls Israel biggest thread to Middle East
itsfuckingnothing.jpg

Go to 42 minutes,

youtube.com/watch?v=SCD5zHBNWG8&t=42m0s

enjoy

60%, burger

>Haaretz

The shit left wing heap of garbage of Israel.

Israel needs Binny. Binny is a tough mother fucker. Haaretz go to hell.

duh.
told you all.

The Jews have controlled the world's Press for decades, and have always used to to its advantage. They are behind almost every war.

Always keep this in mind. It's why the concept of "free press" is such a meme, because all it means is letting Jews control everything.

No it's bad because all those wars do is create more terrorism, more resentment from Muslims toward the West, more refugees who then flood Western countries, trillions of dollars wasted on wars, and thousands of lives just to serve Jewish interests.

Remidner that thousands of Americans and Europeans died just to serve Israel, but Israel didn't send a single soldier to fight in the wars in Afghanistan, nor did they take in refugees.

But of course, you know that, and you're probably just Jew doing damage control. Jews would just use their bigger territorial hegemony and newfound control of oil to dominate the world even further than they do now.

was just bantz m8,we created saudi arabia also

Does anyone have the picture where Bibi tried to uncuck Germany by saying Hitler did nothing wrong, the Arabs did it and then Merkel cucks herself again?

Bibi is /ourguy/

>true threat
Sounds badass if you ask me. Why is Israel so base?

You guys are already at 60% muslim?

>and Canada
Ford knew about the leaf menace

JIDF pls go.

>but Israel didn't send a single soldier to fight in the wars in Afghanistan, nor did they take in refugees

Why should they? Who gives a fuck about Muslims? Your whole point is predicated on the fact that I care what happens to Muslims when no reasonable white person gives a fuck.

Jews are a pest outside their homeland, so why do you want to destroy that to flood the west with even more traitors? The only reason why there are Muslims here is because Jews who should have been in Israel are subverting here.

Israel is the Jew containment zone that even Hitler supported - Haavara agreement was Nazi policy to settle Jews in Israel.

No, america is 60% white

Good riddance.

t. achmed

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525

>Prime minister tells World Zionist Congress that Hitler only wanted to expel the Jews, but Jerusalem's Grand Mufti convinced him to exterminate them

What does that have to do with your speedy advance into a caliphate? I'd say 100 years remaining the majority despite importing a bunch of niggers is a pretty solid record to beat since you guys are fucking it all up within a decade.

Seems odd to point to someone else doing better as a counterpoint to why you're doing so poorly

>Jews are a pest outside their homeland

So why do you want to give them even bigger control of the world, and remove their opposition (Muslims)?

You realize they won't stop once they have the Middle-East for themselves right?

You seem new, leaf

wtf I love GCHQ now

You make a good point, Ahmed. We should send all the Jews living in Israel back to Europe and America, so you and your people can have Palestine back. Good idea, mashallah to that my brother.

>Muslims are opposing Jews meme

newobserveronline.com/jews-muslims-form-alliance-trump/

most blue pilled goy award just for you

Yes, the white man will save themselves by ending Israel and taking in double the number of subversive Jews. Inshallah, allah akbar,

They seem pretty concerned about them.

I.A.E.A. Rejects Arab Nuclear Resolution on Israel
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-11407589

I.A.E.A. Urges Israel to Allow Nuclear Inspection
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3778884,00.html

Israel Rejects U.N. Call for Nuclear Transparency
rt.com/news/israel-rejects-un-nuclear-transparency-298/

Israel's Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat
ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/

Israeli Historian – "Most European Capitals are Targets for Our Air Force"
eutimes.net/2009/08/israeli-historian-most-european-capitals-are-targets-for-our-air-force/

Op-ed Calls on Israel to Nuke Germany, Iran
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/

Pam Geller Says, If Iran Attacks, Israel Should Nuke Europe
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/pam-geller-says-if-iran-attacks-israel-should-nuke-europe/

Samson Option: Israel's Plan to Prevent Mass Destruction Attacks
jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-nuclear-blackmail-sampson-plan-israel.html

What About Israel's Nuclear Weapons?
washingtonpost.com/opinions/patrick-pexton-what-about-israels-nuclear-weapons/2012/08/31/390e486a-f389-11e1-a6

the only way to win is not play and let them fight one another, America 1st

>Nazis
>bad

Yes my pale brother, ethnostates are bad, just like the Nazis. All nations must take in Muslim refugees. Allah wills it.

It's not a Jewish state that's a problem it's there warmongering and infiltration of other countries. Fuck Israel.

>Israel is concerned about Muslims
>posts articles about Israel targeting Europe

Also you're a total fucking retard if you don't understand the difference between Shia Muslims and Sunni Muslims. Jews fucking love Sunnis

Jews want other countries to take in refugees, while they don't take any.

They are the biggest hypocrites.

Damn they're being blunt about it

Exactly this. Let's end the Jewish infiltration of other countries by taking out all the Jews of Israel and putting them in those said countries instead. Mashallah to that my brother, it's not technically considered "infiltration" if they'already citizens. Brilliant.

>it's there warmongering and infiltration of other countries

Probably because those neighboring countries are all Muslims. There is a single Muslim country bordering Europe (Turkey) and they willfully shipped millions of invaders over their borders.

And the Rothschild infiltration of the US predates Israel by centuries. They are the pre-existing diaspora that Hitler wanted in Israel no less.

Wow I didn't know Mattis was an anti-semite. I wonder why msm seems to like him?

oy vey

Go away Schlomo. Are you implying that Jews will always subvert?

>Israel
>Jewish diaspora
>rabbis IN BRITAIN
>DUTCH jewish village

You're just proving my point. Jews are a subversive force that is best left contained to Israel. Why do you advocate smashing a wasps nest, which was designed to contain the wasps, when you know the wasps will then come and live in your home?

Then Obama signs an unnecessary nuke deal that will result in Iran acquiring atomic bombs eventually.

The Jews will wait and say "see we were right!" And we will have no way to disprove them. Thanks Obama.

Also
>rag heads with nukes
What a terrible idea.

They will still start WW3 and probably nuke the whole world.

so uk is going to start the propechy islam vs Israeli interests, so europe really converted into an islamic empire

with what nukes

Yes, so long as they don't have a home country, and they're the minority, yes. You can expect some psychotic Ashkenazis plotting a communist revolution or two.
Exactly, we must give in to the demands of our based Shia brothers of Iran who are fighting the good fight.

Pakistan already has nukes

Lol

I don't think it's possible to completely smash them. But I want Western countries to contain them, and stop fighting wars for them, and I don't want them to get more global power/influence, which they would if they had the Middle-East for themselves.

Why are Americans such cucks? After everything Israel has done to you you should hate them, yet you continue to cuck for them.

It's like Stockholm syndrome.

AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america

Israel Accused of Selling U.S. Secrets to China
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html

Israel Eavesdropped on John Kerry in Mideast Talks
spiegel.de/international/world/israel-intelligence-eavesdropped-on-phone-calls-by-john-kerry-a-984246.html

Israel Gave Secret U.S. Tech to China
i-hls.com/2013/12/israel-gave-secret-u-s-tech-to-china/

Israel Secretly Sells American Nuclear Weapons to China
theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776

Israel Sells Arms to China, U.S. Says
nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html

Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Deal Talks, Planned Campaign to Reshape or Kill It
ibtimes.com/israel-spied-iran-nuclear-deal-talks-planned-campaign-reshape-or-kill-it-report-1856742

'Israel Stole U.S. Uranium to Build Nukes'
presstv.ir/detail/217955.html

Israel Won't Stop Spying on the U.S.
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

Israeli Espionage 'Hushed Up' by U.S. Officials
jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Report-Extensive-Israeli-espionage-hushed-up-by-US-officials-351833

Don't say "they" when you mean "we", Schlomo. I don't know why you think if we give subversive people a nation they'll suddenly start acting nice

I agree with you, instead of aiming to put all these subversive people in one country, we should instead spread them out across all the other countries of the world. Mashallah, that will solve all the problems.

Wow that's not very nice dad.

>US Intel: Israel is greatest ally

i mean i among the populous that kinda hates israel but, you got to understand that me you and most of pol hate israel, but the other people in the world dont really care to know whats going on in the world. Really they say just shut up and be yourself but the thing is that you really really cant its so fucking shitty and annoying you have to pay attention. Among what i know i really dont know nothing but a few things but other people do not give a fuck about war or anything just live i wish i could be stupid and not know anything. Its already to late though

If you haven't noticed Israel has American politics by the balls and the only reason you're using to justify us helping Israel is another underhanded threat LOL. Are you even self aware?

but otherwise i dont care about isarel at all i know some jews that are friendly toward me

I'm with you on this. Let's instead make these Israelis American citizens, that'll surely stop them from trying to influence the American government, that'll surely suppress any future revolution/movement/ideology for popping up to benefit them.

What is your point?

Israel is one of the main reasons why your fellow countrymen die in wars overseas, why your tax dollars go toward to military aid to Israel and more wars, why the US now has to take in refugees, and why ISIS was created and there has been a surge in terrorism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".
>1996

You, your country and entire world would be much better of if they didn't have as much influence over your politics.

Nothing. I was taking my morning shit and now I'm finished and must be on my way to work. Let's cross fingers that the racist Nazi state of Israel comes to an end so that we can flood Europe and America with it's Jews. Mashallah to you my brother, good bye for now.

Keep on bankin'

UK: spread-out problems when concentrated can be bigger problems
Obvious JIDF: So you're saying they won't be a problem if they're spread out?
UK: No. That's not what I said. I don't see how you even got to that. They are troublemakers together at home, and they are troublemakers alone and abroad.
Obvious JIDF: What is that?
UK: What, this?
Obvious JIDF: Is that a swastika flag?
UK: This is a bulletin board.
Obvious JIDF: YOU CANNOT SEE ME!
UK: Alright then. I guess that proves that you are right.

Like they have been 6 months from getting atomic bombs since the 70's amirite.