There is literally nothing wrong with not having kids

There is literally nothing wrong with not having kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCziPlH4RaA
youtube.com/watch?v=z2lNTdAiyWw
youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not wanting your genetic line to continue.
There is everything wrong with not wanting to have children.

Written by a bitter 40 year old woman.

>thinking your genetic line means anything

Why is it always white people who are encouraged to not have kids? Is it propaganda, or do these people just believe that it would be racist to encourage blacks to go childless?

have fun waking up to your screaming child at 3AM every night for 3 years.

nice nihilism faggot. what the fuck is your purpose?

It's a personal meaning, though. It may not mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but carrying your genetics onto the youth is a primal want in humans.

I fucking hate kids

this better be bait, u nigger

>me me me, its all about me, i am such a special snowflake

>what is family?
>what is evolution?

you know, burger...the planet gives a shit about your lexus and you "having it all"
if you stop having kids, a new species will fill the gap and continue reigning over the planet

now i for one, LIKE being on top of the foodchain on the planet

well yes and no. right know too many people. way too many people. but you can still have 2 with 0 population growth. i think the main problem right know is everyone with less than an iq of 100 is breeding to a point where they have pretty much killed the planet for their children. none of the people having kids are of any value. mostly indian african or chinese

Because whites are the least likely to firebomb their offices, cut their heads off, and rape their kids when they publish something that offends them.

Have fun taking care of your wife's son.

ic you are smart its your obligation
otherwise the world becomes an idiocracy
DEAR Sup Forums,
THE WOOL IS BEING PULLED OVER YOUR EYES AND YOU ARE CHEERING FOR IT
TRUMP IS BRINGING IN OTHER BILLIONAIRE BUISNESSMEN INTO THE WHITE HOUSE BRINGING US CLOSER TO 1984 STYLE LIVING AND TRUE OLEGHARKY. YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE, IT'S TIME TO STOP FIGHTING YOUR FRIENDS!

(((that's right)))

>flag

pussyfgt who cant even take care of basic homework

you know what, cuck? its not all about fun, but about responsibilty. but i see where you are coming from (literally)

so have fun filming your 6/10 gf getting fucked by a nigger/sandnigger

I'll only have kids if I'm rich enough to have someone take care of them when they're

I don't want children with Huntington's disease.

almost as if huntingtons is a totally normal human condition and hardcoded in our dna

you are a special kind of retard

My 1 year old sleeps 12 hrs a night nonstop kiddo, keep making excuses for your pointless hedonism tho

This fucking thread with this image is on here every day. SAGE THIS SHIT

Because you are one

Seems stupid and counter intuitive to want to pressure people who don't want kids and therefore will be terrible parents into having kids.

I'd much rather see governments support and encourage women to stay at home and have at least 3 children.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCziPlH4RaA

>Bad Popp here, and I've got some Bad News for ya.

whites turning gay or not having kids due to careers and autism meanwhile mass immigration of niggers/mudslimes/spics/asians and exponential growth of these people in their homelands

who could be behind this?

Swede the only way your nation with continue is if your line continues. How is it in Swedistan this time of year?

Devolution

uraguay

nigs get lots of abortions, thankfully. black lives matter, very little.

Unless you're white.

>there is no purpose in life but to breed
wew

>cucking yourself
>not increasing the white population
>no one to take care of your when you're older
>no loving family to make you a normal person
>not changing the future by redpilling your offspring
>terminating your genetic line
>disappointing your family
>not rewarding your parents for raising you by blessing them with grandchildren
>not fulfilling God's command "to grow and multiply"

Had to double check the flag to make sure it wasn't a fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=z2lNTdAiyWw

GOOD GOY! Stop having children, whites, let shaniqua and jamal have 5+ kids, while you pay your taxes to maintain them.

>that image

the purpose of life is to live and therefore to breed. what is your malfunction?

>a new species will fill the gap and continue reigning over the planet

So what? It won't happen in our lifetime. Why not enjoy the only life we have instead being a slave to primal urges like an animal?

Imagine if all of those little black babies had been born.

They breed like cockroaches.

Our country would be over run with athletically-gifted but mentally inferior lumps of protein and attitude

For instance:

A 19 year old woman named Gidget goes to court with her family.

Not a lawyer but it sure looks for all the world like these black folks admitted to several crimes and perjured themselves quite a bit.

Is there a mechanism for holding someone in a deposition in contempt?

It should be noted that the middle name of Gidget Lewis is Mashon. In the deposition, Gidget says she had a friend in the back of the pickup with her, but that the friend moved to Washington DC with her mother.

Gidget Mashon Lewis said her friend's name is Mashon Lewis.

Interesting coincidence, if it is a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5W_UEk2MOg

anyone who says otherwise either:
1. already has kids and regrets it, and wants you to make the same mistake because misery loves company... or...
2. is jealous of our lack of giveafuck, and how we can save literally 1 million dollars over our lifetimes by having kids.

if my bio-mom had not bred she would not have allowed me to go to a halloween party dressed thusly. it all checks out.

taking care of offspring inhibits the 'living' part of life. you leave more behind than your genetics. you really want people to remember you for your kids? they won't give a shit about what you did.

what if I'm jewish by ancestry?

no one remembers anyway unless you rise to certain levels. we must go on.

Retards who think this will die out.

furthermore, the raising of offspring is actually living.

I've tried impregnating a girl but she didn't get pregnant :(

and if someone wants to spend their life building a legacy instead of raising children what difference does it make? there are too many fucking people on this planet anyway

[citation needed]

Literally does not matter.
Species will continue, trash will continue to breed.
What matters is what is left for the coming generations

>I'm 26 now
>been with the same bitch since I was 22
>I met her like a month after got out of the military and she was the first person that had treated me like a human in 4 years
>Never been with another girl
>I get flirted with alot and probably would have a lot of fun being single.
>My girl is not that hot. No ass, Bs, cute face but very low test body
>She wants to get married now and start making babies
>I feel bad for taking almost 5 years of her best mate finding time and not marrying her.

What do?

Relevant demographics: We're both white and she's purple pilled, votes republican but was an anti-trump hold out till the end.

citation's ass. imparting experiential knowledge is the essence of life. ask some dolphins or orcas. also it is fun.

yea there isn't but there is something wrong with doing nothing awesome with your life and if you kinda suck and don't have much to offer your best bet at a long, happy and successful life is probably child-rearing in the hopes of producing an excellent offspring. that being said it's disgusting to see so much anti-reproductive propaganda aimed at whites, what a terrible thing, to saturate your society in contempt for children but if you wanna go all Nikola Tesla then that's fine too

Childless couples who choose not to have kids (not counting infertile women or impotent men) are cancerous and entitled as fuck.

Continue being an indecisive asshole instead of deciding what you want to do so both of you can move on.

I'm a shitskin and my country is lost.

that's because you're a fucking idiot. i have two kids, an awesome wife, own my own business and having kids pushed me to excel--it didn't hinder me or put up roadblocks. then again i don't give a fuck if you have kids so do whatever you want.

you can impart "experiential knowledge" on people besides your offspring, user

Entitled to live their lives without a burden they don't want? Yes, they certainly are.

I'm black and decided to be childfree. Am I doing this correctly?

amen. good to see. got two kids here. both of them 11-12 hours a night unless they're sick, and i have accomplished more in the few years i've had them than ever before due to extreme motivation for both having free time and making money.

that's the plan sandpie, I feel like shit about it, she's so attached to me it would mind fuck her to break up with her, so I don't wanna do it if I'm not sure

Sven, should we burgers just import third-worlders to increase our population? It's working great for you, right?

And this is why niggers and spics are becoming the majority. Have fun with all that money.

>Yes, good goy. Let your genetic line die out, then we'll complain about there not being enough young people to work so we can import even more shit skins!
Of course the people on the cover are white.

All my 20+ year old friends had accidents, and they hate there life.

>tfw white and not stupid enough to have kids

I bet most of you faggots are accidental fathers. That's nigger behavior and that makes you a disgrace to the white race.

>in before faggots actually thinking its smart to have kids in this day & age.

>Muh bloodline
>Muh race

Holy fuck. There's no point in continuing any of it and you're not going to be around to see the future anyway. None of it matters. I'm glad I'm not a retard who gets duped into wasting time, money, care, etc just say I can one day say "at least my bloodline didn't die". And if you think the only purpose to life is to reproduce, no matter how dumb or poor or ugly you are, then you're just a dumb animal anyway that's doing more harm than good; faggots are less degenerate than you.

I don't need to have kids since I'm half mudman. If you're white, you definitely do though.

it's not about pressuring people who don't want to have kids to have kids, it's about helping them understand they're being brainwashed. pushing BACK against the CHANGING OF SOCIETAL NORMS. everyone grows up listening to a narrative and trying to fulfill it. I grew up with the idea that you get married and have kids. If you grow up with the narrative that you don't do that or just do whatever you want it doesn't matter, well you're being played.

I'm not worried about the shitty person who sucks and can't handle having a kid-- go ahead and never have kids then. But those who can, and who want to build a better tomorrow, should.

You sound so enthusiastic about her. I'm sure 50 more years with her wouldn't hurt a little bit.

people "besides your offspring" don't care about you like those with the same DNA and relation.

Agreed, but what do you have against gay people?

>implying your kids will give a shit about you

false dichotomy, get your shit together

Have enough and at least one will.

>hedonist
>not an animal

stfu, if you dont want kids, dont have any, but i consider you sub-human

>Good goy, continue reproducing so that I may have more people to enslave through capitalism!

I agree to this freedom of choice

but i am in more of the position to encourage population growth, and ways to ensure that more people equals more labor, wealth, and productivity for all,

I don't hate them. I'm just trying to make these retards realize that reproducing just for the sake of reproducing, when being ugly, poor, dumb, etc is worse than being a gay person who won't reproduce--maybe the dumb, ugly retards on here will reconsider when I get them to realize they're being more degenerate than a group of people they consider highly degenerate.

Filthy fucking breeder

Nice plan

brilliant

>THE GOYFREE LIFE

good point, but my problem with that logic is that I've heard most people aren't crazy about eachother after a few years anyways, and its only natural

memes aside there are still the same barriers to entry for the average man looking to get married
>1/2 of marriages end in divorce with the vast majority of men losing their homes, financial well-being, and access to their offspring
>building a family in the prime of your youth 22-28 is exceptionally expensive and creates barriers to higher education and occupational attainment
>the question of whether or not it is fair to bring another life into this world when you don't feel you can spare them from the two realities above

We're in a bit of a fucky situation here, best case scenario is often that you sacrifice your own happiness for your children's but unless Trump makes America great Again its unlikely that you'll even be able to guarantee a stable household for your kids.

That's why marriage is unnatural. We are wired to be together for only a few years with one particular person.

the solution is facism

i have two. one hates me and one loves me. the one that hates me has plenty of reason to do so because i was not able to raise him. the other loves me, or acts like she does, because i am able to raise her and make sure she is provided for. proximity is everything in raising a child and watching their development is fun.

Let me clue you in on something, folks. I am a no-kids oldfag and I regret the choice more each passing
day. Wife and I married late. I was in the oil patch and she was a "generic degree" college type. We
decided early on that we were going to wait five years after marriage to pump out a few units (max 3). I come
from a big family. She doesn't.

Well, at five years in, we weren't ready financially. My work was sporadic to the point I took a second (and even third) job on days where I didn't have work. Hers was perpetually low-pay office stuff. later I lucked out and got a good paying gig outside of the oil patch and life started to take shape. Got a house, a new car, etc.

By the time we are considering kids again, she loses her job. Relying on my income was pushing it with the mortgage and such. She was on unemployment for five months while we coasted on savings and the work I did.

This went on year after year, wait, okay we're ready...oh no, wait up.

So finally, we start trying to have a child. $12,000 and endless procedures and tests later, we cannot have children. We waited too late. I'm still a strong donor, but her body simply isn't producing viable eggs.

I've never said this to anyone before, so thanks to the perception of anonymity here, I'll say it: Today, every
daddy with a beaming little girl or boy on their shoulders tears me to pieces inside. I wanted a son or daughter
to teach to fish and hunt, to do stupid dad things like dance in front of crowds to her favorite song, embarrass him or her in front of their friends or to just be a dad like my dad is/was to me.

>have several genetic health problems
>don't want to have children because I know I'll pass them on

sorry for your troubles brother.

This. I've known people to express regret on their deathbed for not having kids.

I have yet to even hear about someone expressing regrets on their deathbed that they had kids.

There is something wrong with making this thread everyday

Why not have your best friend impregnate your wife? Not in a cuck way but literally the cheapest way.

>muh legacy
Would rather adopt desu

Yeah, good, keep believing that.
It's just less competition for my children.

Doing whatever I want all the time until the day I die. Children are the death of independence.

This is true, for most people.