You've gone too far this time, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_3379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? For using an Ad blocker?

>We have noticed you are using an Ad Blocker

You have gone too far OP

So, like, the right of all peoples to existence and self-determination?

The jews don't like it when shit gets too true.

When will the alt right get called fake news? I think it's probably soon.

I think the cat is out of the bag though, which worries me. When the jew gets backed into a corner, a lot of people are about to be killed to distract.

lol so true

>you are using an ad blocker
OY VEY

Bump and spread

Shut it down, Chaim. The goyim know

but jews are special, get to be hyocrites, and no one can say anything

I wonder how long the "muh six gorillion" can be used to justify things, before even shitlibs stop using it.

>the truth is shocking now

libs are split between Best Ally and #FreePalestine

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

>We have noticed you are using an ad blocker

Fucking finally. I've been saying this for years.

Isnt that the guy that pretended to be a holocaust surviver and came out telling the truth a couple months ago ?

Its an Apartheid State of Jewish Nationalism.

Oy vey, stop using filthy ad blocker! It's anotha Shoah! Oy vey!

>we have noticed you are using an ad blocker

muh shekels goyim! give them to reeeeeeeeee

How is Jewish ethnic nationalism not comparable with white ethnic nationalism?

I hate that Spencer faggot for being an autist who does not understand time and place but he's right.

>Alt Right
>Something that exists

This is Fake News.

A literal faggot

This. What the hell were you thinking, OP??

Aaand here let me blow that entire bunch of bullshit the fuck out.

Palestine is not jewish land. Try again, kike.

But.... It's true.

/thread

using ad blocker in the current year, wow you must be one of these alt rights radicals

link?

What's the difference?
Both are attempts to create a homeland for a particular group of people. Just because we haven't gotten holocausted recently, doesn't mean we can't have a land to call our own.

They are the same. They both want their nations to be an ethnic homeland. Israel sees itself as the Jewish state

since ashkenazis jews are white, zionism is basically white nationalism

>When will the alt right get called fake news?

What do you think fake news is? It's been clear from the start that its not news that is fake, but anything the MSM disagrees with.

Well, a state FOR jews. Haredim reject zionism and consider secular jews to be heretics.

I'm actually pretty liberal and I think this is a very fair comparison. Interviews with white people on the street from apartheid-era South Africa sound exactly like interviews with Israeli Jews today.

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

Implying this isn't true

The 46th President of the United States and uncontroversial leader of the alt-right.

>Rosenberg, the Hillel rabbi at Texas A&M for the past three years, said he found Spencer’s attempt to get him to defend Israel erroneous and bordering on anti-Semitic.

>be surrounded on all sides by inbred hajis
>american millennials think they're the same

Becoming a minority will be a good thing for us whites. It'll finally pull us out of our bubbles

Hey Richard

>implying the Alt-Right isn't just as bad

Pic very related

>What's it like to be as fake as the Holocaust?

>Captcha is pizza
What does it mean?

i have homework for all of you. ask a leftist did zionism become a thing before or after ww2. you'll be amazed how many of them think that zionism was created as a response to the holohoax after ww2 ende, for poor jews to protect themselves from anudda shoah.

>be surrounded in the western would by inbred shitskins
>Jews think this is different

Becoming the jew will be good for us whites. We'll final answer the jewish question.

Richard "lets get this shoah on the road" spencer

he seems alright to me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_3379

le "50 % ice cream 50 % shit is better than 100 % ice cream" moderate meme

This is the official myth. This is pounded into people's heads in little brief mentions in otherwise unrelated media. You will be watching an American comedy show and they will quickly reinforce that Israel was a just response to HaShoah and then go back to the main plot.

If you keep pushing this, SJW movement would expose its undercurrent of anti-semitism very quickly.

Pretty much all jews are naturally jewish supremacists in that they believe in special privileges for their group at the expense of all others, and it's that it's okay for them to do things like ethnonationalism but it's evil when others do it.

Most jews don't even realize that this double standard exists. The way they view the world is so ethnocentric that it doesn't even occur to them.

When you do get them to understand their hypocrisy, they not acknowledge it and will instead deflect with slimy appeals to emotion and derailing of the argument's flow.

I mean come on, they refer to themselves as God's Chosen People. This shit is pretty obvious.

If you'd like to understand how/why they are like this from a scientific /cultural/historical point of view, pick up Kevin MacDonald's "Culture of Critique". PDF is free online. You can't beat it