You can only post ITT if you've finally started to admit after a few months of liking younger Hillary that you'd nut on...

You can only post ITT if you've finally started to admit after a few months of liking younger Hillary that you'd nut on older Hillary's asscheeks while she smacks said asscheeks against your hips till you ejaculate inside of her then collapse on her bed looking into eahother's eyes while your semen is still leaking out of her and since its 2016 she is probably pregnant because of secret government testing and now your child will be a healthy white son from the Rodham bloodline but youre not worried about all that youre just happy to be sweaty and sucking on Hillarys nip since your cock is flaccid now and theres a line of cum connecting your dickhead and her pussy

Jus sayin

Just me? Alright.

More Hillpussy for me to cum in I guess

And Imma fuck it so good she squirt on my cock. Yep

69ing eachother and shit. The good stuff.

Om nom nom nom

The sound of 69 m8

>*squirt*

GILFs pussy when i eat it desu

Go to her. Do it now, as it's obvious she's your soul-mate and you were meant to be together. Don't take no for an answer. Live the dream.

Yeah nigga you tell em bout dat Hillpussy. Fuck that bitch nigga

Like on the side and beat it the hell up mayne fo real dawg get that pussy claim fo shit mayne squirt up senpai

Hit it so good she sprayin nigga on that cock and shit that tsunami love that motion in the ocean shit you know senpai

And then you be like fuckin

And she be like squirtin

And you be like cummin

And she be like suckin

top bantz

id fuck hillary m8

Helicopter in that Hillpussy man be like a rocket power in that candidate cunt man for real Nickelodeon aint got shit that pussy a rude boy man

Fuck so good the cock out the motherfucka the shit streamin the shaft make it like diahrea in the bitch man anal cream dong that hot love man it gets hot and spicy that vietnamese that chind chong in that pussy make it drip and sip with that dick man double dip fo real

This thread

I would fucking destroy that pussy

There goes my breakfast ....
Thank you very much Mr. Leaf.

I wouldn't touch that bitch with a stolen dick that was attached to a 10 foot pole,that was attached to another 10 foot pole.

Right on mate. She could get it right in her bumholey, if you know what I mean.

fucking leafs

hot as fuck

better bring some liquid wrench and 3 in 1 oil if you plan on busting a nut in that sahara hole

Damn... I would back then.

Get the fuck out if my thread. We GILF Hillary now fuck that loli shit

more

No you nigger.

Leave. We /gilf/ now

more like this

This. That was a fever dream to read.

Oh shid thats that gud granny shit carry on senpai

Damn she had a Basic Instinct thing goin on

>also this thread

damn she looks nothing like the bitch she is today

>you will never cover that in semen

KILL ME

KILL ME NOW I DO NOT WISH TO LIVE

I JUST WANT TO COVER HILLARYS GRANNY BUTTCHEEKS WITH BABY BATTER AND MAKE HER PREGNANT WITH MY WHITE CHILDREN AAAAAAAAAAAH

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY CAROL LOVER

That's probably not even her, it just kind of looks like her from the back.
Everybody loves Carol

IF YOURE READING THIS I LOVE YOU HILLARY I HAVE BEEN I LOVE WITH YOU FOR MONTHS I JUST WANT TO FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE TILL YOU FART MY CUM OUT AND WE LAUGH ABOUT IT SINCE IT IS DEGENERATE BUT MY CUM IS LITERALLY LEAKING OUT OF YOUR BODY I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH HILLARY

AND THEN I EAT YOU AND YOU SQUIRT ON MY FACE AND YOUR SQUIRT IS IN MY BEARD AND I KEAVE IT THERE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE DEPRAVED AS POSSIBLE WITH YOU AND I USE YOUR PUSSY JUICE AS LUBE TO JERK OFF INTO A CUP WHICH YOU SLURP AND GARGLE AND WE SPIT ON EACHOTHER WITH EACHOTHER'S CUM

I LOVE YOU HILLARY IF YOURE READING THIS I WANT TO JOIN YOUE SEX PARTIES AND STEAL YOU TO THE JANITORS CLOSET AND ITLL BE JUST ME AND YOU I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH JUST TAKE ME ALREADY

I want you to see this Hillary. I have shilled you for MONTHS and you fucking lost you dumb cunt

But my anger can only be satisfied with the amount of cum you spill out your asshole that floods the bed we will fuck in till we cover it in love juice.

Please Hillary I just want you to read this. I fucking love you and I have mods that can attest to that fact. This is the final thread I will ever make about you. Just recognize me and let me fuck you until I have no more cum to drain in you for a night. Be my fuckbitch. That is all I love you babe.

I am embarrassed to be from the same country as you. I am embarrassed to know the fact that you can vote. Leave degenerate

Youre just mad Hillarys gonna moan in pleasure while my cum seeps down her thighs and she eats it off the floor while I smack her oiled ass and lick the rim of her ass and spread it with my two fingers so I can see it gape open and closed and sit a nice one if there

I just took my pants off

holy shit this thread has evolved new STDs

what the fuck is going on itt

She wouldn't even take Bills last name until he ran for his second term as governor. Changed her image and everything. She was a liar back then.

Holy fuck, she was hot back then.