You have a revolver with only two bullets

> You have a revolver with only two bullets
> In front of you, there are three people
> A kike, a nigger and a mudslime

Which two would you kill?

shoot the mudslime twice

rob the kike. then kill the other two.

tell them to put their heads as close as possible and hope the bullet passes through the nigger and muslim after I shoot the jew

I like this one!

shoot nigger and dune coon and then bash the kikes head in with the revolver

Shoot the slim.

He explodes, killing the kike and the nig.

The last bullet is for OP, cause you forgot a fag your list, and we all know what OP is.

Point the gun at the nigger and tell him to kill one of the others. If it's the kike the mudslime will help him. Then shoot the survivors.

shoot the nigger, wait for the mudslime to kill the kike, and then shoot the mudslime.

Shoot the nigger and the muslim.
Now only one enemy remained, two if you counted god.

Shoot nigger and mudslime. Impregnate the kike.

We are jews now.

Shoot darkies and rape the jew

fucking judo chop then caress that beautiful colt and whisper to it that no hue monkey will ever touch you again...

kek

One on the mudslime

And the other to my head

>Hand the gun to the kike
>Tell him he has to choose between a kike, a nigger, and a mudslime

Only good answer.

all three

the kike gets pistol whipped to death after I pretend to have defended his honor

Nigger
>responsible for modern day SJW bullshit

Mudslime
>responsible for modern day SJW bullshit

The Jews are respectable. Despite being some of the most despicable people for the better part of 3000 years, being exiled and executed repeatedly, they had enough balls to stand up to the Persian Empire, the Roman Empire, and the Islamic Caliphates. Now, after thousands of years, they made the world give them back their little bullshit strip of desert, and built a big fucking wall around it and staffed it with hotties with guns.

I'd never fuck a negress or a hijab, but I'd gladly fuck a jewess. Her daddy would give me a nice dowry, and my kids would inherit the jewry.

And lets assume that kikery is responsible for all the modern world's woes. Can you at least respect that?

shoot myself twice in the heart

>Not one post with shoot the jew twice

Neo-pol at it's best.

>Kill the nigger and mudslime with the gun
>Kill the kike with my bare hands

I bet I could get the jew to facilitate the murder of the mudslime by offering to pay the nigger with a bullet

Shoot myself in the face for being in the same room

This
Average kike is so unathletic you can rape his wife and he wouldn't be able to do anything

I can befriend the nigger and make him a semi-functional member of society or, at the very least, score some amazing dope off him. The kike will be out for my shekels and the mudslime belongs to a race and religion beyond salvation.
DEUS VULT

Shoot the nigger and mud. If u cant kill a kike bare handed u should kys.

Nobody because I don't think people are responsible for the actions or traits of other people in their race, and that even a shitty race doesn't guarantee the individual is shitty.
>inb4 stormfront

>implying the mudslime's bomb vest won't kill all 3

give the gun to the nigger and call the cops after he kills the other two

Nice try, FBI. I unload the gun, report it to the police for confiscation, and then I head to the nearest social venue to spend time with my multicultural friends.

shoot jew and then myself

Kill the nigger and the kike. Upon seeing me kill a kike the mudslime will naturally offer me a discount on a child sex slave.

Neither because I'm not a murder, you fucking Favela nigger.

I'd tell the muslim to kill the jew and I'll kill the nigger.

Then kick in the muslim's head. Gotta save a bullet for the nazi outside the door.

Line em up, Put the barrel in the arabs mouth and put the jew behind him, and the nigger last. If the nigger survives both shots he gets to leave.

Offer the revolver to the nigger if he kills the kike and the mudslime, then shoot the nigger

>three people
>one scrawny schemer
>one violent savage
>one violent savage manlet with a bone to pick with the schemer
The mud will attack the kike. Either the kike successfully dupes the nigger into attacking the mud or not. Shoot the two that remain.

Have them sit together in a circle.
Shoot the mudslime, dead mans switch triggers hurt vest, kills other two for free.
Shoot once into the air to celebrate.

Kill nigger,kill mud,strangle kike while explaining why I am killing it.

jew skulls are as thin as paper mache... just pistol whip moshe and save the bullets for abdul ja'quarius

Get the mudslime to kill the Jew, then I shoot the mudslime and nigger.

Doubletap myself, one for each eyeball

Shoot myself twice in the back of the head

This is how the kike tries to get himself out of getting shot.

Kek has spoken!

Blow my brains out for being all three.

fpbp

Shoot myself because there's a billion more of them outside the room anyway

>you can rape his wife and he wouldn't be able to do anything

He would charge you for entry fees.

all you're missing is WP in the title.
Go the fuck back, you faggot.

The only right answer.
You can educate a nigger, make him a fictional member of society. Only American niggers are irredeemable.
Meanwhile, the Jew and the mudslime cannot be dissuaded or convinced. They cannot be stopped by anything but death.

let the goolge kill and steal the kike.
kill the mudslim before he explode.
kill the google before he chimp out.

I put the gun to the strongest one's head and tell him to kill the other two or else, then I put both bullets in the survivor.

genius

>shoot nigger
>shoot mudslime
>gas kike

Choices like this are the reason I carry a semi-automatic and extra magazines.

i shoot the nigger and then myself