The salt never ends,extra salty. liberal hate thread

Also black,hilary whatever degenerates that are always democrat and liberal. Pics or webms preferably

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/432876/donald-trump-white-working-class-dysfunction-real-opportunity-needed-not-trump
youtu.be/tfXWXNItF_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

jews

more jews

why are jews so hateful

Checked. Story?

>there are never conservative hate threads

Only conservatives thrive on the suffering and hate of others.

You're going to die alone.

Quick question: Does the Sup Forums community (mostly Americans) believe that these individuals in that webm hate you?

They hate themselves. Deep down in their barren cavernous vaginas

>s-stop objectifying women you SHITLORD

>sexholes against trump

How can anyone be this unaware of themselves

Inb4
>women

Then why do you personally, hate them?

We think that they think we are ignorant rednecks who cannot think for themselves while in truth they are the ones who are constantly manipulated by mainstream media.

Most of them are probably thinking "we want what's good for them too, they just cannot understand us because they are uneducated and ignorant" while I do know that there are some who genuinely hate "us"

Some memes write themselves.

I have to confess, I don't really hate blacks that much. Sure, they promote a disgusting and useless culture, but what can one honestly expect from such people? I reserve my most pure hatred for white fucking liberals. Literally more useless and revolting than niggers.

Huma

The general values they uphold and express are always the same. Its unGodly. They just work like the puppets their jew masters raised though

>The pretzels were childs play

Why does their reactions seem like so fake ? Like, they are forcing themself to cry, or this last woman saying fuck you doesn't look like very upset or angry

I'm glad I saved so much salt. Whenever I feel sad, I just look at the salty tears of liberals and the world starts to look more cheerful.

>Run her over
>Get stopped by police
>"But officer, I wasn't looking"

This frustrates the fuck out of me. Trump won because ultimately people voted against corruption. It is affecting them personally now and they've had enough. But liberals only listen to the corruptors and corrupted so they won't ever understand it. This fake news thing is actually doubling down on the dumb republican meme when we should be fighting against it with Clinton Foundation stuff. The narrative is changing and we are being undermined. There was a gap to reach them that they were gaslit but it's closing every day. I don't know how to make them see it though. She was just George Bush on steroids. That graph showing chances of winning cross and reverse is a start I guess. Why'd that happen? I'm blogposting fuck.

What the actual fuck? What's the story behind this?

Google Jonestown

Because it's another form of virtue-signaling. They want to seem "passionate"

Look how all those artists express themselves! It's fascinating! Thank god for PoC bringing culture to our community.

*everybody was kung fu fighting*

I think you're wrong about them thinking that liberals want what's good for the white working class.

Several articles were published a few months ago suggesting that they simply die off in the face of globalism. Hell, if the National Review says it, you know that self-proclaimed liberals think even worse:

nationalreview.com/article/432876/donald-trump-white-working-class-dysfunction-real-opportunity-needed-not-trump
>The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible.

Also, once you start digging into white guilt and all that bullshit, you realise that these are people who like to hate themselves about as much as they enjoy hating us.

Wrong.

>Run her over
>Get stopped by her

I will never get tired of winning.

I can hear them repeating "But it's the current year!!" over and over in their minds

that move was amazing.

The Young Turks couldn't handle Alex Jones invading their safe space.

My roommate's sister worked in the Clinton campaign and apparently they promised her a position in the Department of Justice or something after the election. As you can expect, that quickly fell through after November 8th. Apparently, she's living in DC now and has been depressed ever since the election, because she doesn't get a free career courtesy of the Clintons now.

It was liberals way of leaving America if trump wins

>apparently they promised her a position in the Department of Justice or something after the election.

Do you think it would comfort her if somebody told her that she wouldn't have gotten the job anyway and Hillary Clinton would have laughed in her face if she said "b-but you promised."

>Meanwhile in the parallel word of the lefry mind.
Took it today, it's from:

youtu.be/tfXWXNItF_Y

is this real?

I don't know for sure, but I honestly think that she wouldn't care either way. After all, you have to be messed up in the head if you're a 24-year old that actually went out and worked for the Clintons. I've never met her and I'm honestly not sure if we could ever have a conversation about her time with the Clintons without me revealing my power level and turning the conversation into a bloodbath, but it would be interesting to hear about the inner workings of the Clinton machine and how they felt when they realized too late that the Rust Belt was going to vote for Trump.

Agree. Blacks overall are just a shit race. One just simply has to look at Africa to be red pilled on the Black race.

But bleeding cunt liberal whites? They are literally traitors to America. They are a kancer that is destroying our society and making it more like some 3rd world African country every day.

it's beautiful :')

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

I feel sorry for these people. Not because hillary lost, but because they believed the media and their retarded friends to such an extent that they allowed themselves to get manipulated to tears.

Hopefully this toughens them up a bit.

TUMBLR GOES WILD
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

I think it's interesting that Colbert first says "Don't get your news from me because this is a comedy show"

And then he proceeds to try to tell you the "News"

The irony is overwhelming.

Jesus christ the absolute denial