Canada to replace John Macdonald with Viola Desmond on the $10 note

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/women-on-banknotes-viola-desmond/article33264617/

How do you feel about this?

John Macdonald, while Canada's first prime minister, has been least popular of five prime ministers featured on the banknotes as his legacy is mixed with accusations of rampant corruption and lack of vision.

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/status-women.html
youtu.be/WtRSc4pAIgQ
cmec.ca/Publications/Lists/Publications/Attachments/365/Book_PISA2015_EN_Dec5.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit is autistic.

We really are on the path to becoming Sweden within the decade aren't we?
Doesn't get much more cucked that replacing your country's founding leader with some woman nobody has ever heard about because of "muh nigger rights"
Guess I'll be drawing swastikas on every 10 I get from now on, I'll probably get my own 10 minutes on the CBC

>Have a chance to but a Native on it, cause hey, they are part of Canadian Culture

Nah, let's throw some random nig on it, who fought for black rights because they were so opressed in Canada in past, what with that railroad that they espcaped on here away from evil burgers south of the border

Canadians we can rake you if you want us to put you out of your misery

I read somewhere she later emigrated to the U.S.

Is she really the best they can come up with?

Looks like more LPC back-padding to me.

why does he have to get so much shit? i remember walking by this vandalism a few years ago, made me sad

She looks a bit like George Washington.

how did she build an entire railroad system underground anyway?

I don't even care anymore, soon we will see the wrath of God just as Sodom and Gomorrah did. When that time happens don't look back

Who the fuck is Viola Desmond?

He's on the $100 now, only king and Borden are getting cucked

>it's a big day to have a woman on a bank note

But every day's a day we have a woman on every bank note

She went to sit in the white section of the theatre instead of the black
Now she's on the $10 bill

I'll just ask for loonies and toomies back instead of 10's they have the only woman we need on our money!

So she's the Homebrand Rosa Parks?

The USA has a big deal with niggers so we have to make our own nigger saint.

What the fuck has Canada ever had to do with niggers? Nothing, is what.

You could at least make a case for an indian or a railroad chink.

This is embarrassing. I am embarrassed.

At least America already got Harriet Tubman.

and proceeded to talk loudly through the whole thing I assume.

Instead of working in the munitions plant aiding the war she went to watch movies
Apes can't speak

I am a born and raised Canadian, well-educated, and I have never heard of this person, nor has any of my friends or family.

John A MacDonald was a shit PM. I'd rather they replace him with Just Watch Me for meme potential and kebeccer butthurt.

>Instead of working in the munitions plant aiding the war she went to watch movies

CANADA YES!

Instead of aiding the war effort your wife was fucking Johnny Canuck fuck OFF

>Implying Johnny Canuck doesn't watch his wife fuck others

Johnny Canuck can cuck

Can cuck you cunt

They better have been good movies

Dont you already have women on your money?

John A is a fucking hero in my town. everyone thinks the local mohawks are faggots and no one cares those violent savages burn flags and effigies.

Oh god that guy is doing the Joe Biden.

I wonder who is REALLY more progressive. when you take away the play-pretend.

Germany

Nope.

We have the Queen on the 20. I'm guessing Trudeau thinks she's going to die soon and doesn't want to be left without a woman on a bill.

Yes.

Reminder that John A. MacDonald said this
“my greatest triumph”,[3] Macdonald proposed that “Chinamen” should not have the right to vote on the grounds that they were “foreigners” and that “the Chinese has no British instincts or British feelings or aspirations.”[4] When a member of the opposition asked whether naturalized Chinese ceased to be “Chinamen”, Macdonald amended his legislation to exclude “a person of Mongolian or Chinese race.”[5] The opposition object that the Chinese were “industrious people” who had “voted in the last election,” or had “as good a right [to] be allowed to vote as any other British subject of foreign extraction.”[6] This led Macdonald to make clear that Chinese exclusion was necessary to ensure European dominance. He warned, “if [the Chinese] came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast they might control the vote of that whole Province, and they would send Chinese representative to sit here, who would represent Chinese eccentricities, Chinese immorality, Asiatic principles altogether opposite to our wishes; and, in the even balance of parties, they might enforce those Asiatic principles, those immoralities . . . , the eccentricities which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles, on this House.” He then claimed that the Chinese and Europeans were separate species: “the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics” and that “the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be.” Chinese exclusion was necessary or, as he told the House, “the Aryan character of the future of British America should be destroyed . . .”[7]

needs to be 50% of the bills T B H.

The penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar, Lonnie, toonie and twenty dollar bill ALL have a woman on them (HM Queen Elizabeth II)

why not just go back to this?

its canada what do you expect
wouldnt even know where to start with this

Albertafag here

If God Emperor Trump annexes BC and Alberta, he'll have tourism+forestry+oil and gas and he won't need the Saudi's or much of anyone else.

Do it. Focus on Ontario

Do it please

>Canada switched to coins for small dollar amounts
>Every other relevant nation uses paper notes for dollar amounts
How fucking dense

Canada already has a woman on literally every piece of our fucking currency

I wish all you Alberta republican homo fags would fuck off

>Ontariofag
>Calling anyone a republican homofag
Is Alberta was annexed, your asses would be broker than a Somalian fire team. Just keep that in mind.

That fucking owns.
>politically unstable with a constant boom or bust economy
>dude weed lmao
>muh immigrants
>free money
>trannys in grade one

>could have made a blue ensign flag
>made a gay ass US state seal on a blue background flag
Alberta was a mistake

MacDonald was /ourguy/

>Boom or bust
>Worse than leeching off that same economy
((You))
Our flag
>Crown and national animal on top of St George's flag
>St George, who ordered his own death for failing to recant his Christian vows. Also, a soldier
>Shield is all the things that you can find in Alberta aka our natural glory
>Lion and Pronghorn holding everything up
>Our provincial flower, wildrose, growing prominently on above the motto
>Motto: Strong and Free
We're as American as Canada needs to be.

Now, Ontario:
>Red ensign
>With a prominent union jack
>A symbol of the fucking British empire full of cucks since '45
>And the governor-general's shield
>None of it is symetrical or aesthetic
>Flag is a fucking retard being given the chance to make a contribution after sucking Mohammed's cock and marrying a tranny with a black fetish

Seriously, Ontario. You're an embarrassment.

Canadians are fooling themselves if they don't think this country isn't Sweden-tier already. In many ways Sweden is actually better off. Canada followed Sweden's example in the early 1970s but we've become a progressive beast of statist ideology.

An example: Canada in 1973 (under Pierre Trudeau) started the Women's Program. Since then Canadian tax payers have payed over $1.5 billion to fund radical feminist groups that have had an enormous impact on our policy and legislation. Trudeau isn't lying when he says Canada is a feminist nation. We literally fund them. I was reading a book that compared gallop polls in the 1990s to the stance our government took (through policy or legislation, etc). The government and media rarely reflected the publics opinion. It is no conspiracy theory that Canadians have been manipulated by these government funded lobbyist groups. In this way politicians have quite literally become social engineers and have radically changed the nations ideological underpinnings.

Another fun fact: Canada has no legal restrictions on abortion. None. A woman can get an abortion at any time during the pregnancy, though about 90% happen within 12 weeks.

Look into this shit: canada.ca/en/status-women.html

If you're interested look up a book called War Against the Family by William Gairdner.

Don't like British symbolism? Then kill yourself
Being anti British should be considered treason

>Supporting a nation that couldn't even hold onto all of its colonies post-WWII
>Led by a fat fuck who whined to superior Truman and begged Stalin for relevance
>Truman talked shit about Churchill while in the presence of him and Stalin
>And the fat cunt did nothing because he knew the US could wipe them from existence with a word
>UK is just now getting un-cucked and can only sustain a fight for independence following a TRUMP victory
Stop supporting cucks and maybe you won't be such an embarrassment

>have Queen on bank note
>have female scientist on another bank note
>ITS A BIG DAY TO HAVE FEMALE ON NEW 10$ BANK NOTE HURRR DUUURRRR

This country is fucking retarded.

I mean, (to my country men and women) have you tried mentioning that our government let an entire town burn to the fucking ground over the past year while refusing good help from three major brother countries? People seem to have forgotten that shit already.

Canada was built by the British
It was the British who invented Freedom, democracy and every single thing good about the modern world.
Don't like it? then go kill yourself

Alberta hasn't forgotten it. We're just completely apathetic to a lot of the shit going on with Trudeau after Ottawa and Ontario got bitchy over Harper getting shit done. We've resolved for Trump to annex us soon.

The Canadian currency is already fine. Five bank notes, featuring 2 liberal prime ministers, 2 conservative prime ministers, and the fucking queen on the $20-- the most commonly used denomination. Not to mention the fact that the queen's on the back of every coin.

So the liberals remove one of the conservative PMs for literally who? The only other woman who might possibly have a place on Canadian currency is Laura Secord. Who the fuck is Viola Davis?

I mean, at least this is better than removing the feminist conservative PM Robert Borden, which they originally planned. But still, what the fuck are they thinking?

>M-muh Big British Cock fetish
Lolno

Try, The French and British fucking competed in the untamed central/west regions (not even settled or owned btw) while contending with aboriginals who could broker a deal better than what selective Ontariofag history likes to suggest. Oh, and let's not forget the overwhelming amount of Irish workers who followed the Brits and Franc's across the pond, the uncountable Chinese who helped build the railroad and contributed majorly to the foundations of western Canada, or the innumerable aboriginals who "converted willingly" after the US beat them into submission and Canada did as little as possible.

But, to be fair, Britain DID give us an excuse to sacrifice 6 million farmers to Hitler. You got that going for you!

Probably just got the wrong seat number

Fuck yeah put Tecumseh on there or something.

stfu Alberta, you've been pumping oil for the last 10 years and all you did was blow it on cocaine and whores, go fuck yourselves.

...et il détestait les Frenchies...donc il peut manger un char de marde...sale porc Écossais.

Write "literally who?" on every one you get

>Being anti British should be considered treason

Je vais etre anti-Britbong tant que je veux, James Wong....

youtu.be/WtRSc4pAIgQ

>$1.5 billion to fund radical feminist groups
It baffles me that tax payers a forced to pay for political groups like this.

It's unreal how corrupt and just plan bad a lot of the world is but it's just too complicated, too much of a bureaucratic mess and too well drowned under trivialities that the common people just don't care enough to do anything

C'est ELVIS Wong, M.Graton.

Why the fuck does this always happen? Men do great things, and the best things we can find that women have done are, what? Getting themselves the vote?

Tout le monde se caliss de ce chien Écossais saoulon...

Projecting pretty hard there, Ontario.
>French Canada making a worthwhile contribution
I'm okay with this

>>French Canada making a worthwhile contribution
>I'm okay with this

Rappel qu'on est les cerveaux du Canada...

28/82:cmec.ca/Publications/Lists/Publications/Attachments/365/Book_PISA2015_EN_Dec5.pdf

Too aesthetic.

Next thing you know, (((they))) will propose your flag go back to the Red Ensign instead of a fucking leaf.

>picking some no-name because CURRENT YEAR
>not even picking laura fucking secord who is one of the reasons why canada is actually a country and not another US state
I bet she really regrets saving the country now

f

Canadian currency looks like monopoly money and has similar value

>Red Ensign
>Not a combination of the BC/Alberta/Newfoundland flag

If they're so assblasted about having a woman on the $10 note
Could they not find a household name or someone who did something respectable

We already have the queen on 20s and her face is branded on strippers around the country

they are rewriting your history
you niggers need to start fighting back

I don't really care; the only reason I know who Macdonald is is because his name is the same as our fast food.