After the defeat in Austria, i've begun losing my faith in Kek. since Trump has been elected...

after the defeat in Austria, i've begun losing my faith in Kek. since Trump has been elected, the repeating integers have been in scarce supply. Kek just doesn't seem to be showing himself anymore.

so this thread, which i am literally shaking right now as i make it, is a test of my faith. if this post does not have the same digits at the end of the post number, then i am hereby declaring that i am abandoning dank memes and denouncing Kek as my savior.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=gBmHVDnPsgM

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND
youtube.com/watch?v=0_elgBgbMSk
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Cegorach
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek truly is real

h-he listened.

i'm sorry, Kek. for you have restored my faith in dank memes. i am literally crying right now.

S H A D I L AY

Check em

Kek is real Op, but he IS a fucking god of chaos. So Trump got elected? What is that to kek? You think he did it out of benevolance to you? Kek did it for the lolz, which is why he shows himself in this board. Nothing here but irony and lols, that's what kek literally lives for. Now suck it up and don't play with chaos lords unless you really like juggling knives blade down.

>i am literally sucking cock rn because im a faggot

ftfy

Kek is a demon, he's not a good guy exactly. He's not satan, he's not evil parse, but he's like loki or wabbajack in Elder Scrolls, he's an anti-hero if anything and just couldn't resist this election cycle.

Check em

See, kek loves fucking with people.

Praise KEK

>Kek giving digits to a post bullying me

truly i am being punished now for my questioning of Kek's presence. someone pls grant me indulgences.

KEKs will must flow

wtf i believe in meme magic now

Have a rare pepe on me

You must buy this Kek statue and create a praise shrine for penance. Kek is a god of eternal laughter and rapid change, remember that.

Lets not forget how kek killed castro

he's in here

Here's the link for the sacred statue made by a courier of Kek, many blessings be upon the user that did this.

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND

Kek apologizes, he was busy causing those quakes in Cali.

Rollan for Kek, PRAISE BE!

>when u questioned Kek but now can go to sleep tonight comfy knowing He is looking after your digits

ITT: Kek cucks an unfaithful heretic.

Take these digits Kek

SHADILAY MY BROTHERS

>Jill Stein 2020>
>Ban all anime

Baal jinn all timelines

>"the Mind of a Jinn" all timelines
>2020

I humbly posit that Kek can see all timelines clearly and can unify them through chaos magic.

I BELIEVE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE NEED KEK MORE THAN EVER NOW

AN ELECTOR HAS DEFECTED AND WILL NOT VOTE TRUMP

PLEASE CALL UPON OUR GREAT KEK IN THIS DIRE MOMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARCHIVE THIS.

KEK IS REBORN.

PRAISE KEK

Praise kek

Checked.

How does this happen the way it does?

kek it

>SEVEN
>E
>V
>E
>N

user, the president of Austria is irrelevant
Who really make decisions is rhe cancellor

>Fuck Leftists

I'm pretty sure that
>Jill Stein 2020
>Ban all anime

can be explained by the berenstein/berenstain universe problem.

Trump is a false prophet.

Are you people aware that the existence of k3k is not falsifiable? Anything that happens, you will just use as proof that k3k is real. Someone gets dub3? Must be k3k! Someone doesn't get dub3? It's because they aren't true believers! Nothing could happen that could make you doubt k3k's existence, which means your belief has no logical basis.

A fucking Leaf. Kek

You're with Her aren't you?

PRAISE KEK!

1776 get!

PRRRAAAISE HIM

>1776
youtube.com/watch?v=0_elgBgbMSk

Hello Alex.

non-believer

fuck off you low life.

i was once like you. in fact, i was like you an hour ago when i made the OP. but then Kek spoke to me. i'm sorry that you are too blind to his presence, but i pray for you that you will someday see.

>1776 get

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>when alex jones astral projected into the thread after a doubleshot of male vitality

Jokester god is best god.

Kek.

I tried googling

HOW CAN I FIND ONE TO BUY????

PRAISE KEK, HE HATH NOT FORSAKEN US

HES HERE

amazon

Trump's election took up such a huge amount of meme magic that expecting there to be any left is kind of asking for too much

kek has moved out of pol and onto social media platforms, thousands of followers are with him on Facebook right now, with many more joining the cause each day

KEK is beautiful

>implying any other religion is more logical

That dude looks like such a fagg and hes not even buff

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND

Jeez, can't people read? that statue is Heqet, not Kek. If you want to buy a statue of an unrelated deity to worship Kek, be my guest.

Wtf I un-ironically believe in kek now

>222

Holy KEK!

I hate Alex Jones now. Alex Jones prohibited by KEK
>unsubscribe from infowars
>unfollow all infowars employees
>send death threats to Alex Jones.

Kek posters are the worst cancer on this board

>CONFIRMATION BIAS

Kek seems a lot like Cegorach, the Laughing God of 40K.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Cegorach

Basically we're his Harlequins.

Not even an ancient egyptian god can get rid of the cuckholdry in austria.

Most people here would shake their daughters nigger rapist hands and apologize, that she was too harsh to them.

our kek already died tonight

KEK confirmed, he showed his digits.

You have to admit that there is something strange in the way Kek threads get more gets than the average thread.

I BELIEVE.

DEUS KEK!

Le pen

There really is, and to me it's a bit more beyond coincidence, but not out of the realm.

Kek is still here!

kek works in mysterious ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

the system is too paranoid, the more they try to censor, the more they encourage rebellion

Sence of humor is ultimate wapon.

be cafeful when testing kek! He has proven himself this time, shame on you if you lose faith.

Really galvanizes my glands

Praise kek tbqh lad

do you really expect 100+ miracles all across the world dude?

You can't go searching for gets. You must put yourself in the way of the gets path.

>kek

Kek is a god of chaos, you cannot ask him or beg his will. You must put yourself at his desire and do what must be done when the time is right.

>unironically believing in kek
lmao what a retard

Checked.
Praise him, lads!

which one of you Kikes decided that you could take Kek's dank memes and use them to profit for yourself?

i hope a truck crashes through your fucking home whoever did this, you are scum to think Kek has blessed you in any way to do this.

beware false prophets, Sup Forums.

>Not worshipping an ancient egyptian frog god to destroy your enemies
When it stops working I'll stop doing it.

Shadilay boys

Fucking Chrono Trigger

Kek will show himself the next yearm we eill take Germany and France

And our faith is restored.

>implying Kek does always go through with what is willed

Austria wasn't willed. He's telling you that himself.

Kys OP kek wills it.

If kek wills it, they will be dead.

shadilay brothers, kek walks beside us all

Shadilay.

Shadilay, gents.

>77
Nigger, he won the US election and made UK break off from EU, we're all hungover after that shit. He will be weaker if your faith dwindles.

>ever doubting kek

do I need to remind you that Trump is soon president?

>Those America numbers

This thread belongs on a church altar

Shadilay, brothers.

Kek is with us.

clinton will win

trump is a prophet

there you have it lads

ULTIMATE PROOF KEK IS REAL