Is trump gonna screw over all his voters the way he screwed over this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpgrets.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6JPraGHh-rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she made a promise to pay back the bank and failed. Why is this Trump or his SOT's fault?

If you don't pay your mortgage, you don't get to keep the house. Why was this so fucking hard for people to understand?

Fuck off britbong, you suck dick, well muhammeds dick to be exact.

She was probably a Democrat anyway.

You can't even post the story, because it will show how dumb you are.

She had rental property, and instead of selling it to keep her home, she defaulted on all her loans. She had no income, other than rental income. She knew the housing bubble was going to pop, chose poorly, and wants to blame someone.

Canadian level shit post, OP.

Indeed but i just thought it was funny that his supporters are moaning about this

trumpgrets.tumblr.com/

I didnt say that thats how hes being described i already said i thought it was unny stop being such triggered cunts.

>tumblr.com
Wow, sounds like a site full of genuine Trump supporters to me.

Well is she had paid her loans she would still have her house..

How many thousands of "oops I totally voted for Trump just trust me guize and now I regret it" are we going to see in the coming months? Their entire goal is to demotivate and humiliate because they lost fair and square and can't win a debate of ideas.

Maybe pay your bills?

stop being a salty bitch. its posts taken fom twitter, fuck does pol not have a sense of humour?

again this is why i was laughing. it was the same with brexit people voted for it and then some regretted it. not me though if you gonna vote you need to stand by that decision no matter what happens.

>pol
You need to go back.

I take it thats a yes to my question.

>I voted Trump
>therefore the rules don't apply to me

Wow this seems genuine, what else can we get away with goy...i mean guys?

Something has to be funny for people to laugh, retard~

Pay your fucking bills.

>1 post by this id

hmm, also careful calling people retards burger, you guys are top of that food chain there.

I thought it was a dick move to harass the union worker using Twitter (resulting in the guy getting death threats), but other than that Trump has been good

If you don't pay your mortgage then you lose your house.

But if you take a bunch of bad loans, bundle them together and sell bonds based on them, then sell credit default swaps and CDOs on bundles of bad mortgages then pay ratings agencies to rate your craps product with a AAA rating. Then fail to pay on the obligations when the housing crisis hits ... you get bailed out by the taxpayers and get multi-million dollar bonuses.

>bad loans

This is a disingenuous way of saying "People taking out loans they can't afford." I think bankers and the politicians that bought them out with taxpayer money should be hanged, but no businessman in a three piece suit can make you take out a loan you can't afford.

This is true. I was presented ARM loans when buying my home in a positive light. I read it over and decided it wasn't for me and I wanted a fixed rate. Did some shopping and got it.

'Predatory lending' is just a fancy way of saying the consumer is an idiot and must constantly be coddled and take zero responsibility.

>Y DA BANK WANNA MAKE ME PAY BACK MONIES?
>REEE

You sir are the disingenuous one for shifting blame. Real businessmen/banks would never loan out money that was likely to default without government (taxpayer) backing of that risk.

>"I just watched The Big Short and now I think I'm Smarter than you": The Post

If you offered someone a car and told them they had to pay $2000 a month on it when they only make $1600, is that taking advantage of a consumer?

Let me remind you once again I'm not agreeing that they should have been bought out. They should have lost everything. Two wrongs don't make a right.

ARMs make sense sometimes. Like getting a 5/1 if you know you're only going to be living in a house for a short period. Although, honestly with how low fixed rates are now I fail to see the appeal anymore. After 2008, ARMs are a lot more regulated. The highest upper caps I see are around 8%, so if you do the math and know you could afford to still pay your mortgage if rates do go up that high (Which wouldn't happen overnight, most notes I see only have a 2% yearly increment).

t. I work in the industry. Business has never been better but once rates start going back up... well, let's just say I'm already putting out my resume in anticipation.

Why would I offer someone a car for $2000 a month when I know they only make $1600. That's not taking advantage of the consumer, that is just stupid business. That is giving someone a loan that I know will not be paid back.

>tfw dumb bitch will vote next election

I must have missed the part where Trump promised to forgive everyone's debts.

This. I was going to say exactly this but you beat me to it.

If he does, him and the house of cards fall.

they were predatory JEWISH loans that the jews KNEW people couldnt pay back once that variable interest kicked in hehe.

All the dumb bitch had to do was pay her mortgage.

Those shitty "Buy Here, Pay Here" auto places make a business of it. There's an car dealer who posts on /o/ sometimes who has experience with it. Basically dealers will sell a car to a poor person that's worth maybe $1000 for $500 down and then payments with an interest rate of around 30-50%. Once the borrower inevitably misses a payment, that car will be repo'd and back on the lot same day for the next sucker. Do this 5 or 6 times and you've just made 10x what the car is worth.

Well, there are many reasons a person would do that. One is that debt is an incredibly powerful (and valuable, as you have already pointed out) thing to have over someone. Again, why is there zero responsibility on the part of the consumer to make their own choices? Another wonderful reason you may give a loan to someone that you think can't pay it is that the government tells you to as a form of affirmative action.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JPraGHh-rM

I missed the part where Hillary promised to forgive everyone's debts.

Shes the perfect representation of the delusional masses who seek a scapegoat to atone for their own self inflicted failures.

>when the first post is literally perfect

Because they aren't Jews.

Hurrr, i shouldnt have voted for trump.
Durrrr,
Trump knows a guy.
That once worked for a company.
That held the loan.
For the house.
That i bought.
Without being able to afford the payments on.

Hurrrrr durrrrrrr, I have no concept of responsibility or consequences and i believe that politicians should solve all of the problems i face in life.

These are allowed because the industry has lobbied congress to pass laws that favor the lenders.

There is not zero responsibility on the part of the consumer, they are on the hook for the debt even if the property is repo's. It's the lenders that have zero responsibility. That's the system they lobbied congress to have.

So should we treat credit card debt the same way? Where we do draw the line in regards to what a consumer is responsible for in regards to their spending?

Actually, Equatorial Guinea is the nation of tards. The US is the 9th smartest country.

real life isn't like chess, you are allowed to checkmate yourself

>I took money from the bank and I didn't pay it back!
>THEY'RE THE CRIMINALS!

That's fair, and I think individuals are responsible and they are the ones who suffer damage to their credit reports etc.

But lenders are equally responsible. You lose money by loaning money to someone who has a history of not paying loans back ... don't expect a taxpayer bailout. And don't loan out money that doesn't belong to you ... That hurts the people who deposit money in those banks.

Everytime those laws/regulations have been loosened we've ended up with a crisis (2008, S&L, ...)

I already told you I'm against public bail-outs.

Its too bad your mom didnt have the same policy when your dad filled her up with you.

ok hunty, ok. you still dumber than us tho burger.