What are some beady counter-arguments to completely shut down the "legalize w33d ayy xD" people?

What are some beady counter-arguments to completely shut down the "legalize w33d ayy xD" people?

There really isn't, honestly.
I fucking hate weed, I fucking hate drugs, but if somebody wants to waste their life away on it like an alcoholic, then let them.

>I want to counter signal people so I can seem like an edgy contrarian, but I am too dumb to form opinions and arguments of my own based on fact and reason so please spoon-feed me shitty memes

i only support legalizing gay weed

>I have a gun, and if you say anything more about weed, I'll shoot you dead on the spot

Works every time

>pretending he's not a stoner to try and neutralize the conversation

By golly isn't that the truth. I tried convincing my fellow swedish friends I've known since kindergarten to quit this degenerate act of sitting around puffing the jew smoke.
They could have jobs, contribute something to our falling western civilizations. But no they just ask me how lucky I am and that I had it better but really I just stayed sharp on and on-point it's really basic stuff understand your moral values.

There aren't any. The government shouldn't be telling you what you can ir can't do aiming you aren't hurting anyone other than yourself

10/10, would have dated in high school

If I am being completely honest, people that smoke are just starting to smoke weed- in my opinion- are people that are JUST beginning to enter a lazy period of their life. I've never known anyone to start smoking weed and get the same grades or higher/going out and getting internships/getting a good job.

I knew people back in college who started that would say "yea bro im gonna be a smart stoner xD" but every one EVERY SINGLE ONE had their life worsened by smoking weed.

But 2bh tho i dont think its that bad of a drug. Just quit when you realize you're turning into a loser.

Fucked this post up. I work too much and am always tired.

Basically im just saying weed makes you a loser. You can snap out of it but you're always a loser when you're a drug user.

>They could have jobs, contribute something to our falling western civilizations.

Can't you be a productive member of society that occasionally smokes a weed, just like you can be one that drinks alcohol?

If you can't think of one yourself, is it possible that you might be wrong? Why do you think it shouldn't be legal?

>You can snap out of it but you're always a loser when you're a drug user.

I hope you don't smoke tobacco or drink alcohol or that would make you a hypocrite.

I don't. I work, sleep, and spend time with family.

how would big pharma keep control of the sub-human goy populace if people could grow their own stress relief medication? please think of the billionaire jewish CEOs you anti-semite

I suppose I tried my best convincing my loved ones off of this degenerate acts, a week back I heard my younger brother started smoking weed and drinking whisky bottles off the fridge when I visitied my mom, I guess there isn't a way to be amazing at the persuasion game after years of trying with my childhood friends aswell. I will try my best to enlighten my brother and save him out this crap for a more prosperous future for himself and his morality but seeing as all that failed with my friends really hits my nerves.

I think you guys would be shocked to see how many how many high level leaders and deal makers are barely functioning alcoholics.

Weed is fine. It makes you stupid and happy and makes watching cartoons interesting. Whooptie do

>implying

They've wasted valuable political energy, time, media attention, as well as the air they breath and calories they burn pushing for a vice, while we sit on the precipice of the end of Western civilization as we know it.

They are thereby a waste of space. Those who demand rights, yet contribute nothing but "muh tax dollars". And truth be told they probably cost a net negative in that regard to once the social cost and credit needed is taken into affect.

>A healthy(I hope) household with no sign of drugs.
I have a dream.

This desu although I think beer is fine and non degenerate but my matoblism is too fucking fast for me to get really drunk off of it and I rarely care to drink often more so a social thing to get a buzz I guess I dunno it makes me feel white

>I've never known anyone to start smoking weed and get the same grades or higher/going out and getting internships/getting a good job.

I started smoking weed with my old friends from high school when I got out of the military. Managed to keep a 3.9 (the one B I got was because physics is fucking difficult, not because of weed) GPA in community college and transfer to one of the top 20 universities in the country. I have a decent job being offered to me already, which is at least partially due to nepotism, but I'm also really good at it and have received nothing but glowing praise from my coworkers when I did part time work with them.

It's possible for people to be successful while enjoying a vice or two. The problem is that a large number of people have trouble striking a good balance.

>I suppose I tried my best convincing my loved ones off of this degenerate acts,

I don't think drugs are degenerate in and of themselves. Just like sex, or alcohol, or being lazy, or any other generally fun things, the key is knowing your limits, understanding consequences, and taking responsibility.

I was discussing something similar to this with a FUCKING LEAF in a thread last night: Religion isn't 100% necessary as a basis for morality, but people in general aren't smart or responsible enough to live without it. You can be an atheist with a solid moral framework, but most people think that if there isn't God enforcing good behavior they can do whatever they want

who is this innocent little cum slut?

sven, if you have to ask, there probably isn't a good reason.

>look at Ecuador
>do you want your country to be Ecuador
>The same answer will be your answer to if you should legalize the dank weed

If we legalize weed, how will we keep the private for-profit prisons at full occupancy? Those license plates are going to make themselves.

users are l-users.