Whats up with all the Trump safe spaces

breitbart, pol, the_donald, and now twitter.

Is there no place trumptards wont make into a safe space?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4B0HV_GQut4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Careful, you'll trigger them...

The entire nation of Canada is a safe space not even we can infiltrate and make our own.

Fight fire with fire, user. Making websites into right-wing safespaces is actually working when it comes to pushing our agenda.

You guys would have a good point if the US populace was actually as tolerant to new ideas as they say they are

Instead, people who think dangerous thoughts are fired from their jobs, ostracized by social and mainstream media and even literally assaulted
I think you liberals can handle a couple conservative echo chambers

Heres a careful explanation why. Now troll somewhere else, faggot. sage
youtube.com/watch?v=4B0HV_GQut4

i love it

finally safe spaces are being attacked all because conservatives have taken advantage of them too

just like how the actions of our government are being brutally and unfairly attacked and spun now instead of in the last 8 years just because a republican won

we will be the undoing of your own party because we use the same tactics you use and you wind up attacking us for using them

marxists should be put to death

>Why are Hillary, Bernie and Stein supporters all intertwined together in their own information circles even though they're basically of the same "progressive" brand?
>Why have white people moved to alternative media sources when mainstream media has sold out to pure reductionist, low-information sensationalism and liberal bias?

Hmm I wonder

>(((MIT Media Lab)))

YES GOOD GOY, BELIEVE THE LIBERAL LIES (((WE))) ARE TELLING YOU

This is good, this is very good.
We're leaking into their spaces, not the other way around.

I wonder what a fucking leaf taste like? Sour, bitter, salty, gay?

Tell me how gay tastes

You should know

>they exist in their own information bubble
That's a big leap from just not sharing followers with other users. You can easily read other people's tweets without following them. Also most of those accounts are probably anons that just use twitter to troll, that doesn't mean they only use twitter for news.

>People don't have the right to dislike you for your political beliefs.
Maybe you should change them if its such an issue

That's because we are WINNING, BITCH!

when you get publicly smeared for supporting the man of course you are going to go with the group that supports him.Clinton supporters were not attacked regularly so nobody gave a shit if they supported her.

I want you to read back what you just said, and think really hard about it next time you talk about a libtard safe space.

No, there are for sure information bubbles. Not saying the left doesn't have them, but try and say literally anything even remotely kinda negative about trump or republicans in general, and see how fast someone calls you ctr.
Shit someone will probably call me ctr just for pointing out anyone they call anyone they don't like a ctr shill.

unless im understanding this graph incorrectly im seeing red (trump) intermixed with the blue but no blue (clinton) in the red. this would mean the trump supporters are more spread out than the clinton supporters

Okay but they make it sound like Trump supporters never even listen to lefties.

Canada is next.

>They exist in their own information bubble.

Alt-right supporters wouldn't need safe spaces if they didn't do the argumentative equivalent of shitting on the opponents shoes and telling them that their wife sleeps with someone else.

The red fanatics are tightly networked in one big continent but they have their tendrils throughout gray and purple territory.

meanwhile blue is only tight on a few islands WTF was Hillary doing?

They don't. The moment anyone says anything remotely left leaning, they call them a ctr shill, and that in their eyes and the eyes of the other inside the bubble, instantly discredits anything that person says. They don't have to listen to people they think are being paid to say things they don't agree with.

Safe spaces are about feelings rather than facts. Just because you don't have any doesn't make people talking about facts safe spaces.

Most Trump supporters aren't Sup Forums though. Sup Forums just starts the fire.

I bet 3 of my sockpuppet twitter troll accounts are in that red cloud

nov 8, 9 pm was the greatest moment of my life

Clinton supporters-Low social cohesion
Trump supporters-High social cohesion

Really made me think

The fact you aren't banned yet proves this isn't a very effective safe space.

Source meh, OP. Interesting analysis.

Its a MOVEMENT it is sucking in the disparite groups, the asteroids and cosmic dust of the Greys and the purples and certain clusters of blue into the bundle that will soon undergo fusion and turn into a star.

This looks cosmic. Nature is beautiful and shows patterns in unexpected places!

I want to see Trump supporters compared with #gamergate accounts from 2014

So, what you are saying is that Safe spaces are necessary, unless you don't agree with them, eh?

>The Overton Window of the cultural mainstream defines us and our ideas as racist extremism to be shunned and suppressed
>Domesticated normies act surprised when our right-wing funposting accounts aren't plugged into the normieverse

It's almost like right-wingers have careers that they want to keep safe or something.

>Clinton supporters are not cohesive

That's why she lost the election.

Lord Cheeto himself is a safe-space pussy. Why would you expect his followers to be any different?

>Higher cohesion

FREIHEIT. EHRE. EINIGKEIT.

>hillary supporters rabidly unfollow anyone who supports Trump
>MSM rabidly lies about Trump and slanders him at every turn so Trump supporters stop following them
>LOL look at all this isolated uneducated Trump supporters guise! THEY LIVE IN A BUBBLE CREATED BY US!

Stupid fucking liberals

That's not always the case though. If you make your post looks like a troll or some obvious pasta, most will call you anything from CTR to father-of-wife's-son. If your post is half decent or has more serious tone, well, some people will still call you names, but the chance of it getting serious replies will also be higher. And it's not like your post will be banned or down voted for being different from a Trump's supporter opinion.

I actually find that no matter the topic, threads will always have some differing opinions. And it's not like threads that starts with "Drumpf BTFO" has ever stopped being made.

So, Sup Forums is right-leaning, sure, but I wouldn't call it safe space by any metric. Maybe some other far right websites.

This is a horseshit study with no merit whatsoever.

Take Sup Forums for instance. Anyone can post here. And they do. Hell, playing devils advocate (trolling) is common and accepted here.

Also:
Raises a good point.

This is probably just a visualization of the politics ghost botnet

>liberals complain about this
>OK with castro's walled off internet because "free" healthcare

Anyone who follows right wing users on Twitter knows that we don't avoid people with opposing views. We engage them constantly and they block us.

Also, the democratic strategy has been for decades to bring together disparite groups that are completely unrelated, SJW, TradeUnions, BLM, Regular Black People, and now FUCKING MUSLIMS, and Abortion Pushers, ironic atheists, Communists, etc. etc.

It is no wonder that they are atomized like that, they literally are a bunch of people in miniature safe spaces, whereas Trumpism is a bunch of people actually communicating together with actual ideas.

So this is basically a proof of Clinton shilling?

>If you don't conform we will punish you into conformity
>But don't confuse us with fascists, that's Trump because we said so

Does no one else remember that that google add-on that lets you follow rapid amounts of accounts? I do not know about the rest of you, but in the Trump General and other threads it was also posted. Basically we did this on twitter so we could target hashtags to trend by makign sure we could like/retweet other trump accounts. I bet you most of these are a large example of this, and most of these are probably troll accounts

Basically, this.

>all the Trump safe spaces
>list 3 places
twitter doesn't count, don't be stupid

Nobody's saying they don't have the right, faggot. Nobody's proposing we make social opprobrium illegal.

They're saying we're acting rationally by concealing our real identities from the Progressive witch-hunters until such a time as we've shifted the window Right enough for our safety.

>twitter
>Trump safespace

The fuck? They delete hundreds of pro-Trump accounts like Ricky_Vaughn and Microleaks. Even Jared Wyand and Bill Mitchell were almost banned too.