How do we stop the asian guy white girl epidemic? Just saw one of these couples at the supermarket

How do we stop the asian guy white girl epidemic? Just saw one of these couples at the supermarket

who cares at least their kids will either be hot (female) or smart (male)

lets just hope we dont get any more elliot rodgers (we will)

By stopping insecure /r/asianmasculinity betas from pushing their delusions on the rest of us.

Not an epidemic. Also, if you can't beat out some dorky asian kid for pussy, you're fucking worthless and should kill yourself.

>Epidemic
>I just saw one

There is no epidemic. And if you want to fuck a girl who's dating an asian just channel your inner nog and use your physical superiority 'muh dick'.

He was a 6'2" rich looking late 20s guy with a 5'10" ish brunette

>implying

they can't keep getting away with it

those white male to asian female responses, what?!

Id rather have the earth completely Asian/white mix before letting burgerland being a ghetto

lmao this shit is hilarious

I'm white and literally do not care.

This shit goes both ways

>black women and black men are the least desirable
WHITE BOIS BTF- wait....

Contrary to what Hollywood would have you believe, white women are the least enthusiastic about race mixing.

Lol no one has ever seen that

0/10

I dunno, I've met some. Ice and cute black chicks who are jehova witnesses. I mean, damn, their petite, but they got dat ass

It's a non-problem. I've never even seen it irl. Asians are only slightly less beta than Indian men.

sure, black girls can be hot, but no one wants them more than a fuck, maybe a gf but rarely a wife

White males/Asian females are more of a problem.

Race mixers, I urge you to kill yourselves before we kill you because the punishment is going to be severe.

It's not surprising that people in minorities in multicultural societies want to race-mix, there's a lot that will refuse to date their own race - many such cases!

Here's the thing most retards don't get

Asians usually study hard enough to get a well paying job (money is everything) so they can beta bux their way into pretty much any women

Question is how long can they hold them to be faithful

I have literally never seen an Asian guy with a white woman I wanted.

>Just saw one of these couples at the supermarket
And they posed for you? lol liar.
FAKE NEWS