When did you realize that new/pol/ is better than old/pol/?

When did you realize that new/pol/ is better than old/pol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-power-to-collapse-predicted-ussr-fall-johan-galtung-a7460516.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm only here because reddit told me it was a funny place.

civic nationalism happened

its pronounced "nu/pol/"

fucking nuzeelanders

Stfucuckboi.

It's like bringing Jesus to the jungle, OP.

My hope is someday Sup Forums can be as diverse, insightful, and productive as our more famous and successful cousin, r/politics

old/pol/ was tons better. Please fuck off and go elsewhere. We never ASKED for you to come here. And don't you remember a time when places you weren't invited were places you just left the hell alone?
Please, find somewhere else to go. It's cool if you want to come join in the conversations, but bring something to the table. Not this garbage.
Otherwise, either lurk more or leave.

faggot

>not posting the complete image

Firstly:
> all genders
Fuck off, theres only 2.

Second:
Old pol and 'gas the kikes' memed Trump into the white house.

Lastly:
> respect all political affiliations
Where the fuck do you think you are?

when I came here from /leftypol/ to try and subvert this board with my shitty ideology

It's pronounced Reddit, newfag

>Fuck off, theres only 2.

I think they meant two.

Wow, you really Corrected My Record™!
Now I'm a readyball for leftypol, a submit for reddit, a shill for hill.

Quite a difference in meaning and spelling though. Pretty much guaranteed shitty leftypop tier bait, or some poor sod who actually believes it

Or, y'know, you can just pull a meme from the good old days. Nice job. At least you got step one down.

NU/POL/ A SHIT GET OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMIE

You can always tell a shill by how shit their memes are. Saged, you have to go back

That is so fucking wrong in every way and you know it, Ministraya

Nice shitpost faglord, but have you ever stopped to consiter you aussies are the literal ex con niggers of britian?

14/88 might be a thing, but we aren't exactly pushing it everywhere.
The reason we don't like memes? Maybe its because people who don't use them tend to come up with their own jokes and it makes things innovative. A meme is good for all of about 2 or 3 days before its old. At least with the old characters we made on Sup Forums, they got used in different ways that fit their personalities. The memes just get reused until the joke is dead.
Old pol would gladly debate with you. The reason we use racial slurs is because its part of the board culture. You need to understand that EVERYONE is different, and on top of that, old/pol/ didn't actually blame the jews for everything. We call people Jews because its funny. It was a huge fucking joke, you took everything at face value and most of the underage idiots took us to be serious. Lurk more, see the jokes. This place has always been satire. That's the joke.
Holocaust didn't happen isn't even a thing, really. There are people saying it didn't happen, yeah, but Sup Forums spread that one back in 2008 as an april fools joke. The thing is, most of the people who really believe in that are /x/ posters and to top it off, the others say that the number is exaggerated. I think we can agree it definitely is exaggerated.
Tits or get out was a Sup Forums thing. we pulled that waaay back in 05 with the rules of the internet.
All ideologies are tolerated. You just need a thicker skin. If you can't handle the bantz and don't like it when we say something, maybe you don't belong here. Sup Forums has always been caustic. That was half the fun. Anonymous posting is a bastion for free speech. Good and bad.
Pic related, its from old/pol/. Better than your new shit.
>>>cont

We've called people virgins online for literally DECADES now. Back when we were doing it in the late 80's early 90's it was because it was TRUE. Even up into the early 00's it was true. Get a grip on your history, faggot.
Hitler did nothing wrong is a running joke here, just like the calling everyone a faggot. There's truth in every joke, and it is just a joke. Go to stormfront if you want real nazis. This place isn't Stormfront though.
We worked hard to get a man we actually wanted into presidency. Anzu doesn't do anything important. Trump might actually do something amazing for our nation.

why so serious?

>Anzu doesn't do anything important.

unlike drumpft she won't complete the demise of the us of a.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-us-power-to-collapse-predicted-ussr-fall-johan-galtung-a7460516.html

>Hitler did nothing wrong is a running joke here
But it's not a joke. He fought for his people and tried to remove the parasites that were trying to destroy his country and turn it into a commie state, since the winners write the history books he's been turned into a villain.
The only thing he did wrong was lose.

But you're right in saying most of Sup Forums aren't nazi's, we just hate jews.

What about eating?
Does she eat?

Get the fuck out of here you nigger loving piece of shit

No shit, I knew the raid would fail, but did we actually end up getting converts? What did it? At what point did you realize it was just brainwashing?

I ask because I almost ended up one of them at one point

It doesn't matter what you say you think you have importance because somehow you participate in an imaginary war that elected a 1% to the office of leader of the free world, I like trump and I think he was the least worst candidate and will give the us a new shot but I see its the same thing when obama was elected I was, the hope and change are the same feeling as the make america great again thing, the same freaking thing but with republican themes, in your delusion you participated in a mass cuckening that they call elections and transferred your personal power in form of hopes and dreams(tm) to guys in suits again, I hope trump delivers some because Sup Forums and the alt-right will looks pathetic in a 2 years if this is obama all over again, see I can write rants too

That is the MOST autistic picture I have ever seen

foods of the gods

You are garbage

I was sick of all the anti-semitism on old/pol/

bah I am what I am .
you just like me more now .
rise kill god with me.