You will never be Texan

>you will never be Texan

youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

Texbros....tell me what it's like

Living in northeast Texas is the best, because it's mostly white and there are lots of Germanic enclaves in the form of '48ers and Mennonites.

Most people I know are very nationalist and right-wing, even the Mexicans who live here. There's also a strong distrust of the Feds.

One weird thing about it is the weather. Texas has one of the most varying weather patterns in the world. During October, it's freezing cold in the morning and hot during the afternoon. Also, there are random storms that blow-in from the Gulf of Mexico, tornados, etc. It also often snows here during December and January, believe it or not; despite the Summers being hot as hell.

I like to imagine that all of Texas is just like King Of The Hill

What's the panhandle like

My dad's personality is almost exactly like Hank's. I'm not even memeing. He thinks work is fun, and he's extremely modest about things and hates degeneracy.

Also, the setting of King of the Hill is basically like every medium-sized city in Texas.

IDK, never been there lol. Place is big.

From what I know though, it's mostly small towns and a bunch of huge ranches, and there is a wild hog problem in East Texas, so they hire people to shoot them out of helicopters.

>east
I meant West.

I love in Houston. It's a shithole.

The panhandle is a barren wasteland, pretty much South Oklahoma.

can confirm
I have relatives that talk like boomhauer

>TFW my grandma sounds exactly like Boomhauer's grandma, and I called her "Meemaw" too.

It's like Mike Judge stalked me to get script material.

I grew up in small-town Tx
graduating class=32
I raised rabbits, hogs, calves as a kid.
I was in Junior Rodeo at age 14, roping goats and racing horses.
Texas is pretty cash

from the hill country

only other place i'd live in u.s. is routt county colorado

Live in the southeast part of Texas, most likely moving to the northwest or central. Feels pretty good. Boots are fucking awesome, I love trucks, people are really nice, and the food is great. Shoutout to my based parents who decided to immigrate here.

My dad loves work too haha.

Oh yeah and fuck Austin.

Everything is cheap in san antonio and you can speak spanish.

Thank god. Feel sorry anybody who doesn't live in Oregon

>tfw went to Houston and fell in love
>tfw I'll never be Texan
>tfw Ill always be a leaf

I miss living there every day. Cheap living, nobody gives a fuck how you live your life, sweet tea, good burgers and guns galore.

I live right next to Arlington which is where Arlen is based off of. There are a bunch of Vietnamese like Kahn here. A lot of the houses look like Hank's and the over all city looked like it in the 90s.

They're putting muslims there from what I understand.
I'm sick of seeing more and more mudshits.

>Cheap living

Not for long with all the cali-fags swarming it like a plague :(

>live in cali
>"boy, cost of living sure is high! it certainly has nothing to do with my liberal ideology!"
>move to texas
>try and turn it into cali