STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE HAS ANTI TRUMP SCENES CONFIRMED

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT DRUMBFLINGS

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/807036142272974848

Why would you let your kids idolize white supremacists by buying them storm trooper toys?

Fatton Oswalt killed his wife.

You already have another thread going ahmed

>

whats so funny?

Wow he's so funny

Oh ok, now I won't spend money on a ticket. Thanks for the PSA OP!

>5'3
>wife killed herself to get away from him
>no career

damn

>Bump limit reached
>Patton has to use a Canadian proxy to hide himself
PAthetic.

I just think it looks like garbage political agenda aside, the first one was garbanzo too

Just watch episode 1 and 2 the rest are shit anyway

"Popcorn pictures have always ruled," Lucas said in 1997. "Why do people go see these popcorn pictures when they're not good? Why is the public so stupid? That's not my fault. I just understood what people liked to go see, and Steven [Spielberg] has too, and we go for that."

The general public are mostly stupid. You are too, Mohammed.

keep your celebrities on a tight leash, burger

HEY GUYS

GUESS WHO'S EXCTED ABOUT THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE?????

HERE'S A CLUE

ONE OF Sup Forums'S FAVORITE "GIRL" (ghoul) GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEERRRRRRSSSSS

Star Trek > Star Wars
And I'm not talking about Abrams Trek either.

Fat midget who's best known for having a recurring role on a sitcom that ended almost 10 years ago.

>star wars
>owned by china
>pick 2 and redpill by the morning

we all know patton oswalt murdered his wife. how the police did not investigate it is beyond me

I hope this shit bombs

XDDDDDD U SAID DRUMPF XDDDDD UR SOOOOO FUNNI

>I hope a fucking STAR WARS movie doesn't do well

Honestly?

google patton oswalt killed his wife.
the result might surprise you

patton has been blown out for a while now

fukken saved

Did he eat her. I bet he ate her.

HEY DRUMPFSCHUMKINS HOW IT FEEL TO GET BTFO BY WOMEN AND MINORITIES EVERYWHERE YOU GO YOU CAN'T ENJOY YOUR PRECIOUS STAR WARS NOW EITHER HAHAHAHA!!!

>using google

kek

fucking savage

Beautifully brutal kek

lost it

Who the fuck is Pattern Oswalt?

>trump won the election (heh) but the joke's on him! there are elements that can be interpreted as antitrump (hahaha) because movies leave things to open interpretation hahahahaha!

>AHAHAHAAHAHAH JEWISH-RUN HOLLYWOOD IS GONNA VALIDATE MY LEFT-WING VIEWS AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH THEY DO THAT IN EVERY SINGLE MOVIE BUT THIS IS STAR WARS AND IT MAKES ME SUPER HYPED AHAHAHAHA

i'm glad his wife died, and i hope he kills himself in the near future.

Journalist? Game Developer? Woman? I spot 3 lies in one second, a new record for me.

It's just a movie. Jesus, this place is worse then reddit sometimes.

Single most savage thing I have seen on twitter to date.

Same kike created both threads.

Degenerate films need to be banned and destroyed
Blasphemous films, films that promote sexual degeneracy or portray sexual degeneracy in positive light, atheist films, etc. These need to be removed from our society

Holy shit

I hope you meant 4 and 5.

>tfw the new star wars has so much liberal salt concentrated in it that even a cuck like oswald fucking patton thinks its pathetic

Haven't these niggerkikes figured out that people hate pleb political messages shoehorned into movies for normie amusement.

no one goes to see a movie because they heard a rumor it reinforces their political beliefs. It only dissuades people from going, because it's tiresome to constantly be propagandized.

>unironically liking episode 4 and 5
Take off your nostalgia googles

Nigga, read it again

I doubt it will bomb but it may do much less well because of this. I know me and my family wont watch it, and I wont push friends to see it

You have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

>only 137 retweets
underrated

those are literally the worst ones out of the first 6

They wont finance propoganda films if you make them stop putting propoganda in it lol

Nice.

I look forward to seeing it. Also Felicity Jones is a qt.

Patton Oswalt is so god damn annoying holy shit.

it's going to make way less than the last one and I doubt subsequent movies will do much better. they won't reach marvel status but they'll keep going unless there's multiple flops in a row.

There's only 3 Star Wars movies

So butthurt that they can't stop talking about Trump, Jesus Christ just let it go, is over.

im kind of upset trump has hanged his mind on so many things such a short punishing women who get abortions
We need to put murderers to death

What is wrong with Empire?

He's a swede hes retarded

(you)

a new hope is episode 4
the empire strikes back is 5

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

What kind of tremendous faggot desecrates Cap's shield like that? That pisses me off more than it should.

Fuck off
No they aren't

Me as well, but at least that's a start, maybe when Ivanka becomes president.

Posted on veterans' day, nice touch

Luke doesn't fuck Leia in it

>THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

What did he mean by this?

Fuck that. I want Leia to suck on the wooly nigger's dick

whats with pajeet and there

he's not even in the film so far as i know

They had the perfect setup for Rey to get absolutely destroyed by Big Black in the new one, but they had to turn him into a fucking clumsy beta male cunt. I guess the hollywood kikes wanna push independant white woman over cuckoldy these days

This is mental illness.

It annoys me that Finn was actually my favorite part of that movie. Sans the 'Droid please' line that felt out of place.

Everything else was a tremendous clusterfuck of bullshit.

They're pushing that the black guy will become gay with the pilot guy that rescued him

I kid you not

This makes sense
He was the only character with flaws apart from Kylo who had autism

you'll know when they put you in the cum and joke mines of mars

Please destroy this faggot emotionally and psychologically at any given opportunity.

>being so fucking salty that you are going to ruin star wars

>this will only redpill more people

>Trump will prob get his supporters to tank Disney sales after a while

>empire white supremacist organization
>train and hire a black stormtrooper in force awakens

Logic.

He's not going to give Republicans that satisfaction. Someone has to do the job for him. Well, Sup Forums? Willing to take one for the team?

They are still depending on this failed notion that grabbing a toy out of a little boy's hand and throwing it into a puddle is some kind of brilliant strategy. Meanwhile, we won a national election campaign that every expert said was impossible.

'Sup Patton?

One tweet from Trump and he will tank their stock
He probably only became president to fuck over business partners that wouldn't give him a good deal

>being so fucking salty that you are going to ruin star wars
this lol

it truly is the best election of all time

Can you translate this into English

CONFIRMED

That tells me nothing, all I see is a failed comedian typing like a triggered 12 year old.

Bruhs, do you honestly think this movie will bomb when liberals will flock to anything that's anti trump or is being boycotted by conservatives? I want you to really think hard about this. Let them have this, we have the next eight years in power, all they can do is whine about it in media

Didn't you hear, Ben Carson is now a white supremacist.

Nah, I think it will float on name alone, but if

Happens, we are in for a fun ride.

I honestly don't understand why people like Finn because his entire character is a loud, awkward faggot, him being black doesn't even register at that point because the character is so shit

Because all the other characters were worse.

Well you had Han Solo but he got killed off after like 3 seconds.

I wonder if his wife will watch it with him?

>Star Wars Plot
>Mattering
The only thing that makes star wars worth watching is the cool uniforms and badass villains killin shit with laser swords.

Just think about it. Maul got like 2 lines in the movie and 15 minutes on screen, and he was the most liked thing to come from the first 3 movies.

Didn't you hear, conservative LGBT's are now racist and sexist.

The Empire has always been really cool. Just look at how many people dress as Storm Troopers.

They are only going to make Trump look cooler.

BOYCOTT!!! GRAGRGAGAHAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH

>according to liberals, this is all White Supremacist now

WEW, MEME THIS