The media went full 1984 tonight...

The media went full 1984 tonight, talking in passing about #pizzagate (which Last word never mentioned directly) then saying

"so and so (didn't catch the name) said this (not refering directly to pizzagate) on Twitter, isn't this crazy?"

>>random talking head "yes, I can't believe he would say such crazy things, Trump should denounce these conspiracy theories immediately!"

Sup Forums people are actually buying into what these people are saying, how can we compete? We are losing this war and these cock sucking MSM is covering for Alefantis and Podeata (clearly). What the fuck is going on?

It's fake news goy don't worry about it

>We are losing this war

We aren't.

Trust in the media is the lowest it's ever been and it's continuing to drop.

Sup Forums is winning. We just have to keep on the pressure, keep on discrediting the media, and they will never recover.

Yes it did!!

This
They are acting like this because we have rekt them and keep on wrecking them

If this was 12 years ago in the lead-up to the Iraq war I would say the public would be completely convinced. However, since that time the media has pretty much lost all trustworthiness. Them talking about it so much probably makes more people interested in wondering what it exactly is.

There is no rush. We have months if not years to find the truth. The media however can not last talking about the same thing. They will soon have to move on or loose what is left of their audience. Sup Forums is just the cover and elsewhere pizza is being discussed without intrusion. Leave it that way. Remember it does not have to happen as quickly as they dictate. Take the time, find the card that makes the others all fall down.

>tfw you got excited to see a black girl thread but it was just a boring pizza gate shitfest

T H I C C

>public faith in media at an all-time low
>they try to denounce a potential scandal rather than just shutting the fuck up about it
They aren't very bright, are they

Is "fake news" the new buzzword?

>how can we compete?
with memes and shitposting

D E L E T E E

>pizzashit

Kys

is it degenerate that I want to eat black woman asshole?

They are lovely. More pizzafake pics. I like real dark skin. Proper African style.

who is this chocolate pocket?

Wise and right

didnt you hear? biden is eating there to show support and prove you guys wrong

The history of the Mainstream Media has been changed now and forever by:

>Donald Trump winning even after the entire media, hollywood, special interest groups shit on him.
>Bernie Sanders being screwed over
>Whistler Blower of rigging the DNC primaries Seth Rich assasination
>Wikileaks confirming all the above.

After that all up above it created a giant Barbara Streisand effect where ANYTHING the media says IS NOT TRUE MUST BE TRUE IF THEY DENY IT.

Some of the most blue pilled people and normies on FB are talking about Pizzagate because the Mainstream Media is denying, denying, denying everything as "fake news" as much as possible. The more they say "fake news" the more the public believes "real news."

The bluepilled normies world was turned upside down at the end of this year when Donald Trump won, Bernie Sanders was rigged against, BLM was proven to be George Soros, and all the videos on YT proving attempts of rigging the elections. The normies were told by the AMM that they would win no matter what. Now they believe ANYTHING the opposite of it.

Now Pizzagate comes along and the normies believe it too.

it's pretty clear they are trying to slide the pizzagate topics from Sup Forums

weird, right, since it is just fake news after all

This is the wrong place to be posting ugly ass monkeys.
Start a thread with a proper pic faggot.