>a simple comic made for children

Can even one atheist wrap their head around it? Just top laugh at the autists. Atheists just resort to ad hominems because they can't argue honestly. They can't even explain a comic made for children.

The comic's true tbqfh desu senpai famaladingdonaroobadoo

Good goy.. Yes Jesus wasn't killed by us, He was killed by the ROMANS! He was one of us, they ALWAYS kill jews, goyim, keep recognizing more Chosen people persecuted instead of seeing that we kikes killed Jesus, yes goy, good goy.

Fucking hell, man. Everybody understands what it's saying, it's just that what it's saying is stupid.
It's saying you need to give up worldly attachments for better otherworldly rewards. But it's stupid because those rewards don't actually exist.

Wrong. It means giving up something you have in the present for something in the future. It doesn't have to be about otherworldly rewards.

And what if you're fine with what you have and don't want anything else?

>wanting a child to give up the humble teddy bear that's seen her through many a nightmare, in exchange for an oversized, overdressed fake

That's so Catholic I'm surprised there's only one kid in the picture.

Haven't seen this thread in a while.

This picture is a really bad analogy, but it's saying give up what you have and God will give you something greater

I get it; in it Christ is making the same offer that Moloch has made for millennia;

Give me that which you value the most, and I will give you that which you truly want.

It's the same bargain that lead people to cast infants into the fire at Moloch's temples.

the childs current toy is good enough for her, maybe she has sentimental value in it too, perhaps shes even named it and pretends its her best friend

here comes jesus that will replace it with a new albeit "bigger" bear. But the feelings for the first ont automatically switch to the second. it will be void and useless in a few years

then you're lazy

Can christards understand child psychology and thus understand why this comic is stupid? Apparently not!

>be me
>Go to college
>One reason to go to college is chasing girlfriend
>Soon I get dumped by who I think the love of my life is
>wtf.jpg
>personal life disintegrates
>love being at college tho
>God tells me to leave
>why
>"Leave"
>Dontwanna.png
>"LEAVE"
>Fine
>Leaves at end of semester, 3.7GPA
>Spends next two years working different shitty jobs, putting personal life back together, getting shit straight, etc.
>September 2016, random phone call
>It's the college I used to go to
>Name came up on a list
>It's a fucking $40,000 scholarship out of nowhere, can be used for tuition, housing, food, books, only condition is being a full-time student and maintaining a 3.0GPA
>Whatthefuck.jpg

>in it Christ is making the same offer that Moloch has made for millennia;
Because (((yahweh))) IS Moloch.

>be me
Redditor detected. Stopped reading there.

Some atheist fag started spouting off on about how he doesn't like people preaching about Christ and I got up and yelled "like you're doing right now!?"

he stopped talking and stared at the ground

>believing in a 2000 year old book of fairy tales
>adults with imaginary friends

And the entire bus clapped.

it was at a group therapy this actually did happen but I said "what about preaching atheism!?". he shut the fuck up because he knew he would be shut down by someone who could debate him

Isn't that just teaching kids that gambling is cool and Jesus approved? Or maybe that sentimental value is meaningless?

fairy tales have happy endings

no where in the bible does it describe heaven in any meaningful way or why its "good"

oh it drones on and on about how its the place to be and how you dont want to go to the other place but theres no "happy ending" per se in the christian holy book

various christian sects have tried to remedy this, mormons being one

>and you become your own God! ruling your own planet! what more do you want?

But the little girl likes her small bear, why would she want a more clumsy big bear?

Its actually Jehovah not yahweh

Jehovah is literally the latin term for Yahweh.

Is this post autism?

Jesus will take your bear from you?

Way to prove that atheists aren't autismos, leaf.

Or just not a greedy nigger...

You do know that >be me
Started on Sup Forums, right? Well before your first fap I would wager

how can jesus take beer but let us drink wine.

double standard much?

>jesus was a materialist who will gibs more monies if you give him monies
classic scamming technique, jesus was the nigerian scammer of the 0th century

why does jesus need the little bear. if you want to give someone a gift, just give it to them.
otherwise he's just trying to manipulate her

Think you mean first century there, """intellectual atheist""""

This is what christcucks actually believe.

Now if you can just transfer me 10k to my account. I'll give you a million later trust me. :^)

Your the one defending a picture of a jew taking things from white people.

>worships the King of Jews
>Hates Jews

Lmao stay following that jew desert religion, fucking cuck lmao.

This

> bribing children with bigger toys

The jew doesn't know that her Teddy was given to her by her brother who died in a car accident and this teddy is her only memory of her brother and some random jew in a Toga is gonna steal her most treasured toy. She won't give him the Teddy she will call the police or bite him in the dick

I understand the point but it's a shitty comic.