9/11 was a staged event used by the government to usher in a police state to fuel the New World Order

9/11 was a staged event used by the government to usher in a police state to fuel the New World Order.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are so close to the truth

And it failed miserably. Too much info/sloppy work made lots of people wake up. Trying to do way too much with the same event using left field shit rather than reliable methods.

It was supposed to cause what you say Immediately.

Instead we linger on while they've tried to put the slow burn and current year Obama is the best arms salesman since samuel colt.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Yep.

definitely staged and long planned

Nope, but you are getting warmer

look hoe happy he is
dupers delight

Nope. But it was egregiously exploited to that exact same end.

I was alive before 9/11. The towers never existed.

Yawwnnnnn!!

muslim pig spotted.

this desu its just the mandela effect at work

Jesus H Fuck this thread is giving me a headache.

oh look it's the "be vague as shit and pretend I have insider knowledge of 9/11 even though my source is going to end up being a random youtube video with 800 views" guy

Take an asprin

No it was staged to invade Shi'ite middle eastern countries to maintain dollar denominated oil markets.

I saw the towers in person when I was 10 years old.
I remember looking up at the and thinking how extremely tall they were and even getting dizzy because of this

An aspirin isn't going to fix this. Straight morphine into my spine might.

Gulf of Tonkin was false flag. NSA intel declassified in 2004/2005 basically says the Maddox was never in danger.

Y LIE THO AM CONFUS :c

Finally someone asked the damn question.
Google " Al Qaeda 20 year plan" it will show you everything that is needed

It worked.

This. Here's a picture of the site where the attacks allegedly took place. Notice anything missing?

u a gay for having that picture save but you are rite

Underrated post

Well maybe they should have invaded a Shi'ite middle eastern country then

No, the globalists aren't that stupid. They don't need to plan any attacks all they have to do (have done) is manipulate economies. From there they can reasonably predict unrest and eventually insurgency.

It's like when I play the Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2 I don't plot to murder my liege lord or his sons; instead I sour relations between him and his other vassals so that his sons get killed in duels defending his honor.

9/11 was nice and all, but the new edgy meme is 11/9

what do you claim is missing?

Everyone is fucking retarded on this thread. It was because Osama Bin Laden had gotten his people to stop the opium harvest and the west couldn't import more heroin.