Last EWO thread was deleted just as it got good. what's the matter, did the truth actually just come out?

last EWO thread was deleted just as it got good. what's the matter, did the truth actually just come out?

Other urls found in this thread:

recordspedia.com/
opencharities.org
openleis.com/
offshoreleaks.icij.org/
sourcewatch.org/
corp-research.org/dddresearchguide
publicrecords.searchsystems.net/
guidestar.org/search
chamberofcommerce.com
edgarcompany.sec.gov/servlet/CompanyDBSearch?page=main
corporateaffiliations.com/
croctail.corpwatch.org/#cw_391,cw_391,2015
littlesis.org
apps.irs.gov/app/eos/
search-sos.org/
opencorporates.com/
corporationwiki.com
youtu.be/RMGGSY0A8r8
archive.is/jJ9VG
hotair.com/archives/2016/12/05/about-that-andrew-breitbart-tweet-about-podesta-and-underage-sex-slaves/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492
sli.mg/a/gaffhM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102117800
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Savitz
elfia.com/events/elfia-haarzuilens-2017-nl-nl-en-gb/
palaces-of-europe.com/Kasteel-de-Haar.html
archive.is/uFpzu
archive.is/JsXz4
twitter.com/RealityCallsV/status/806862666836873216/
youtube.com/watch?v=WchnQOa2oO8
twitter.com/ImperatorTruth/status/806850808079908864
cometpingpong.com/protected
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to be clear, thread was deleted right after convincing arguments were being made for the CIA / mossad being behind the cryptopedo networks for blackmail purposes

I just noticed that. Only at 200 posts, and the image limit was never reached. Just when I was about to open an image it said "404 image cann't be found". Refreshed the page, and the thread was deleted.Also, there are just as many people shilling against this than there were shilling against Trump. I hate 9/11 conspiracy theories, but it really seems weird how many concerned people there are saying it's not real. If it's not real. then why do you need to be mass replying about how fake it is?

hopefully i didnt get banned

and unfortunately no one thought to run it through archive.is

Wonder what made the mods 404 the thread?

If you out a spook operation do you get to become a spook too :)

anyone create an ewo thread now?

CIA if you're listening come talk to me, I'm interested in job opportunities

That Canadian guy is James Elephantiasis trying to distract with other stuff

I have a funny feeling i know what got the thread 404'd.
>Keep digging. Marathon style, not sprint.

that's right - that's how we make progress and there are all sorts of resources right at our autistic fingertips, and they are free

By State - this one is really good as it will show you all sorts of available records for any state you input

recordspedia.com/

UK ONLY

opencharities.org

Legal Entity Identifier system

openleis.com/

OFFSHORE LEAKS DATABASE -Tax haven secrecy revealed

offshoreleaks.icij.org/

sourcewatch.org/

corp-research.org/dddresearchguide

publicrecords.searchsystems.net/

GUIDESTAR NON-PROFIT SEARCH

guidestar.org/search

(some good info, create free account w/throwaway email to see more)

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

Information for donors about charities

www.ftc.gov

US Chamber of Commerce

chamberofcommerce.com

what 1 OP?

I have them all open, i wont refresh and see if i can find the juice

EDGAR corporate database

edgarcompany.sec.gov/servlet/CompanyDBSearch?page=main

Directory of Corporate Affiliations

most complete data on corporate family trees (parent/subsidiary)

corporateaffiliations.com/

croctail.corpwatch.org/#cw_391,cw_391,2015

Little Sis

incredible amount of information, all open source and shows you all sorts of connections between people and institutions

littlesis.org

IRS Exempt Organization Select Check

non-profits search

apps.irs.gov/app/eos/

Secretary of State Corporate Search

search-sos.org/

Open Corporates - search companies or directors

opencorporates.com/

Corporation Wiki

corporationwiki.com

It's unbelievable how much info on people, organizations and institutions is out there. All we have to do is look, and that's not including stuff people intentionally put out there themselves, like LinkedIn.

it's real

you like sitting at a desk, not being creative, and doing boring work?
Give me your address

Elephantis might be involved. He might night. If he's involved, he's an asset. He's disposable. But he's not the leader. And killing him won't do anything. You can't stop this. Only the NSA or some other intel agency can. Pray that steve pieczenik was right about the soft coup.

Right on time. Hi James.

can someone explain to me whats wrong with sacrificing little children?

And then there was this video.
youtu.be/RMGGSY0A8r8
REMEMBER TO ARCHIVE THIS THREAD IN CASE.

more autistic pizza conspiracy theories

just fuckin go to papa john he has all the fuckin answers you clowns

shill video. do some even elementary research.

sure let me sacrifice you

do you understand now?

baka desu

>2 planes crashes into 2 buildings, 3 buildings fall, with free-fall velocity

you are a shill

figuring this out is like a weight lifted off my chest

by the way, about that Andrew Breitbart tweet, it wasn't about John Podesta's connection to Alefantis it was the O'Keefe video:

About that Podesta ‘underage sex-slaves’ Tweet from Andrew Breitbart

archive.is/jJ9VG

hotair.com/archives/2016/12/05/about-that-andrew-breitbart-tweet-about-podesta-and-underage-sex-slaves/

" In July and August 2009, Giles and O’Keefe visited ACORN offices in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Brooklyn, San Bernardino, San Diego, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and Miami. Giles dressed as a prostitute, while O’Keefe wore white khakis with a blue dress shirt and/or tie and claimed to be her boyfriend. Giles and O’Keefe recorded the encounters using hidden cameras and pretended to be seeking advice on how to run an illegal business that included the use of underage girls in the sex trade. "

As far as I know neither O'Keefe or Breitbart looked into Tony Podesta's possible connections to pedos in D.C.

Children are for loving not for sacrificing.

"POD AWFUL is a comedy talk show hosted out of New York City. Host Jesse P-S and comedian friends and famous co-hosts take to the airwaves to talk about everything from bad break ups and childhood nostalgia, to ghosts and real life murderers. It's not a show ABOUT comedy, it's funny people actually BEING funny!

Things will get too personal. Feelings will and HAVE gotten hurt. Jesse has been described as "Irreverent, unruly, misogynistic, racist, mean-spirited, utterly vile, and... charming." His girlfriend Mary actually called into the show to break up with him! He was arrested LIVE on air! He was investigated by the secret service over show content!"

Not fooling anyone James.
And stop posting your shit(pic related)
We gunna find your basement, and bleach wont help

Last thread should be archived on 4plebs.

to any extent there is a satanic element my best guess it's a combination of the following:

- elites getting off on torture (and being blackmailed for it)
- "Nobody Will Ever Believe You"
- mkultra shit

Since the mainstream real news debunking sites won't bother to explain it

I'd like to hear your explanation of these emails wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

and I'd like your interpretation of the instagram pics sli.mg/a/gaffhM

you're right: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102117800

please link

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102117800
how do we know its unadulterated ...................

>blackmail purposes
This is how I always thought the pedo shit was for, but I don't think you can say "it was a CIA/Mossad op." It is an elite op, built by a few people, to control others in power. Controlling somebody's sexual desires is to command their ultimate loyalty. They think they can only safely fulfill their fantasies under YOUR protection. It is genius, really. CIA/Mossad might be throwing us off, or they could just be the logistics side.

Find where the Canadian got outed as being a Comet shill

I bet, James

> wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

this is the one that i think is actually probably coded

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

the cheese/pasta one is sent right around christmas time. imo clearly an annual gift basket thing. podesta is a foodie so it makes sense.

> wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

the guy is fucking joking. he probably is in a deposition or a boring meeting

and regarding the insta pics, its a mixture of hipster "edgy" art and pedos doing pedo shit.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Savitz

Check for shady Jewish doctors operating in the stan countries. They've been buying newborns there for long periods of time previously. Straight from maternity wards.

Well, maybe someone can help us connect Stefan Struik, who organizes the Elfia festival held at a Rothschild castle, to James Alefantis, ex-boyfriend of David Brock, friend of the Rothschilds?

elfia.com/events/elfia-haarzuilens-2017-nl-nl-en-gb/

palaces-of-europe.com/Kasteel-de-Haar.html

elephantis' insta avatar is a fucking pedo idol. the guy is clearly a pedo. but he's like the leaf of a tree. pull him off and you arent doing shit.

or another apt metaphor, of the blind man trying to identify an elephant by touch

This 2bh

i saw this exact post yesterday

Sup Forums red ALERT

we've been dealing with the h.i.v. for a while, knowing it's there,

we've just been dealt full blown aids

we've been co-opted

do not use the word ''''''''PG''''''''' anymore
we may need a new forum until this censorship dies

this faggotry must be dealt with in an organized way

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA...

the franklin scandal should be mandatory reading for anyone interested in pizzagate

pizzagate, James? Can we say Comet Ping Pong

(OP) #
Okay that picture in the OP is proof you are all fucking retarded.

If any of you are legitimately serious right now, please take this opportunity to step back and self evaluate, and realize if you are trying to be some arbiter of truth, you are making the "pizzagate" scandal as they call seem less and less credible by the hour, with your silly nonsense.

You can't just transform a letter C and add >BAP in the font of the sign and claim it is empirical evidence, that's foolish.

And secondly

Ring of high government officials running child sex operations? Pretty far out there, but still plausible scenario, especially in the circumstance of a corrupt government, which ours has been inclined to for the past 2 or 3 decades..

Sacrificing and or paying omage to occultist myth demons or believeing in some spiritualistic cabal of people who control all corners of the world?

Preposterous. And loony. And you here at /ewo/ have crossed the threshold of all credibility and it's clear you are either attention seeking, idiots, psychos, or perhaps a mix.

Now. If all you have to say to me in response is "cuck" or "shill", don't even bother, it is a meaningless response, especially here in Sup Forums, it's birthplace. We've both seen it used to ad nauseam, it's just thread filler at this point and contributes nothing to a healthy questioning and rapport of ideas, so instead just give me concrete evidence of government associates, affiliates, or employees directly engaging in child sex trafficking and or abuse. Or them directly talking about it. I'm talking empirical evidence. And if you have none of that, then you know you're wrong.

ZIONISTS CREATED FREEMASONRY TO ENSLAVE THE POLITICAL ELITE OF EUROPE WITH SATANISM, PEDOPHILIA AND BLACKMAIL.

try me i go for the throat

Something is going on. I've never seen this many slide threads on pol this late.

Thanks for correcting the recipe, Master Chef NAMBLA shill

Kill yourself before your arrest James

you can say whatever you will, i'm not the one siding with 1984 level media suppression

they've corrupted the algorithms for automated surpression, it's the only way to deal with the chan's unpredictability
Sup Forums has fucking transformed, in 24 hours and it's disgusting.

i swear to kek i'm with you Sup Forums

This

You have angered the Shill bot 9000

hi

Stop shitposting leaf
We are trying to have a serious conversation here

Would you like you suit double-breasted, or single?

only quads can stop her

i mean holy faq, look at the fucking catalogue page, wtf pisses me off even more

For any doubters out there.

archive.is/uFpzu

archive.is/JsXz4

Well
Well
Well
You can never tell;)

Someone must of touched a nerve.

>writing this long ass post in a joke thread

Reality Calls who's been making some great youtube videos about pizzagate had a threatening email sent to her twitter.com/RealityCallsV/status/806862666836873216/

can someone help her out with security or find out who's doing this to her?

why are the threads deleted, it is all a hoax anyways....right?

its all real. why do you think the MSM + Surveillance Valley is trying to Disappear it

but its a national security matter in the Agency's mind so it must not be spoken about. by any means necessary

youtube.com/watch?v=WchnQOa2oO8

You become one when you enter their world.

what the fuck did you guys do?

there are 100 goddamn "really makes you think" slide threads that appeared out of nowhere.

Captcha: Pizza

its real in that there are cryptopedo networks, and Comet pizza through Alefantis was probably involved. but all this shit is going to be compartmentalized. you cant stop it. and if you get too close to outing them, they'll hurt you. badly. we're fine imo talking about it here because hey we're all /x/ tier retards right? who will believe us

It's a military cyber attack,they think posting niggers fucking whites is going to trigger us.
Apparently they don't know this site

twitter.com/ImperatorTruth/status/806850808079908864

oh shit. what if some of the special access program info hillary had on her server pertained to the cryptopedo networks. that would be interesting huh

That is the most bizarre thing about this… that Breitbart was going off on this BEFOR any of the 'pizzagate' emails

That to me is pretty crazy. And when he was confronting one of Podestas employees about it he was really pissed off, like it was something that was pretty repulsive…

Too bad Breibart dropped dead shortly after that exchange (?)

NEETSEC has a better health plan;).

Yeah but WHAT are they sliding?

what the fuck is this

and they dont prosecute Weiner because they can instead continue to operate him as a fucking puppet.

They are getting worried because people are talking about it outside of the sites where it originated. This shit when mainstream and it's not being treated as a conspiracy theory by John q public
I think this is the death throws of a shadow organisation inside governments

It seems like desperation,like they are flailing their arms. But IDK what their endgame is, these tactics are new

wtf

How are you guys not totally drained from this whole situation. I'm deteriorating cause of this. Staring satan in the eye for too long is deadly

This user

This is admittedly the most autistic theory but:
>What if googleai is trying to tell us something...
'Signs'
'Storefronts'
'Pizza'
'Palm trees'
'Rivers'

>What do they mean by this????

Triple

It's broke out to the mainstream, we aren't propagating it anymore.

>not getting tired of pedowood 2.0

what the fuck happened guys now all we got is cuck shit on this board

We are targets on a list for suppression. It's a panicked response.

cometpingpong.com/protected

i was on a downward spiral until this all clicked for me. bright side: there's no legitimately evil cabal that get off on torturing children. not really anyway. just some intel agencies that permit it in order to create assets out of VIPs

I take it as a sign that some folk out there are scared.

literally you posted this yesterday

did i do this?