Literally shaking

Why do they shake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4OlmKXbMQfc
youtu.be/sFBOQzSk14c
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have mental illnesses

There is a direct correlation between these gender fluid ideas and shaking.

its like when a pokemon runs out of attacks and all they can do is 'struggle'

>White boy

Nothing more annoying than white liberals trying to convince their monkey pets that they aren't white.

Hey OP, do you have that picture of the gypsy lookjng Russian kid with a mega large blazer?

Shake it, like a polaroid picture.

>LITERALLY SHAKING

Cause their mothers shook them as babies.

hehe
dang, op!!, you are one h**k of a quirky d00d! i wish we could of hanged IRL i bet we'd would get all long great! hahaha
thanks for that, a great laff

because they're mentally ill

Is that Noora from Skam?

don't forget they are free to rape

Kek

Please anons I am in desperate need of the funny Russian kid.

and free to kill babies

y-you too

This just proves the boy's point, if someone says something you disagree with and it causes you such mental anguish that it makes you shake uncontrollably, that means you have a mental illness

always remember, white boy is a liberal dog whistle for bigot

Because they're literally walking babies in semi-adult bodies, and can never handle anything that challenges their personal view of how special they are. I'm literally shaking thinking about how fucking awful life must be when you're such a failure at mere existence.

"Dead white guys"

Diabetes and Parkinson's disease are both linked to shaking and tremors. Dehydration is actually a common cause of shaking - if you don't get enough water, your body may start to shake. Being cold is also a cause of shaking.
makes sense

I'm literally shaking.

> Heard a white boy say

How does she know it was a boy?

did he died?

parkensens

Maybe the lefties in California literally shook so much they caused that earthquake

It's adrenaline because they imagine themselves confronting the triggerer but then they don't, they just tweet it while adrenaline courses through their lipid-stuffed veins

brainwashing. they lose their mental stability and self-control when their belief are put through any kind of examination. These people melt down at nothing

>parkensens
>parkensen
>parkense
>parkens
>parken
>parke
>park
>par
>pa
>p
parkinson's

youtu.be/4OlmKXbMQfc
LITERALLY
SHAKING!

Honest response for you OP. No meme-ing.

They "shake" because they have been excessively coddled in a very specific environment for their entire lives, literally. Find me one post of this nature that comes from any minority. Can't. Find me one post of this nature that comes from any person not brought up in a privileged Liberal household. Can't. These people are so psychologically insulated it is the equivalent of telling a Kindergarten age child they are ready for real life and all the problems and conflicts that come with it.

The media loves this because it fits right into their narrative but these children are literally worth less than cannon fodder. I wouldn't trust them to follow even the simplest command now matter the gravity of the situation.

They are a small minority and should not be taken seriously at all. Don't let it ruffle you, Anons.

>yfw California is overdue for an 8.0+ earthquake that will supposedly shift San Francisco 21 feet sideways and significantly fuck their shit up
>99% probability of happening in the next 25 years

It really is as simple as this. Being sheltered and having zero exposure to adversity, including ever actually being in a real fight.

They can pretty much only exist in a bureaucracy or in academia.

When you strip away the group, or deviate from it, they flip shit because confined space is all they know.

Give one of these cunts a job shadowing a cop for a month and count how many days of it they spend in a psychiatric ward.

I dont get this whole "im literally shaking" shit, like you should probably get that checked out if you shake every time you get triggered. Its probably a side effect of all the hormone and anti depression meds they are on. Ive only shooken once in my life and it was because i was really angry.

Adrenaline.

It's their way of bragging. She's trying to show off how delicate and sensitive she is.

Remember, conservatives respect strength, and liberals celebrate weakness.

I had a bitch tell me that at work after i called her autistic

>LITERALLY SHAKING

we're (((WHITE))) TOO

SOMETIMES

and when it's ADVANTAGEOUS we're NON WHITE

fpbp

>go to college for music arts degree
>cant stop shaking
>graduate with Masters in Maracas

Based white boy

holy fucking kek, my sides

>You made a mistake!

>goblinslayer.mng

holy shit

kek

I love how libtards went full circle...

Then:
"I'm a humanis and I only believe in facts and mah sciences."

Now:
"Fuck hard sciences. Fuck Molecules, DNA don't matter. Sex, gender is a social construct. Sex chromosomes don't mean shit. Mah feelings!"

Alright which one of you rascals was it.

>Tfw it literally is mental illness and society forces us to coddle these people when their beliefs go completely against science and nature
There are only two fucking genders. A DNA test proves that you will always and forever be the gender you were born as.

Feelings will never change this, and I'm not a bigot for pointing out that it's mental illness

i'm just going to leave this here...

youtu.be/sFBOQzSk14c

dead amygdalas

Why do so many SJWs suffer from Parkinsons?

these "people"

There is no such thing as gender. Only male and female behavior

They shake more frequently than Japan

Why do leftists always call us white boys, sounds a little racist to me.

She kind of proved his point

Kekt rekt and chekt

That white boy went fucking nuclear. Thank God whites are waking up.

it is quite racist

Yeah, not sure how his skin color is relevant. Like, can she not??

That would kill a million people. There is no 21 feet sideways in any direction in San Francisco that doesn't put you fifty feet off the ground because of all the hills.

liberalism is literally a mental illness
they have a defective amygdala

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

see that was actually a funny joke

and her reaction is why nu-comedy isnt funny anymore

He is going to make furniture with your skin.

>white boy
Did she just assume his gender AND his race? I'm literally vibrating through the floor.

>literally shaking intensifies

Pop 'em in the oven, baby!

Who cares why they shake so long as the breathe deep when the time comes.

Lol, blacking out his/her Twitter handle didn't do much. Getting pummeled right now.

is he alive ?

First post is also the best post

>These people believe there are more than 2 genders
>Asking why they have shaking fits

do uruguayan people watch skam? i thought it was only norwegian teens?

Nobody knows
Nobody knows

Commander Rockwell said he'd rather gas the queers than anybody. I wonder what he'd think of THESE little devils. Probably Providence's way of punishing us for not doing so...

Underrated

Holy shit, there are more pictures of this guy? I've only seen the one popular picture.

I second this response.

Because she assumed its gender. Sexist pig

>Why do they shake?

How the fuck do people keep finding pictures of this kid.

Deficient in iron most likely.

the fucking fuck who let the shaken babbys live?

Shaking is the pinnacle of victimhood

Hundreds of anons have folders full of that faggot's photos

He uploads them

underrated

Neat.

Fuck. How much conditioner does he use on that weird ass beard.

It looks as soft as some shaking dude who's trying to escape his beta reality so he pretends to be a girl for attention.

>Who lets these people out of the house?

Indeed...

>Ayo hol up

America is divided to fuck. Not like here in the UK

ATTACK HELICOPTER

Who is he

why am i laughing?

>Who lets these people out of the house
Themselves, as they are not mentally ill such as yourself

Just goes to show how much a joke modern academia really is.