Why is it so hard for degenerates to follow the rules of a religion, rather than co-opt them to suit their needs?

Why is it so hard for degenerates to follow the rules of a religion, rather than co-opt them to suit their needs?

>God explicitly dissallows homosexuality
>It's ok, I can be a gay Christian, it's CURRENT YEAR

>Allah explicitly dissallows homosexuality
>It's ok, I'm a gay progressive Muslim

It's the co-option of language - marriage has to accept gays, religion has to accept gays...what next?

Other urls found in this thread:

wogim.org/sinlist.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop bullying us

>>God explicitly dissallows homosexuality

No he doesn't it

Checked them trips though.

>marriage has to accept gays, religion has to accept gays...what next?

Marriage and religion are concepts and can't accept anything because of that fact.

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)

next comes my dick when it's forced up your your tight asshole, faggot

prepare to call me daddy :^)

>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)

I lie to my wife all the time, so that I can go out and drink with my bros.

If I lied to my bros and told them that I can't come out, when I actually can, then I have committed a sin. Both my bros and I would have to be put to death--me for lying, and my bros for not coming and beating my ass for treating them like a woman.

God invented "bros before hoes." That is what that passage means. The KJV makes the most sense.

You're literally retarded and taking everything at literal value, you autist.

Different lie, as in lay. You shouldn't sleep with a man as you would a woman, just like you shouldn't have sex with anyone but your wife.

only if you spank me first. ;}

lie with = fuck

Also, homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of heaven, St. Paul says.

I say let them, they'll be judged in the end so why does it matter?

That's such a copout.

They're teaching our children, people who would be saved.

If God/Allah teaches you to spread the word, do you let that stand?

spanking is gay, fuck you faggot allah allah get dollah

>You're literally retarded and taking everything at literal value, you autist.

The Bible is the literal word of God

>Different lie, as in lay.

Why would laying down in the same vicinity as someone as be a sin?

"Thought shalt not lay down too close to other"

If that's what God meant, that's what he would have said (because words are literal you autist).

But the claim isn't about laying down next to someone, it's about having sex with them. If the passage were about sex, then God would have said sex, but since he isn't a tard who talks in vague platitudes, I know what he actually meant, because I can read words.

If you lie to the men in your life the same way you lie to the women in your life, then you are not treating your fellow men as your equals.

It is a very simple thing.

Regardless of whether you choose to believe in Leviticus or not, it still says in the Ten Commandments that Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery. The legal definition of adultery may be unfaithfulness but it has always meant premarital sex before, so that is what they mean.
It says in the New Testament that a marriage is between a man and a woman.
It also says you cannot add or take away anything in the Bible.

God set fire to Sodom and Gomorrah.

God hates fags.

t. ex-christian fag who doesn't pretend that you can be gay and christian at the same time.

>(You)

where did jesus say no gays?

I remember in the old testament where it said no gays, but the old testament is part of the torah, and as far as I can remember Christians aren't Jews.

>God set fire to Sodom and Gomorrah.
>God hates fags.

This is non-sequitur.

The KJV explicitly states that you could not visit Sodom and Gomorrah without fear of being *molested.* That word means to be violently assaulted. The passage did not say "sexually molested by dudes if you were a dude."

Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because it was overly violent and dangerous (like southwest Detroit or east LA). It was not destroyed because it was overly sexual, particularly homosexual.

#NotAnArgument

God was clear with his words.

People with agendas have tried to twist his words to suit their agendas, but they will answer to God.

>Jesus didn't address pedophilia
>Jesus didn't address bestiality
>Jesus didn't address rape

It's all ok then!

Did Jesus also not tell you that you cracka gentiles will be slaves forever?

Well technically Jesus died to absolve humanity of all of their sins, not just the ones you project him dying for.

>some Christians are gay
what is exactly wrong with this? it's true. Gay Christians will go to heaven according to Jesus, btw.

I would reciprocate your rage on the issue of gay ""marriage"", but the OP doesn't seem to imply that

God stated that homosexuals will not go to heaven.

>Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

some christians are adulterers. get over it.

see

OP would be amazed at all the jumping tricks of logic the fags preform when it comes to those anti-gay passages.

wew lad.

Jesus said that we are saved through him. All of us. Not just the jews.

Christ is not going to enact some zionist plot to enslave white people. In fact, he specifically calls the zionists "the synagogue of satan, for they call themselves Jews, but are not Jews."

The Sephardic jews, the real jews--are not and do not want to be--our masters. God would not allow them to be anyway, only he is master.

And remember, the true jews are going to have a lot to answer for, for not accepting the prophet that God sent them.

You can not be both a Christian, and a homosexual. You can be a homosexual that believes you are a Christian, but you can not be a true Christian unless you turn away from sin in repentance.

Homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible, this is not debatable by anyone, the intention is for male and females to mate and reproduce.. By having anal sex, you're just giving into your carnal worldly desires, which is obviously sin.

You could be a Catholic homosexual, but that doesn't have anything to do with Christianity. Abortions are okay too according to Catholics, it's motto is basically 'do what thou wilt'. You can't just pick the parts you like and skip other parts, you're either obedient to the word, or you're not.

I don't have anything against homosexuals, I just personally do not believe that they can claim to a Christian, and any attempt to do so is intellectually and spiritually dishonest.

faggots should be stoned! get over it!

Can you reference where it "Explicitly states" that?

"Molested" simply means "Bothered"

You know, there are a lot of other rules in the bible that christians ignore. Nobody cares about wearing jeans or separating the men & women in a church. It's almost like you can just pick the parts of the bible that are helpful to your moral and ideological growth, while dismissing the trifling bullshit like rules about who you choose to sleep with or how you prepare your meals.

its all cookery. what do I care there all wrong.
soon we will rise and kill god.

Moving the goalposts

Treat others with respect as Jesus commands

>Moving the goalposts
I don't think you know what that expressions means... as that was my first post in the thread, I had not previously set any metaphorical goalposts.

Tell me, when Christians of EVERY denomination already ignore certain rules spelled out in the bible, what makes the rule about gay sex worth holding onto?

Actually don't tell me because I already know - it icks you out to see two dudes kissing. That's literally all this has ever been about.

Low reading comprehension levels contribute to a great many positions being conveyed in this thread.

but thats not just limiting to sexuality, by this line of thought blow jobs and anal with your wife is a sin.
Personally I believe that no one is a true christian, but the whole thing is to attempt to get closer to that goal. Is a gay dude who loves jesus and spreads the word not more christian than the guy whose just at church because wife forces him to go to keep up appearances, and why would his sins be lesser of someone who just thought girls to be not his thing?

If you actually read Leviticus you'd know not to wear mixed fabrics which you are doing right now, degenerate.

Like shrimp OP? Boom you're going to hell.

I dislike buttsexs too but if you're going to use muh dunecoon runes as a rationale you'd better check yourself before you eternally rekt yourself.

Holy fuck, the homophobic projection.

The goalpost argument was set by the OP.

>>Gays can't be Christians
>Well what about the other thing the bible says is bad?

That's literally moving the goalposts.

Just because others accept it does not make it right. Follow the word of God, not of false prophets.

Followed by projection that I hate gays. I don't. I reserve such judgements for God.

This guy too likes to move the goalposts

Most Christians are gay

It's not moving the goalposts to point out your glaring hypocrisy m8.

You say gays can't be christian because of the biblical law against gay sex. I point out that these biblical laws don't really seem to matter to christians, since the various christian churches pay no attention to them. Instead of admitting to the contradiction in terms or at least trying to rationalize why the law against gay sex should be mre important than the other biblical laws, you give us autistic screeching about moving goalposts (and again, you are using that expression incorrectly)

Christians are barely one shit tier above Muslims and it has everything to do with genetics

let the religious, and the sexual identitarians tear themselves apart.

the rest of us are discovering mathematics.

>But most Christians accept it
That's not an argument.

God doesn't accept it.

Homosexuals aren't going to heaven.

The premise was why do degenerates cherrypick the bible to suit their needs.

The answer was because you're too fat to stop eating shellfish.

>Homosexuals aren't going to heaven.

Yes they are.

Your anus

The answer was to imply that I'm projecting and engage in the very practice I prohibit?

I didn't say that most Christians accept gays. I said that Christians ignore all those other biblical laws (on diet, wardrobe, the roles of men and women in society, and so on). Essentially, your position seems to be that you can break all those biblical laws but if you break the one about homosex suddenly you're going to hell. You have yet to provide a reason that the biblical law about gay sex should be taken more seriously than those other laws.

That's not my position.

If you disobey the word of God, any of his words as he commands, you will go to hell.

If other "Christians" do not practice the word of God, they will go to hell as well.

The idea that some are less important than others may be the common argument, but it's not mine.

They can repent

it's not even a deadly sin

It wasn't as much to say you're projecting as to say your argument is shit because your source stipulates a lot of bullshit that you don't do, ergo
1. Your source is full of shit
2. You are full of shit for espousing one rule while breaking many others.

As you said, it isn't a fucking salad bar, you don't get to choose which toppings of the bible are palatable, you eat it all or go to hell profligate.

Riiiiight. So you claim that your position is to follow all Leviticus' laws to the letter? If you're lying (and it's obvious that you are lying btw) this would make you probably the only man on earth eligible for heaven.

Homosexuality is a sin, get over it. People living a gay lifestyle are not going to heaven and their souls shall burn in eternal hellfire. You can find a new age christian denomination that tells you otherwise, but the majority of the world knows better.

> Homosexuality is a sin, get over it.

It's not a special or a serious sin. It's kinda like drinking alcohol on the sin tier. If you're a homosexual and just do homosexual things while being a good person in other ways you aren't even that sinful compared to the average person.

How about stop believing in a deity when you have no evidence for one?

What rules am I breaking?

Oh that's right, I'm a fat murican eating flyover shrimp.

Maybe you are more interested in an honest dialogue than the other Christian, although honestly I begin to suspect you are both just roleplayers, maybe even gay roleplayers. If so, 9/10.

Moving on though, please explain why the biblical law against homosex is so important but every major Christian denomination ignores so many other biblical laws about wardrobe, diet, women, etc.

I guarantee you wear mixed fabrics and allow women to teach things to men.

>If you're a homosexual and just do homosexual things while being a good person in other ways you aren't even that sinful compared to the average person.

Seems like alot of sins to ignore. I don't know why you are arguing so hard for a religion that has expressively stated it's position on people like you. Pick a new religion.

Went through their website for cringe
>being against homosexuality is literally Hitler
>gays are in monogamous relationships

> I don't know why you are arguing so hard for a religion that has expressively stated it's position on people like you.

More than half of Western denominations accept fags.

plz show me where in the sinbook does it state that walking around butt-naked on the streets with a leather harness is a sin I'll wait

wogim.org/sinlist.htm

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Granted, it's Paul who said this, but under the inspiration of God and in the NT

Paul states that a woman must not teach or exert authority (over a man). Key word being, over a man. If men are not willing to teach or unable, women may fulfill the role.

If most denominations endorsed pedophilia, would pedophilia become Christian?

There's also a difference between acceptance by people and acceptance by God. You must repent to be saved

>sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Yes but you can ask for forgiveness in your local religious establishment. You're on Sup Forums how are you gonna go to heaven after furiously fapping to Blacked.com all this time?

>If most denominations endorsed pedophilia, would pedophilia become Christian?

Sure. There's nothing in the Bible against paedophilia. In fact plenty of passages endorse paedophilia so it would be true to the original.

I could care less what apostates think. The Bible says clear as day in 1 Cor 6:9 that homosexuality is sin. However, so is lying, stealing, dishonoring God, etc. According to Romans 3, all of us are unrighteous slaves to sin.

However, God sent His Son on the cross to bear the sins of all those who believe in Him. If you submit to God, repent of your sins and ask for forgiveness, you will be saved. If not, you will pay for your sins yourself

If people could follow the rules of religion we wouldn't need religion.

I just don't understand why you're so fixated on homosexuals when they're clearly not a special group of sinners and not different from any other sinners

holy shit you are one massive cuck

not an argument

Maybe because the thread's about that topic? If it was "why do blasphemers think blasphemy isn't a sin" he'd focus on that

1 Cor 6:9
>Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor male prostitutes, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus is in the old testament we dont have to follow it

Nobody ever makes threads about blasphemy you fucking idiot. There are 5000+ threads about faggots all the time every day

You need to leave.

You can be gay, you just can't fuck each other in the ass

You can't repent if you don't regret your sin

Maybe they will regret it later. Also being a Fag alone isn't enough sin to get you into hell

It was Peter who said it was a sin to be homosexual, not God or Jesus.

>some water is dry get over it
what did he mean by this?

Nothing in the bible says you can't be gay, fuckface.

That's wrong.
You CAN be a homosexual and a Christian.
You just can't have gay sex or gay thoughts.

Or straight thoughts, for that matter.

You're hellbound by default, dude.

Why and how is pence always looking sooo smug and condescending.
I want to learn to be that way too.

Why do libshits use this absolute cringe shit for debating
"Get Over It' isn't even an argument

Ephesians 1:7
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace

People have said to me, “Pastor Prince, I was taught that only my past sins—from the day I was born until the day I became a Christian—have been forgiven, and that my future sins are not forgiven until I confess them and seek forgiveness.”

My friend, when Jesus died on the cross, how many of your sins were future?

Unless you are more than 2,000 years old, all your sins were future then! Jesus took them all upon Himself, nailed them to the cross and declared, “It is finished!” So if you are not forgiven of all, then you are not forgiven at all.

“You mean Jesus also died for the sin that I have just committed?”

Yes!

“And also for the sins which I will commit?”

Yes! That is why He said, “It is finished!”

But many of us are inconsistent in our believing. One part of us says, “God has forgiven me of all my sins.” But another part says, “Yes, but I must still confess my sins to be forgiven of them.” Are you like that?

Beloved, you are forgiven not because of your work of confession. Your confession cannot wash away your sins. You are forgiven because of the blood of Jesus shed for you. His blood alone cleanses you.

You cannot believe that you are forgiven of your past, present and future sins, and still think that there is something for you to do to make that forgiveness complete. If you do, then it becomes your work too, not Jesus’ alone.

Is there a place for confession of sins? My friend, if you have just sinned, you can always tell God about it without feeling condemned because you know that you already have forgiveness and that Jesus was condemned in your place. But you don’t confess your sins to God in order to be forgiven. You already have total and complete forgiveness because of the blood of Jesus!

Being in a gay relationship is a sin which Jesus paid for. Gay Christians will go to heaven.

Some Christians are born with tempers, but God forbids murder. So they do not murder even though the temptation is there.
Some Christians are born with envious natures, but God forbids theft. So they do not steal although the temptation is there.
Some Christians are born with homo-erotic tendencies, but God forbids acts of vulgar nature that have been perverted and polluted beyond it's original intentions. So a gay Christian does not marry or have sex with others of the same gender, although the temptation is there.
God makes these rules based upon the best potential outcome and means to bring order.
We are perfect but imcomplete beings. God would have it that with our time on earth we fill our souls with righteousness and act like decent men he would approve of rather than fall for our simple instincts like subhumans and animals. Every flaw and situation we have, both of our own fault and of the whims of fate set into motion in the past, are all tests of our nature and dedication to being more just animals, more than just strings of chemicals that react to the world around it regardless if those reactions ruining their own futures.
We are stewards of the earth, tasked with taking care of it and ourselves until he takes us. We fail though, and often. Some get to the point where they are unsaveble. But only God can see and determine our futures based upon our actions of free will, and deside to cull the unsaveable out of existance. We can't say if that drunk or addict will turn their life around, or if that thief will repay his debt, or if that murderer will repent in guilt. Since we can't, we take care of what we can, and leave the rest to God. That is why we shun animalistic people that act on instinct alone instead of killing them unless they prove a direct threat. If God truely wants them dead because they break his rules and ruin everything they touch, they will end up dead. That is why true Christians do not throw gays off buildings. That's true faith.

Wow, I see someone went to a feel-good church. Read the fucking book.

We don't throw gays off building because while the validity of the sin is established in the old testament, we have a different covenant with the Lord than the Israelites did. Their command are not ours, as our peoples were not led out of Egypt by way of the red sea. Same reason we don't celebrate passover, even though Jesus did.

wow you should consider killing yourself

You should consider reading the bible.

It's a waste of time

>You can be a homosexual that believes you are a Christian, but you can not be a true Christian unless you turn away from sin in repentance.

People commit lots of sin and claim they are Christian. 90% of Christians have pre marital sex, that's a sin, does that mean they are going to hell?

Your life is a waste of time, leaf.

>90% of Christians
You mean all the ones that have no clue what their 'faith' actually entails? Repentance as a sinner, faith in Christ and the sacrifice of the same, and the understanding that the wages of sin is death gets you through the pearly gates. Then comes the reality of the Lord forgiving, but still chastising.

twist his words? you know for a goddamn fact that's exactly what you're doing. read a book for once and learn historical context