Why is it such a big NO NO for so many physicians that the earth is blowing up like a balloon?

Why is it such a big NO NO for so many physicians that the earth is blowing up like a balloon?.....
Any physic fags here to tell me if i'm wrong...?

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>physicians
I think that you meant "physicists".

Where is your evidence?

>physicians.

You're the reason your country is being assraped by a bunch of sandmongrels.

Cool theory, Ahmed. Want to bring it into my office sometime?

"The universe is constantly expanding"- first lesson in physics.

physicists
english is my 4th language sorry for that ......

How well do you speak a foreign language? I am sure that you never, ever make vocabulary mistakes, right?

With that said, it is probably a lack of evidence that makes physicists unlikely to embrace an expanding Earth model.

Probably because it's pretty retarded.

Where is the mass coming from if the Earth is getting bigger? Why is there no change in the gravitational constant? Why aren't cities becoming farther apart? Etc etc. Not sure if I find this more retarded than flat Earth people or not.

gluten allergy and too many carbs, silly earf

>islands bumping around

has this guy ever been to a beach?

Core is becoming less dense over time water came from in earth we still find super ocean under ground it's crazy he continents fit together on both sides wtf

>Core is becoming less dense over time
Where is the energy coming from that is decreasing the density of the core?

Biggest refutation I guess is plate tectonics and the fact that we know that some plates are subducted under others (Pacific/Mariana plates). If the Earth is expanding, the surface should spread away, rather than be pushed closer.

Gravity has increased over time. Dinosaurs as they existed millions of years ago would not have been able to live in the current gravity
>If the Earth is expanding, the surface should spread away, rather than be pushed closer.
that's exactly what it is doing. look at any map of the age of the sea crust
Pangea is a meme
Oceans were above land the whole time if the theory is true
would explain why you find fossils on the top of mountains of sea critters

So you know how to say cuckold in 4 different languages. Good for you.

Speak 2 fluently and learning a 3rd.

Kek

bogus theory

>physicians
>physics
people this low IQ on Sup Forums fuck man I need to get off here for good

>Gravity has increased over time. Dinosaurs as they existed millions of years ago would not have been able to live in the current gravity

Gravity increasing means the Earth has gained mass, and another poster claims that it's expanding by becoming less dense. Which is it? Not a physician but pretty sure expansion due to decrease in density would reduce the effect of gravity at the surface. And if it's gaining mass, where is this mass coming from? Ignoring the second half of your claim because citation needed.

>that's exactly what it is doing.
No, it's not, as I already mentioned in regards with subduction. Plates are moving into each other.

>Oceans were above land the whole time if the theory is true
Oceans being above parts of land is not an indicator of the truth of the claim.

more expand dong meme pics pls

thanks

I don't give a fuck about this /x/ tier horseshit

this theory is actually good compared to the normie "flat earth" bullshit.

Sweetheart it's "Physicists".

this is actually fascinating when you take into consideration the giant silicon trees hypothesis.

worse than flat earthers tbhwyfam

Here's your theory to chew on.

Oops,

youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ