Leafs, how can a burger become a leaf like yourselves?

Leafs, how can a burger become a leaf like yourselves?

Stay the fuck out Jamal

Immigrate to Syria, change your name to an Arab one and apply for refugee status. The government will give you at least $60,000 a year for doing nothing

sorry we only accept mudslimes and niggers.

get a proxy and start shitposting

If you are a white male don't bother. Only chinese, indians and somalis get in

Are you very progressive?

No, I am a Muslim who seeks to destroy progressives

Can I come in?

Why would you want to be Canadian?

First, you must be able to stand outside for fifteen minutes in -25*C.

Second, you must learn to want to play pond hockey when the above conditions exist.

Third, you must pretend to be a player from the 1950s-1970s Canadiens, or the 1960s-1970s Leafs.

Finally, you must murder your daughter for dishonouring your family by wearing makeup to school.

Then, and only then, will you be a true leaf.

Pretend to be First Nations and not only will you allowed in, but the government will give you free stuff as well.

>Third, you must pretend to be a player from the 1950s-1970s Canadiens, or the 1960s-1970s Leafs.
The Oilers in the 80s were the most dominant team. Only toronto and montreal fags don't know this.

Sure !

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Don't forget about Mexicans.

marry me

Burgers, how can a leaf become a burger like yourselves?

2,000 hours of on-job shitposting experience.

Cut off your balls and suck a muzzie's dick and you are pretty much one of us.

I'm from Edmonton, bud. As easy as it is to pretend to be Gretzky, Messier, or Kurri, most Canadians probably relate more to Beliveau, Lafleur, Robinson, Sittler, or MacDonald.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULLâ„¢

Pay up,you fucking snow nigger!

Be cool, fool. Canadians rule

Unironically this. The actual immigration process takes at least a year's wait, over a grand in fees and medical tests, background checks, and depending on your intake program, adequate education and occupational credentials. Rapefugees get to skip all that waiting and paying, AND they get bonus money at the end of it.