EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "WHERE IS THE REAL OP" EDITION

Im not the usual EWO OP, but the last thread got deleted, I didn't see another, so I just thought i make one myself.
the following is just copied from an older Thread, hope the links work still

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

EXPLANATION OF OWL SYMBOLISM
youtube.com/watch?v=rYFQ2akHy-E

CATCH UP ON THE TRAIN THERE’S SO MUCH INFO OUT THERE ABOUT PIZZAGATE

FRESHEST:
pastebin.com/USrYQw6y
-------------------------
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS
------------------------

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5de9g8/breaking_over_the_past_two_weeks_i_helped_bring/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7 (embed)

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq (embed)

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482 (embed)

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED:
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/796486735374917632/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
twitter.com/carolynsave/following?lang=de
cbsnews.com/news/police-man-with-assault-rifle-dc-comet-pizza-victim-of-fake-sex-trafficking-story/
archive.is/k61pC
youtube.com/watch?v=AhUqD285boM
youtube.com/watch?v=5NuQBpmLxJ8&
youtube.com/watch?v=-aTGA9HJPdo
archive.is/Z7GFN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

starting to drop some stuff to share and spread

If you ask "why would the media help them" here is the reason

Enjoy
mobile.twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/796486735374917632/video/1

I wonder who needs to make holidays in japan next

can you read this or is the resolution fucked up? had to scale it down to make it below 4mb.

proof of a falseflag at CPP

we have to drain the swamp ourselves and purge it from the goblins anons
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Not a shill, just making a neutral comment.

You guys are insane, they're not so much protecting pedos, they're protecting stability of the whole world.

If this goes out as deep as it seems to go (government, obama, hillary) stocks will fucking crash, I can't even imagine just how much this country and even the world will burn because of this

I see the whole media trying to cover this up, and I honestly believe this shit is real

But they're covering up for the sake of stability more than anything else.

They're two choices here, let evil spread for the sake of the nation-state and the future

Or bring it all down and burn all the shit.

They, including the media, FBI and law enforcement, made their choice, it seems.

seriously, i would rather have the whole world crashing down right now killing everyone, than having this shit going on any further. everyone being dead is less suffering than kids being raped, tortured and sacrificed, kidnapped, probably even breeded for that very reason.

not to mention with all the unnecessary wars, just for the sake of power and corruption, again sacrificing hundreds of thousands all the time, soldiers and innocents alike. there is NO excuse to cover it up, only reason i would accept if they have anyone dear to you hostage at gunpoint.

if everything comes crashing down we might be able to rebuild it, even if not we then only have a few years max of suffering until we are all gone.

when it means to live in a world where we cant change this, i probably dont want to live as well. but as long as i do i will try to change it

the real fake news posting news about fake news

let it burn

Jesus fucking christ. Be GONE FOLLOWERS OF MOLOCH

YOU SHILLS ARE OVER.

I'm not a shill man I'm just saying the obvious, there's a choice between stability and let evil flow and burn it all down

just make the choice nigga, and burn it all down if you want

bump

Jesus.

>(((stability)))

They're trying to save their own Godless, heathen skins.

Burn it all

if you think we should let it go you probably have no idea where we are headed to. because we are headed into a world completly controlled by those very people, who are doing the sick shit we are investigating. a world where the common man is as much worth as a cow at the butchery, where our only purpose is to serve (((them))) and everyone else will be gotten rid off. where you will have no privacy, no rights, no freedom. where they will give you enough to eat to not starve to death, and a warm enough room to not freeze to death while all the time where you arent sleeping or eating will serve them and do WHATEVER they want. and the longer we wait, the harder it will be to break free again. we are letting this go on for far too long already, but this is our chance to wake the people up and break free

Keks chaos will bring down the false order of the kin of moloch. his darkness will shield us from their bright shining lies which has blinded us before. the darkness shall be so thick that not even the owls can see anymore and will be devoured as a whole and breaking us free from the shackles of the shekel.

The Crimson King has died. Confusion was his epitaph. The world we head for shall be chaos.

We'll be damned if we don't put a stop to this. God will not forgive our nation if we continue this sin.

if this is kyle i will actually punch you in the fucking face at your job you weak man

I don't think you understand how much strife in the world is related to this. If the sick, power-hungry psychopaths at the top get taken out, who's going to instigate wars with false flags? Who's going to enable big businesses to poison and steal from the plebs? A sick world might just need to burn.

all true

pederasts and faggots and all manner of sexual deviants aren't making the world stable. For these people, their sexuality rules them completely, they are in no position to govern, to manage or to legislate. their only purpose now is to remain as stationary a target as possible.

if we do not cauterise this evil, and the incessant government meddling behind all of it then there is no point in this fight, no point in living, no point in getting up in the morning if you cannot and will not see the evil which at it's core is this unchecked - leftism, an immoral mode of deranged thought, a complete absence decency and common sense.

fight this evil - or forever remain a slave.

Why the fuck was the last thread deleted? It's pretty clear that OP was banned, since he's now nowhere to be found, but the question remains. What did OP do to warrant a ban? If the mods are suppressing shit again, haven't they heard of the Streisand effect?

checked

no idea, im actually currently waiting for my bann too, we will see.

however i managed to created a sharper version of my info graphic. as it turns out MS paint is utter shit when changing sizes, so i used gimp to scale it down, copy it into ms paint (since i have no idea yet how to make the frame itself smaller and not just the selected stuff and how to save in jpeg) and suddenly 10 times better

That is D most commendable post so far. Well said.

also, just promise me to spamm the shit out of it if this gets deleated once again i want to see this shit in every other thread and at least 5 threads on at the same time when this shit is deleted again + go all out on social media and initiate a blitzmemekrieg

Man, some poor CTR kid made this long concern-trolling effortpost to demoralize us into stopping the investigation, and then his Mexican coworker can only muster a "same". Sad.

I'm so happy these threads are still in full force.

eeehhh, you do know that i said to keep it going no matter the cost and he agreed with me?

what is he supposed to shill for? destruction of the world?

its time to get these liberal child molesting shills fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

god save us

posted this already, but didnt get any real responses. maybe someone of you guys can do something with this

Good Humor (pic related) owned by Unilever, Unilever CEO is Paul Polman. On twitter Paul Polman follows John Podesta and Bill Clinton
when you look at the Unilever logo you will also sie the spiral from the pedo symbols in the down left corner of the U.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59006
>President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by leaders such [...] Paul Polman, George Soros, Sheikha Lubna bint Khali, d Al Qasimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children (save... yeah right...) Neil Degrasse Tyson (whats this guy doing around all the politicians and oligarchs?!), Petro Poroshenko
just some of the weird names on the list of names joining the clinton global initiative annual meeting. but all of them high level politicians or oligarchs and similar stuff, and then there is fucking neil degresse tyson...
do we have anything on save the children?

twitter.com/carolynsave/following?lang=de
i looked into Carolyn Miles twitter account and nothing too extraordinary. no alefantis, no podesta, no rachel chandler

but she follows both clintons, some of their institutions like clinton foundation and clinton global initiative, unilever which i mentioned above and weirdly many people claiming to be spiritual in their discription

one guy derrick jackson mentioned pizza in the description but didnt found too weird stuff on his page

Hey, all you pizzagaters, keep your chin up and don't give up.

Listen, I dont know if any of this is real, but keep doing what you're doing. If you're wrong, so what? You may look foolish on Sup Forums (Imagine the embarassment!) or you'll be called names, but what if you're right? You giys will have prevented a fuckload of suffering and arguably will have saved the lives of many children. On top of that, you will have exposed corruption.

So don't give up.

its somehow really slow this thread, guess im a bad OP. when the original one makes a thread its so quick you can barely read all of it

we just want to watch the evil suffer, anonymously

shhh! diggers is sleeping!

It's just west coast anons for the most part right now.

Night threads are some of the best.

what happened to the other 2 threads that just got shoah'd? Did anyone archive them/ take screenshots? Can someone tell me what info was damning enough that they deleted the threads over?

well, the thread i came from was didnt had anything specific. the usual shills, the memes we got, nothing new really. maybe there was a post i didnt read between the time i clicked f5 the last time to when it got deleted. wonder it myself

>german

Holy shit, just give up already, stop digging, its not relatable to you, you can't change anything and you can just get yourself into a big trouble and there won't be """memes""" or anons to save you.

wew janitors

seems like serbia needs another genocide

WTF? how is this guy related to comet ping pong? that is something that might open peoples eyes

What if when they are done with the children they grind them up into pizza toppings....evidence gone...Maybe why a pizza place is so convenient?....someone should check the meats!

The news quote that Colbert used in his segment attacking pizzagate and fake news is a fake quote and does not actually appear in the news story that is pictured behind the quote.

cbsnews.com/news/police-man-with-assault-rifle-dc-comet-pizza-victim-of-fake-sex-trafficking-story/

yeah, i ask myself why they would need a pizza place when they just can build some house somewhere completely unsuspicious. why something where people go in and out and could possibly notice something. in general we should ask ourselves how important CPP is. is it just some meetingplace for them, or something where they "store" the kids. are they just bringing the kids there to have fun and store them somewhere else? whats with the other buildings around it conviniently owned by or related to the clintonfoundation? just a coincidence? or what is the reason for that?

Oh my shit...all those restaurants....all the child meats....

GUYS YOU MIGHT WANNA TAKE A LOOK AT THIS. NO JOKE. PLEASE DON'T BAN ME.
archive.is/k61pC

Hey, I'm trying to explain PizzaGate to friends can someone list all the relevent WikiLeaks emails

they bring fake news, about fake news that are real news, and faking news about their own fake news. jewception

forgot to link this video

Hey guys. Been thinking about this stuff and had a revelation. The MSM is already calling this fake news, in an attempt to discredit the investigation. I think the next step for them would be to have someone start coming up with tremendous amounts of fake news on a attempt to drown out pizzagate. And then create some kind of false flag like a school shooting for bombing. Something to get the American people disinterested and then looking at something else. Anybody have have other thoughts on this? And any ideas on how to combat it?

I meant this for the OP but seems it was archived.

Cap it user. Not clicking that

You want me to post the pic from that link on here?

I clicked it O_O)....something about to happen to me?

No you'll be fine.

What is it

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THIS PIZZAGATE IS REAL BUT ITS ALSO A HONEYPOT PSYOP BEING USED TO CENSOR THE INTERNET I REPEAT, PIZZAGATE IS REAL BUT THEY WILL STAGE ANOTHER FALSEFLAG youtube.com/watch?v=AhUqD285boM

Sooo, that white kid with a knife gets shot at his school, and it gets put up on the news and social media....when usually anything crime related involving a white person doesn't break local news....distraction from Pizzagate?

youtube.com/watch?v=5NuQBpmLxJ8& im to stupid recently to link stuff

I'd better not get banned for this please.

Adresses..

Seriously doubt it. You're just posting addresses. Most of these could have been found on Google

In addition to the fact you didn't break any laws. I was expecting CP to be honest.

well, i saved it. your sacrifice wont be in vain at least

He's pretty hard to watch, but I guess he's better than Alex Jones.

Got a big batch of memes to dump, will upload them to a folder and share it here in a second

alex jones fucked up for me when he pulled out of pizzagate. before that i liked him

He was threatened. Have you noticed how the NYT recently named him in an article? They are going to arrest him first if they start going after fake news people.

I can't really blame him.

If he's a Canadian, I may have scared him off acting like I was a Satanist going to have his whacked.

Hey I have half an hour to Red-pill semi normies on Pizza Gate being real.
What's the best summary images and shit I can show them.

didnt he talk about risking his live for this stuff already? that is ok but not jail? common
only reason i would understand the pull out and would see it in a negative light is if it turns out someone dear to him is held hostage

This bitch runs the nursery

I need a link or picture of the heating the pool email and other really obvious code usage before I get into the /x/ teir shit.

k

>general rundown of "coincidences" and emails with sources

>showing we arent fake news but (((they are)))

>another weird coincidence which when you believe it isnt one shows it goes pretty high up in the ranks

>proof for false flag trying to discredit us

>shows that they are prepared to casually "dissappear"

>shows media covered it up already and is trying to normalize this shit

>pic related shows example of highranking pedo behavior

Jail is just as bad as death.

He would go to jail and then have a (((heart attack)))

Maybe they threatened to hurt his family/kids too

>showing last pic wasnt just a weird timing

but either way, wether he wants to help us or not, it shows he has been compramised one way or the other, and shouldnt really be trusted

Stability? And yet very same sect of folk are funding BLM, SJW'S, and you really think they are attempting to stabilize through censorship and editing reality.

Let the fire rise
Let the witches burn

No but it's still interesting to watch him and try to guess what's going on

alex jones interviewed a crisis actor. He's lost all credibility youtube.com/watch?v=-aTGA9HJPdo

This one: archive.is/Z7GFN ?

>It didn't get deleted.
>?

>For these people, their sexuality rules them completely
To me this is the true meaning of "faggot" one who us ruled by their sexuality rather than being in control of themselves.
If you can't master your thirst you are worthless, less than human, untrustworthy fickle garbage.

very important post from the thread that got shoah'd

>Wexner
very important name. I didn't know this shit about Wexner till now and I read the latest epstein book where wexners name was mentioned. Its also worth mentioning that Ghislaine maxwell was 100 percent without a doubt mossad herself

That's a child's bitemark!

Actually that was pretty brilliant of him to do that because after listening to that mudslime shill and act so obviously coached I was 100% convinced that the whole thing was a false flag.

There's been some posts on Voat about how there are apparently Saudi connections to Comet. Sounds like the Arabs were getting something out of it.

>tfw Bill Hicks has to go under again

digits say his next fursona shills hairplugs

I'm not buying it. I wholeheartedly believe that alex is and always has been colluding with (((them)))

I think Jones is just a guy trying to put bread on his table. I really don't know what his endgame is.

Nobody should rely on him for serious news, he's just an interesting source to look at once in a while.

IF she runs it in that costume I guarantee the kids are to scared to do anything bad

seems like it, but the stuff next to the bitemark looks like clef. maybe some stamp from pic related?

how does "letting evil flow" come to your brain?

>is that what they said when they sodomized you

we are here to help user

Looks more like a nightclub stamp or something, to be honest.

pic related and pic related of at the bottom, but sadly not the one you asked for. dont have it

someone link the old thread cuz i didnt see it get beleted

archives???

How could exposing and weeding out corruption decrease stability? If anything it will make the public trust government MORE.

Fuck off, cunt.

DOX thread can be deleted now.
ctr really doesn't want these threads to exist wtf did we stumble on?

thats also pretty "interesting" Pedoisland, pedoexpress, and pedoshipping. day of the rope is to good for those. can we switch to "day of pool full of razorblades and salty lemonjuice in which we throw those pieces of shit until they bled to death"?