US Senate prohibits defense cooperation with Russia

tass.com/defense/917920

>A friendly reminder that the majority of those who support this bill are Republican Senators
>A friendly reminder they did this intentionally right before Trump becomes president
>A friendly reminder that the majority of Republican politicians are still hateful of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rM-hcgv0J3k
youtube.com/watch?v=1xjVLwoaNW8
youtube.com/watch?v=vE3e7kakENQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let's not forget our #1 (((ally)))

more from our best (((ally)))

(((spies))) .. what spies?!

their our #1 ally goyim

daily reminder that republicans will sell our internet to become nothing more than one big cable service

daily reminder the majority of these congressmen are neo-cohens and have no real interest in cooperating with Donald

daily reminder that they will stone wall any efforts to address anything that can unify the nation

here our allies celebrating 9/11

fbi arrest just now released (pic)

>not ratified by house
>not signed by president

There is still hope of this grand coalition.

daily reminder they are all the (((same)))

yo

in the 1970s, during the height of the cold war

the usa sent troops to fight along side china, and the USSR in Angola

How is this news? We have known that since the first Liberty crewmen let the cat out of the bag. Somewhat ironically, it was a Russian spyship that steamed over to the attack that caused jews to disengage. Soviets knew what they were up to...false flag in the making.

So does this matter to Trump?

Everything you need to do to get rid of ISIS and middle eastern chaos is to fuck off.

Just let us at them and We will leave a smoking crater off those islamists and moderates, stabilize the existing regimes and make middle east peaceful and quiet.

Dont even need cooperatin, just stop supporting and protecting the terrorists.

yeah, everyone (((knew))) all right

what's wrong ... the truth hurts?!

>shut it down

Good. Fuck the Soviets.

You young fags do not remember the fear we had of the Soviets.

I wept with joy when Bush Sr. recognized the Baltic states as free and independent.

NATO must protect Europe from Russia (except Germany until they get rid of Merkel).

I yearn for a new arms race against the Soviets.

Death to Russia and all her Allies.

Nobody ever said the US was going to cooperate with Russia. Just stop bitching about the no-fly zone and let them work.
>I fell for fear mongering so hard it still worries me decades later.
Want a medal?

>Want a medal?

No, I want to join Kaitseliit and stick a Russian between the 6th and 7th ribs with my puukko and watch the life drain from his rapist body while my drool drips into his eye and knowing that the last thing that Russian fuck will ever see is my smile as I make a corpse of him and leave his parents childless and unable to afford his burial.

The Soviet Union never died, it went into hibernation like a Great Bear always does in times of scarcity.

The Soviet Vittu will rise again when the time is right and we must have the iron and lead ready to bury him when the time comes.

>allies
so, the usa?

it really seems like obama is supporting the terrorists sometimes, doesn't it

USA is pathetic. It can smell its own decline and is now rattling its cage like autistic sperg kid. Why contain it? It's containing itself.

If the average Sup Forums fag is the general consensus of America and that consensus is pro-Soviet, then yes, Death to America also.

Putin and all Russians are pedos and subhumans.

Yes, thats why we voted Trump. I personally don't believe that the majority of Americans dislike Russia. Thats what (((they))) keep telling us. We've had a dune coon running this (((mother fucker))) (that's right his whore mother) into the grave. We know.

Just don't genocide the kurds.

How much did the matkustamo you are posting from cost you, Ivan Ivanovich Vittuchenko?

>image

not him, but that was a good fucking book

would you be able to recommend anything similar? it's been a long time since i read a good novel

The majority are probably ambivalent at best since the majority lived through the cold war. I don't see any reason to trust them as they haven't done anything to earn it yet.

there are some genuinely demented people on Sup Forums

If we go to war with Russia we are getting a civil war.
I don't give a fuck about the priorities of our politicians or their ties to other nations. Working with Russia is the only way we can reach global stability.

I dont think Putting gives a shit who the fuck Kurds even are, We have no beef with them and no sympathy either.

All We need is to indiscriminately run over violent and rebellious forces over with tank tracks. Moderate or not so moderate beheaders are getting shit pushed in regardless of their identity.

We voted trump to end the terrorist support, hopefully the traitors who did this will be punished. Try not to kill the Kurds, we (the human race) needs them because they understand the 21st century.

>Ivan removing kebab

Nothing comes close to "Alas, Babylon" that I know of. I have never found a similar yarn.

Something similarly fun, though, is "By Dawn's Early Light." It has a great premise but is poorly scripted and poorly filmed, but has Powers "Muthafucking" Boothe and James Earl Jones in it and is along the vein of "Alas, Babylon."

(Even has a "SKYKING" message in the first 10 minutes of the film)

youtube.com/watch?v=rM-hcgv0J3k

I'd also recommend "The Last Broadcast."

youtube.com/watch?v=1xjVLwoaNW8

Yeah, they're called Russians.

Fuck you. May every one of your mothers between Leningrad and Kamchatka live to bury their sons and weep under a snowstorm of fallout, you fucking Soviet prick.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll take a look at them.

What they gonna do when trump and assad shrek isis

youtube.com/watch?v=vE3e7kakENQ

Good of you to carry water for the Jews, Goy.

Kõik inimesed sünnivad vabadena ja võrdsetena oma väärikuselt ja õigustelt. Neile on antud mõistus ja südametunnistus ja nende suhtumist üksteisesse peab kandma vendluse vaim.

May my bullet find your breast during your execution for treason, vittu.

They're fun Cold War stuff. If you've not read "On the Beach" yet, it's almost as good as "Alas, Babylon," but see the 1959 film with Gregory Peck... It's brutal.

Yeah, Estonians are Jews... Okay.

Learn to History, Vittu.

>execution for treason, vittu.
Ah shit! So what, I'm a Russia provocateur !? My ethnicity is that of ALL white country's. Put the fucking bickering aside.Poland,Russia,Gemany,est. Nationalism. White nationalism!

Fuck off faggot.
May my bullet find the back of your head shit stirrer.
Kike rat.

this is absolutely insane... we don't need to be fuckbuddies with Russia, but cooperation in removing Kebab is the only way we're ever going to clean our hands of the middle east.

what a stupid fucking country.

yeah fuck these kikes. I hope Trump gets the word out to the American public about the bullshit that is neocon foreign policy

>cooperation in removing Kebab
My history isn't too sharp, but isn't this the same thing we said before arming rebels in Afghanistan a few decades ago?

Didn't that lead to the creation of terrorist groups that are always on the news?

Maybe this "cooperation" isn't a good idea, and we should consider not sharing weaponry with anyone, but I'm not qualified to speak on that.

seems like? the fuck do you mean by "seems like"? it's literally official policy, it's in the open

KEK. FUCKIN ROOSKIE NIGGERS. STILL MAD THEY GOT BTFO IN THE COLD WAR. STILL MAD THEY'RE LIVING IN A FAILED STATE UNDER A CORRUPT DICTATOR. LITERALLY THE MEXICO TO EUROPES USA.

FUCK PUTIN. FUCK THE FSB. FUCK UR BABOOSHKA. USA IS COMING FOR THAT ASS YOU COMMIE FUCKS.

Russians ain't "White."

I would say I'd enjoy the thought of your death in this larping fantasy, but now I can only hope you'd live long enough to see Finland become a Russian satellite, again. Finns are Asiatic so they won't be losing anything genetically if the Russians rape every Finnish woman they can find. On the contrary, Finns would gain from being related to a people that's actually had an impact on history.

Found the "Norwegian."

RUSSIANS ARE THE WHITE NIGGERS. ALL THE MEN ARE A BUNCH OF ALCOHOLIC DEGENERATES, AND THE WOMEN ARE GOLD DIGGING WHORE THAT TURN INTO WRINKLED OLD BABOOSHKAZ THE SECOND THEY HIT 30.

NOBODY WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization

Don't worry ruskie bros. Most of us want cooperation with you guys.

U DUMBFUCK. NEVER TRUST A FUCKIN ROOSKIE. THEY'RE A SHIT TIER PEOPLE FROM A SHIT TIER COUNTRY. JUST AS BAD AS THE MUSLIMS.

THEY LITERALLY HATE OUR WAY OF LIFE.

You need to re-read through my comments, serkku.

I was worried when the GOP reportedly dropped mention of Russian aggression against Ukraine and the illegal annexation of Crimea from the platform.

Good to see they're not going to let the manlet slav get away with it after all.

Hopefully Trump won't be a pussy bitch like Obama and not veto lethal aid to Ukraine.

We should have sold them advanced anti-tank weapons in summer of 2014.

GODDAMMIT I JUST WANT RUSSIAN GUN IMPORTS

I AM SALTY

Congress can limit how the president uses the military, but they can't force the president to do any military action. Thus, it's very possible Trump does nothing in Syria if the GOP congress are such hardasses about it.

shut up you irish german anglo mulatto spic

WE'RE NUKING RUSSIA BOYS!!!!!!

>Believing that Soviets still exist

Jesus fucking christ, you really fell for the left's fear mongering.

So you want Ukraine to be (((diversified))) and morally destroyed?

That's what will happen if the west wins there.

FUCK RUSSIAN BORSCHT NIGGERS AND THAT LITTLE MANLET - VAG-A-MIR POOTIN. THE ROOSKIES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BUNCH OF SHIFTY LITTLE SHITS, AND THEY STILL. MURICA KNOWS HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM THE PROPER WAY. ONLY THING THEY UNDERSTAND IS A BOOT ON THEIR NECK.

Jidf fuck off