Safest places to be in the event of nuclear war

How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>country is so insignificant you would be ignored during a nuclear holocaust

Like anyone really thinks that we're gong to leave the criminals playpen stay untouched.

top kek

>iqaluit, nunavut.
>unsafe due to nuclear war
yeah nah, that's bullshit mate.

daily reminder that mad max was a documentary

>greenland nuked
>australia not nuked

I can see NZ not being nuked tbqh, but AUS is fucked m8

looks like shutting down everything wouldnt save madagascar this time

Every world power knows that we'll suckle up to whoever comes out on top at the end, thus they'll spare us.

So we have to hunker down, survive the immediate aftermath, and wait for a foreign power to emerge for us to ride the tail coat.

We would nuke you tbqh
Just for lulz

Oh no Australia. If we are going down, we are taking you with us.

WHO GETS THE FINAL SHITPOST NOW YOU KANGAROO FUCKERS?!

>The entirety of South America
>not safe zone

literally nobody cares about us, we are safer than New Zealand

Pretty sure pic has to do with weather patterns carrying fallout. Unless there was a significant number of detonations in the Southern Hemisphere, most countries below the equator would be in at least half decent shape.

Straya be like

What if you have already been nuked and all of this is just your refusal to admit you're dead?

Guise. Serious. We could be dead.

>Now, when considering the best location to be in the event of an apocalypse, two main factors must be taken into consideration. First and most importantly, a country must be out of the danger zone, meaning that said country will not be a nuclear target and is not close enough to possible targets to be affected by fallout. Second, the country must be able to sustain itself without help from the outside world.

>Taking those factors into consideration, most countries in the world must be ruled out. All countries with nuclear arsenals would most likely be involved, ruling out The United States, Russia, England, France, Canada, South Africa, China, Israel, India, Pakistan, and a slew of ex-soviet republics. It is safe to say that all of Europe, most of Asia, and a large part of The United States would be uninhabitable. The Middle East and Northern Africa would also be a likely target.

Kek, like all the nuclear powers in the world didn't save one or two nukes just for Australia.
It would be stupid to leave one countries infrastructure intact . They would beable to take over the world without any real opposition

Australia has always been isolationist. We are basically America before they became world police. No one cares about us.

What an irony it would be if the only developed peoples in the world wiped each other out leaving just niggers who fuck babies to cure HIV.

ahahahaaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHahahahAHAhAhahahahahahaAHAHahA
>abo thinks kiwis wont be flash fried
>abo thinks the australians having a navy isnt going to get them nuked

wow i mean can you do basic math ? do you know that when you steal a dirt bike and crash it its your fault and not the owners?

I'd rather get nuked than live in an African "safe" zone.

Aren't you missing a continent?

Extremely

im pretty sure russia would just nuke ausie cause why not

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Fun fact, Berlin used to be the safest city in Europe during the cold war. Both major powers had lots of troops there because of it being a divided city.
No to get back on topic. I live in the suburbs of a major US city, I would likely be fucked. I do want to go to one of the less populated states and I would probably be fine there.

RARE?

Should be pretty safe from nuclear winter in Antarctica.

Designated nuclear battlefield

First major city on the main axis of advance on the north european plain. We were so fucked, your best chance was to be in a tank fighting. The city was lost from the moment the first shot of WW3 was fired. Again.

>newfoundland
>blue

ayyyyyyy b'ys

Not fucked at all. I'll see you cunts for a beer after everything dies down and we can figure out what to do with the planet.

FIRE ZEE MEESLES

>Implying Australia won't be nuked to prevent the Emu confederacy from joining the war.

>Soviet Union

go back to beer school, Aussie

>Labrador red, nunavut red

Why do the nukemen hate the eskimo so much

YEAH BOIIIIII, 100 years after the fallout settles we can all become reverse boat-people and take over the whole world.

>The congo
No thanks, I'll take my chances living in the rubble

As if life for you would be possible there without imported food and goods.

At least you'll have time to read.