Tfw everything that you did was to make this a stronger, more beautiful community and to bring people together

>tfw everything that you did was to make this a stronger, more beautiful community and to bring people together

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hKoS05kKJoE
oaklandghostship.com
lewrockwell.com/2016/12/no_author/filth-chaos-satanic-symbols-orgies/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm0ZBb3Xk68
youtube.com/user/kehoff/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EVEN ANSWER THAT I LAY MY CHILDREN DOWN

best intentions don't trump logic and science and common sense.

staircase of kindling, only two exits, place full of junk, hotplates, homemade electrical connections -- peace and love and good vibes can't help.

>interview:
youtu.be/hKoS05kKJoE

>website with before pictures:
oaklandghostship.com

party was lit tho

You can tell this guy was a top tier scumbag just by looking at him.

The kind of guy that makes stupid "artists" pay rent to live in a death trap party warehouse and probably slipped date rape drugs to underaged girls at raves he hosted.

Spot-on assessment.

In fact, cps took his kids away at one point and his wife is a confirmed drug addict.

What makes you think his wife is a drug addict?

Thanks for the enlightenment and skin grafts mannnnnn

this is a hilarious guy. he's a beige hippy jew pimp landlord that immolated 30 degenerates.

These 'secret rave' types are always down on The Man for being uptight about security and fire safety type stuff.

At least the can't point their stumpy fingers at anyone else and scream victim, which you just know they would love to do.

He's the smart jew who pioneered a way to make being a Slumlord cool.

I guess pitmaster derrick tried to throw 3 bbqs already before the big one

lewrockwell.com/2016/12/no_author/filth-chaos-satanic-symbols-orgies/

>playing the victim card
That sounds about like what I'd expect. Fucking retard shouldn't be talking to the press but he's too stupid to figure that out.

Just wow

I can practically smell the stink of the room in this picture through my monitor

I think it might have been a deliberate sacrifice. At the same time it could be pure incompetence spiced with greed. Not sure but there are a lot of people saying "cult" and the alters and dead-eyed people make it pretty clear there was something going on besides mental issues and raging meth addictions.

The Ghostship was full of the lowest, poorest artists and Ion was taking advantage of that in many ways.

You can be poor and proud, or poor and trashy. These fucks were abusing everyone around them, not creating beauty.

>it could be pure incompetence spiced with greed
And drug induced stupidity. Looks pretty surefire to me

I grew up among a lot of tweakers in a really shitty extended family, just looking at the pictures of the place before it burned down it was 100% a tweaker pad, the owner has probably done enough tweak in his life to kill 1,000 horses.

He either stole all of the junk in that place or dragged it out of dumpsters. Literally nothing of value was lost.

Oh yeah and to add I once knew a tweaker who had the gas company permanently shut off gas to his house and so he nigger rigged his hot water heater to a propane canister just like in this photo, shit is bringing back a lot of shitty memories, fuck tweakers, fucking scum of the earth, owner of the place deserves to rot in a jail cell for the rest of his life

>tfw killing degenerate faggots
And people bitch about satanism. Guy was probably a Freemason. Great actor by the way. This is what we should all be doing. Everyone gets caught in that bullshit floating around in their heads. But! But! They said this! He said that! I gotta defend the white race! "Convert" to a SJW to inflict maximum damage like this guy did. How many degenerates did you kill today, cuckboi. :^) Ghostship was a gift.

That guy is so good and faking empathy, difusing the situation, and deflecting incriminating evidence.

In another would, he would have be a great politician.

why is he talking to the media when he might be facing criminal charges soon

He's done too much tweak in his lifetime, his brain is now incapable of feeling genuine empathy for others.

They had an orgy there 2 years ago according to a former tenant, and one of his kids picked up a used condom off the floor and ate it.

Absolute tweaker scum

Typo on my part, in another world. And by good politican, I mean effective.

Gwin empathy from the gay community, maybe fund his legal costs and/or pray some sympatbic homo or tranny is on the jury.

At this point he has nothing to lose.

>might be

that guy is fucking toast

>50 dead
>sympathy from the jury

lol no

I live in Oakland, you'd be surprised. People around here genually think he dindu nothin. They blame the city for not providing free houses for degenerate """"artists"""" with no jobs

I can understand a few crazy people who think he dindu nuffin, but that has got to be less than 1% of the population.

You can't demand free shit from the govt if you openly disobey the law that it sets, which is exactly what he did

I mean I guess you can, if you are a dick

Did anyone count how many sorrys he repeated.

I may be forgetting some incident but off the top of my head the top two mass casualty incidents this year were the gay night club shooting in Florida and this faggot burning 50 people to death

he should die in jail

His tweaker brain couldn't control itself and actually agreed to go on TV in front of a global audience instead of just STFU'ing like he's supposed to. Now that he made a fool of himself on TV it's an open and shut case, he's going to jail for probably the rest of his life.

At least he destroyed a tweaker hideout and undoubtedly dozens of his fellow tweakers in the process.

Cringetastic video of Derik "tripping out"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm0ZBb3Xk68

>hey, user, wanna come to a warehouse party with me?

search 'ghost ship' on this guy's channel, he has a ton of videos from different parties

youtube.com/user/kehoff/videos

The bay area is such cancer though. All of the unemployed hippies have been displaced from SF and have been forced into Oakland. They are really that stupid and believe spaces like this need to be protected because "queers women and people of color" are "not safe" in LITERALLY the most leftist area in the United States
I hate this place so much.

Sounds like you need to leave that place

ramblings of a tweeker or simulated?