Why is Sup Forums so triggered by gay marriage being legal...

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by gay marriage being legal? If you are so upset over it why don't you run for office and change things?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gay marriage being legal

*in the civilized world

I don't get triggered anymore

fake and gay

Careful what you wish for.

Maybe one day one of these autists will.

Marriage should have nothing to do with the state.

I don't give a shit about social policies, that's just for idiots who don't know anything about politics or the economy.

Basically the biggest tool for political parties to manipulate dumb voters to vote for them.

I read recently that the reported fidelity rate for gay men is 4.5%. That's pretty sad.

Another interesting stat was that 28% of gay men reported having more than 1000 partners.

How 2 find redpilled monogamous Sup Forums bf?

yup thats why reddit and Sup Forums are the biggest proponents for social policies, they don't even talk about our trade agreements or all that shit going down in aleppo.

the sad truth is people like things that are "controversial" and easy to argue against or with, Sup Forums always talks about the "redpill", it's not the redpill, it's just cynicism directed at the wrong areas of the government and society.

>""""""civilised"""""""

yes this is why Sup Forums is so shitty, same with reddit.
I'm samefagging because this is how sad Sup Forums has become

also next year this board is going down because it's a "fake news" site, sad.

Samefag

But you're right.
When a site becomes popular the idiots flood it and dilute intellectual discourse to the point where it lowers to their level of understanding. I remember being the first users of Reddit back in 08, compared to what it was now, just awful. Same with Sup Forums and even Sup Forums, they just try to hard now, it's not even the nostalgia goggles kicking in.

Huh yeah you know I hadn't thought about it like that before. Amazing arguememt I now support fags and gay marriage now.

because this board is full of """"""nationalist""""""" freedom-haters

I just think its odd that so much of Sup Forums freaks out about issues that don't affect them personally.

Well maybe I will

I bet you got that statistic from the shows.

Fuuuuugggg. That's a lot of petrol

>brainwash my kids so they'll have 14 year old teenage boys to "consensually" molest
>doesn't affect me personally

But I'm "Latino" and hate niggers

wth now I hate Sup Forums

run for office? These are some most stupid around the world, who think they elected the president by the meme magic. And you are asking about their opinion? It doesnt matter. Sup Forums itself is a meme.

Retard
Moron
Fucktard
Faggot
And Queer

google.ca/amp/s/ethikapolitika.org/2014/08/19/civilizations-sex/amp/

Civil equivalencies were a thing.

Gays didn't want them.

More over, what's the fucking point?

Statistically, they're only 3% of the population as a fucking demographic.

Less than Half will ever be fucking married.

Think about that for a second.

That's less 1.5 % of nearly 400 million people.

Why we were bending ass backwards for a group that small is beyond my ability to comprehend it.

I was reading about why there's so much gay sex in the show "How to Get Away with Murder." A website was in the search results about a survey of gay men and their partners, etc. It actually made me feel bad for gays.

Search how many partners do gay men have. It's right there.