Is this guy the most based Gook?

Based Duterte mimics Donald Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=RHX8dYprN90&utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=uGuValNvDIs
geopolitics.co/2016/10/29/why-cia-created-the-abu-sayyaf-in-the-philippines/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu25wTEv0ZM
reut.rs/2elB5SU
youtube.com/watch?v=2lO_ZLnb3RY
rt.com/news/360880-duterte-god-death-penalty/
youtu.be/9Kh74snAPkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Duterte is a corrupt piece of shit in charge of a nigger tier country.

Colonial independence was the worst thing we gave them.

Now look at them; prosecuting murderous barbarous laws which do little to stem the tide of drug usage or dissemination.

The corruption, crime and violence is so endemic in their nation that its almost impossible to have a functioning state.

God I hate Filipinos.

>mimics

this dude is on his own level

poo

Drugs dealers have the lowest rate of mending their criminal ways, killing them is not that bad of an idea.

Yup

>getting rid of this is bad

poo in loo

Except that it targets drug users too, moron.

The users are the ones who need help, not to be targeted by lynch mobs. Killing people does not eliminate a demand for drugs, as it simply finds new markets.

More over, its just a means to kill the poor and destitute. You think the rich drug users would ever be targeted?

This is literally a policy out of a Purge movie.

Hes got to clean the drug dealing scum

>make the philipens great for the first time

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

>Trump has a potty mouth with foreign leaders
Lel

>The users are the ones who need help
>Taking drugs knowing how harmful they are for the body
>Being innocent
Choose one

No you dip shit they probably killed your relative because hes a dumb fuck. Du30 is actually helping users to get training in jobs. The reason it's harder for them to rehabilitate drug users is because the past corrupt administrations used their money to build mansions and fuck hookers instead of building rehab areas.

>Duterte is a corrupt piece of shit in charge of a nigger tier country
Sometimes you gotta use corruption to fight corruption.

He gave drug users a chance to turn themselves in for a lighter punishment. IIRC he gave them 2 months and it scared a lot of the users, and even some of the dealers, and they started turning themselves in in droves. The people that decided to keep polluting their bodies made their choice, they'll just have to live with it.

>be poor in the Philippines
>life is shit, work is hard, but you can find some relief in your life by doing drugs, because you're trapped in institutionalized poverty
>eventually your habits make you poorer, but you keep doing them regardless because you know nothing else
>one of your self righteous neighbors who was literally a gangbanger until Duterte was elected comes and shoots you and your family dead
>meanwhile, the rich family who can afford designer drugs gets away with it

fuck off Pajeet.

Could you just quit cold turkey and get away with it?

Good the US can use him to solve the cartel problem at the mexican border

We need tyrants not politicians, we need the vlad the impalers and william the conquerors of the world to fix what the jews have done to it.

>Poor
>Can afford drugs like Cocaine
Are you a literal retard?

With the kind of drug problem the Philippines is facing you really dont think poor people have assess to cocaine?

>calling sea monkeys gooks

Not even a trial? So you could just kill anyone you don't like in the Philippines and say they were involved with drugs?

As long as you aren't directly connected to any sort of drug gangs or something then yeah I think so

You do realize drug dealers use drugs to, that's how they fucking check the stuff. They are not addicts but they do use them

Asia doesn't have a meth problem like US, we have cocaine, heroine, opium and ganja problem. They target middle class kids, who once get hooked as eager to sell anything they can get their hands on.

Drug dealers use these drugs on innocent kidnapped women to force them into prostitution to earn more and most of the girls are under age.

They deserve to die mate.

>mrAnn
kek thinks you're such a pussy, he gave you a woman's name

>Is this guy the most based Gook?

No, and trump isn't based either. Memes do not make for good foreign policy.

Rodrigo "Muerte" Duterte

Really corrects my record.

I like that he sticks his tongue out at the end.

>Duterte is a corrupt piece of shit
Prove it. GIve me one instance of his corruption, backed by evidence and proof.
Pro tip: You can't.

He's the cleanest president we've ever had. No evidence of stealing money, no evidence of cheating or rigging elections, nothing of the sort. His house is very modest.

A lot of foreign and local politicians want so badly to get rid of Duterte. One of the best ways politicians use to get rid of their opponents is to expose their corruption, and it's a very effective method. Trump used it against Clinton (see Wikileaks for Clinton's many corruptions), Clinton used it against Trump (Trump University scandal, tax evasion). Even Putin and Bush are corrupt.

Our previous 5 presidents have committed one or two corruptions. But Duterte, nothing. Note that our local media is controlled by his opponents (Duterte is not the establishment... yet. He's a political outsider, a newbie to the national scene).

For the local and foreign media to be so anti-Duterte, yet they can't produce one single instance of his corruption, tells you how clean he really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGuValNvDIs

yeah Duterte is /ourguy/ in the east

Literally impossible in 95% of the cases

Often the user's willpower and chemical tolerance can't stand going cold turkey in most of the cases.

>The corruption, crime and violence is so endemic in their nation
You can thank the CIA for that. They install corrupt puppet presidents who obediently allow the USA to steal our wealth. And when a non-corrupt president comes along that decides the wealth should go to the country and its people, not to the U.S., the CIA "removes" him and installs a corrupt president as a replacement.

geopolitics.co/2016/10/29/why-cia-created-the-abu-sayyaf-in-the-philippines/

based

keep fighting the good fight, brother

The CIA even assassinated our soon-to-be president Aquino, JFK-style, so that they can install his corrupt houswife as the president.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu25wTEv0ZM

>Memes do not make for good foreign policy.

Hmmmm... Really makes you think...

Frank Castle approved.

It's none of our business how the Philippines governs themselves. Our tinkering with their internal politics has never gone well. The most important thing the Philippines has to offer us is strategic advantage against China. If they want to kill their own drug dealers, who are we to say otherwise? What do we care? That has nothing to do with the bigger picture.

A pragmatic, realistic approach to foreign policy is why I voted for Trump.

don't argue against amerifats, they are stupid enough to think that a powerful boogeyman (AKA: da j00s) are destroying their race.

>Now look at them; prosecuting murderous barbarous laws which do little to stem the tide of drug usage or dissemination.
>prosecuting

He says it's working:
reut.rs/2elB5SU

>based

No.

You have most idiotic senate in the world, they don't care about your homeless, poor or unemployed.

They care about Hindus killing mudslimes in India, Indian army killing terrorists in Kashmir or retaliating to Pookistan, Philippines killing its drug dealers.

Are they so fucking retard that their jurisdiction only matters in USA and no outside of USA, they want send their 'religious violence checking' team to India and are butthurt on India denying Visa to them while some people are attacking only nigger churches in America.

What was his mumbling about? Something about coffee at the end.

>if you threaten to murder people based on a choice they make and are able to change, and also kill the means of supply for the choice in question, they'll only find new markets.
Nope, humans are fickle creatures when life is on the line. Possibility of death or prison? Well if its only a possibility theni suppose I can get away with it. Certainty of death? Fuck that shit.

I don't disagree for a second.

But if we had never left you as a protectorate, chances are you wouldn't be in the situation you're in now.

Fuck off with your relativism. Be a degenerate and expect either a slow societal death for your people or a kick to the back of the head when everyone actually gets their shit together and purges your ass. Nobody should have to pander to a criminal no matter how hard their life is.

He sure is

He was saying that Trump told him to "look me up" the next time he was in New York or Washington to have coffee together.

He is a flip not a gook

True, but WW2 guaranteed the end of that relationship. Plus would Americans really want to have a bunch of brown people to be part of the Union?

Trump is picking the right friends for his foreign policy, pretty much the exact opposite of Obama.

I can't wait for his meeting with Trudeau. He needs a good foil too.

>Flips
>Gooks

Get your stereotypes right POO

Here's a you

Trump apparently is taking this casual tone with basically every foreign leader. "Next time you're in America give me a call and we'll do something about these mexicans"

>Good the US can use him to solve the cartel problem at the mexican border

The drug problem in thecphillipines isn't as tied in with the government and the cops as Mexico though. Aren't like 90% of cops there working with the cartels since they pay them more

It's a big deal because it's such a huge departure from Obama's stance with him. Trump actually appreciates the guy's work.

So how exactly do you guys determine a drug dealer hit from a murder that the murder decided to plant drugs on the victim?

Dope

Here have,
PM Modi - Merchant of Death

youtube.com/watch?v=2lO_ZLnb3RY

Trumps probably trying to lay a hint that he's "welcome" to visit him, preferably before the inauguration - some of it probably got lost in translation - ESL's usually have a harder time with nuance

for btfoing obongo he is based forever

I dont speak Portugenglish there Loojeet

>poo in loos
>think they have the right to call other people names
>call flipniggers gooks

Come back when you can shit properly Pajeet

Gooks are for chinky asians like vietnamese, koreans and Japs.

It was a nice place until WWII.
The reason it's a shithole now is that the Japs used scorched-earth tactics during their retreat and America wasn't about to help rebuild when Japan was closer to the commies.

>So how exactly do you guys determine a drug dealer hit from a murder that the murder decided to plant drugs on the victim?

They usually have neighborhoods wanting them dead for fucking up the area and the kids

But we love Japs
Great cars, games, comics, tvs and cartoons.
My uncle won a Ford from a raffle ad its one of the worst pieces of shits i have ever driven. My clunker from the 80s feels way better to drive.

he is if you can handle his wild ride
he basically smoke out out his ousters with one statment
put the most based commie hunter and killer as the head of the army
and is now playing cards with them with the prisoners; and won't release them if they won't sign the peace agreements

and literally he gives zero fucks anymore and literally knows how to take the spotlight

Female detected. Independent foreign policy means the opposite of pic related.

> The 1987 Constitution states that “The State shall pursue an independent foreign policy. In its relations with other states, the paramount consideration shall be national sovereignty, territorial integrity, national interest and the right to self-determination.”

It means we can be friends with whomever we want, not what the USA tells us who should we be friends with. It means safeguarding our national sovereignty, territorial integrity, national interest from the CIA and their corporate, military, media, and political friends.

Which they've been doing for a long, long time. I can sense you're a female because you want to be an American slave forever instead of being independent like what Duterte wants. Do you have an American boyfriend?

My biggest worry is that he knows jack shit about economics and he cant spend 6 years just killing druggies. People might turn on him.

>They usually have neighborhoods wanting them dead for fucking up the area and the kids
pretty much this
everyone knows who are the druggies are.

look up his 10 point economic agenda.

Its pretty good and is something that we should have done a long time ago.

better not be new to the area or you could be robbed and murdered. leave some drugs on them report to the police and you're free to go.

I can't believe retards think the suspension of fair trials is good for a country.

Why is it any of your business how Duterte runs his country?

The whole murder drongos plan is only going to work for at maximum 5 years.

Sure they all give up and die now, but wait. The same thing that happened in Mexico and Columbia will happen in Philipines as the very hardcore drug operations begin to arm themselves more and more to fight police.

More bribes, more extortion, more assassinations.

He needs to shift his focus to more of a rehabilitation. He's done the shock and awe now he needs to occupy.

I just love him because he triggers the everloving fuck out of addicts.

Thats why he just opened that new giant ass rehab hospital.

I fucking hate the punisher on principal. He think's he has the moral high ground to do whatever he wants to do. Just like an SJW.

Well, yeah, that's what Trump was saying. Duterte knew that. He was impersonating Trump and quoting him directly on it.

>He needs to shift his focus to more of a rehabilitation. He's done the shock and awe now he needs to occupy.
he is already been doing that. But the drug sellers really wants killing those who surrendered because they are trying to spill the beans

heck, in the drug infested areas, its mostly about druggie vs druggies trying not to snitch people/

Do you want Flips shouting "whites are evil" with nogs and cucks? That's what would've happened if we're still a US state.

You will never understand having never lived in a slum area. Everyone knows everyones bussiness in these tight quarters. Everyone knows who sells the drugs. It's called a public secret

>t. Criminal.

He looks like a badass and has badass policies but I can never take flips seriously. They all talk like children.

A FUCKING LEAF

They are very friendly. Much better than niggers, I would not complain you dumb leaf.

It's okay Ameribro, Filipinos are still very much pro-American and the Philippines is the 51st State in everything but name.

You must be really fucking dumb to think innocent people haven't died during this due to corrupt police and mistaken identity.

The irony is, I bet you are right wing and complain about US government overreach in the US. But you think some third world countries government getting blanket power to kill people without trial is great idea.

>They are very friendly. Much better than niggers
I live in vancouver dude you don't need to tell me what they're like. Their accent is still annoying regardless

I'm not saying not to
Just that you got the short end of the stick when it came to postwar reconstruction

I've went to the Philippines. It's not that bad, people are also generally nice. At bars koreans think they are hot shit.

“When a one-year-old, an 18-month-old baby is taken from the mother’s arms, brought under a Jeep and raped, and killed, where is God? And in Syria women and children, who don’t want to have sex with ISIS, they are burned. So where’s God? My God, where are you?” he addressed the creator directly.
rt.com/news/360880-duterte-god-death-penalty/

God responds.
youtu.be/9Kh74snAPkM

>the Philippines is the 51st State
No, there is a line to get in. You guys asked for independence and got it, so now you have to get behind Puerto Rico and Guam.

You don't know what the nigger scourge is like. I wish they could be replaced by flips, or really anything. There isn't anything worse. They aren't people.

Too bad he uses "tangina" or "Son of a bitch" like an adjective.

fpbp

we didn't save the flips from the japs so that they could become some shithole where extrajudicial killings are not only allowed but encouraged

alt-right cucks in the US aren't really against government overreach. they want it when it comes to pointless money wasting endeavors that debase people they don't like, mainly because they're losers who can't lift themselves of and thus must tear others down to gain any sort of social status.

>The irony is, I bet you are right wing and complain about US government overreach in the US. But you think some third world countries government getting blanket power to kill people without trial is great idea.

Yeah innocent people have died, but how many more would die if the druglords powers are not kept in check? That's how chemo therapy works.

>implying I need to personally experience nigger infestations
They are on different tiers of problem. But at least you can just shoot niggers.

We liberated them from Spain way before WW2

Yeah what a great way to handle things, I suppose Obama could have just outlawed guns and killed gun owners to cure the cancer of gun violence?

It's a clear sign of a low IQ when you cant think of how the situation could be reversed when power is in the wrong hands.

>streets are clean
>cars parked properly
It's like looking at a different dimension.

Didnt he want foreigners to breed pinoy women

if he genocided niggers, or at the very least sterilized them or deported them, it would fix most of our problems. Most gun owners are law abiding citizens, gun violence is mostly caused by criminals with illegally obtained guns.