Guys, I'm pretty sure pizzagate is about drugs

Guys, I'm pretty sure pizzagate is about drugs.
Last line in this link:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44232
"So that's our ice encased wiper and taste of the traffic we are in. Suffice to say we will not make it tonight, I am sad to say. Have to settle for the pasta john gave us at Christmas. Really sorry to miss."
I just kind of highly doubt that someone would have a child sex slave for two months. Drugs seem much more likely, especially considering the context of some of the other messages.

This is in reference to pasta supposedly being a code word for young boys

yep, children age into adults in two months, sucks

>yeah it's just drugs, nothing to worry about, let's just forget about all this

But that would be the more rational of the two theories and therefore not as exciting

It's nothing Goys. Yahweh loves us. It's nothing. N O T H I N G.

I mean keeping watch over them for two months seems ludicrous. Admittedly I have no idea the normal practices in such an endeavor, but it doesn't make sense that a guy like Podesta would risk keeping someone for two whole months.

stop concern trolling in pairs, it's transparent

Am I saying they aren't pedophiles? No I am not. I actually believe most people in power are. But this seems to be evidence of drunk trafficking, not human trafficking. I'm sure they do it all, not just one or the other

drug*

nobody has seen the pasta in years, and its pizza chef died years ago, so it's ok, nobody is looking for two month old pasta

It's nothing Gentiles. It was only beer. It was ONLY BEER.

I get that, I just mean family members/ acquaintances would have a chance of finding out. Either way, why after two months would he be bummed about not getting a new sex slave immediately because he couldn't get through inclement weather? What's another day at that point? With drugs it would make more sense.

his family members and acquaintances, I mean.

Pasta seem much more likely

Pretty sure youre a fucking creepazoid. Hopefully they v& you faggots soon

No pasta makes less sense than pedophilia, but I still think it's drugs. Who keeps leftover pasta for two months and then brings it along to their friends house before they seemingly were about to give them more pasta?

[citation needed]

bump

Dry pasta Christmas gift, ya goon

Can't bump your own thread, get one of your VMs to do it.

we could set up a centre for missing pasta and cheese pizza, and we'll decide which ones gets to leave cos they're just two extra months old and keep the thousand ones that look tasty, because what else is the other reality: they're still missing pasta, soz we can't find ur missing pizza

i really want pizza, there's thousands of them made every minute, and i don't like the same one over and over again, maybe sausage this time

lol'd, but I mean really. I can't believe the level of conspiracy bullshit I see daily here, and I pose an entirely rational alternative conspiracy, and nobody even gives a fuck. I guess even this board is not safe from sensationalist propoganda

>I guess this board is all just fake news then

Might as well leave then, don't want to be misinformed.

I've never met somebody that keeps drugs for two month, but I have a lot of old pasta

That's my point. Rich powerful people could get as many sex slaves as they want, whenever they want. They wouldn't stick with one for two months, it'd get boring to them I would imagine.

What else do you imagine, Chester Chomo?

>talking conspiracies that nobody knows anything about for sure
>attack him because he seems unsure

Drugs has always made more sense. Some of us seized on anything to smear Hillary with shit during the election but Pizzagate has memed a certain amount of momentum.

We KNOW the Clintons were into some serious cocaine trafficking in the '80s in Arkansas. Mena was one of the closest US airports to Bogota that had limited security and international flights. Hillary is obviously fucking whacked sometimes.

It's just that Pizzagate and #spiritcooking were good ways to secure the election away from her.

> the other direction is so much worse.
> cloning PAX2 children
> leeching their essential fluids
> rape
> sacrifice

Doing a little blow and smack would be so much nicer.

Right, you're so unsure you won't drop this supposedly hypothetical angle, and are even having a running conversation with yourself ITT to get a dialogue going.

I don't doubt they are into crazy rape sacrifice shit, but I bet they don't email about it. And yes, the Clinton's have been involved in drugs for a long time. Part of why I thought it made more sense. The stories of Don Henry and Kevin Ives from Arkansas, I believe are closely related to the Clinton drug trade network.

exactly! i have entire loads of sex slaves in trucks, i'm so rich, i never have to be careful about how they get imported our snatched from the street, i can order sex slaves right now in front of popos, but only latinas in batches, cos the french are hard to gather, maybe i'll let john share it with his friends who also orders sex slaves whenever, but maybe his friends might not be able to cos they're just normal citizens

The FBI have actually legit busted entire pizza chains for being narcotics fronts.

Who the fuck cares.

Its legal to cut off your dick and sew on a vagina but you can't get high...

Because I haven't gotten any actual debate besides basically being likened to a shill. Running conversation thing is just incorrect. You paranoid losers are ridiculous. it's like nothing on the internet could ever possibly be earnest to you.

Even anti Clinton rhetoric won't get pol to bite when it's this clumsy and heavy handed. You should get a few of your friends to help instead of writing all of these posts yourself.

Rich and powerful people have things like penile desensitization and erectile dysfunction to worry about.

Shit, I'm not even 30 and my dicks been desensitized since puberty.

Okay you have a point, but that still hasn't changed my mind yet.

>paranoia intensifies

i'm pretty sure it's just pasta, nothing is ever earnest with you paranoid people

Also, earlier I already said I entirely suspect these people are into pedophilia anyways. Not even deflecting away from that, I just think this is something else.

You really ought to lurk more, Sup Forums is very easy to subvert. But, you're doing such a poor job of it. You can't even keep the whole "one of them" RP going.

has ANY pizzagate investigator actually been inside the restaurant?

And now you're just mixing up which one of your little dolls you're having the conversation with. Is this what being a parent to someone with Klinefelter's is like?

I've thought drugs for awhile. I still think that alefantis fag is into kids tho, that instagram is creepy as fuck. Both things could be true.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 faggot, I don't need to lurk to become part of your shitty board. I wouldn't call what goes on here cultured, so I don't feel the need to learn your mannerisms.

Can't they be talking about both drugs and trafficking tho?

So what are you here for?

the larpers right, your paranoia intensifies

should go eat pizza together

Yea that Antinous profile picture is pretty weird, as well as some of the weird pictures of his like obscuring his penis with a slice of pizza. I'll admit that is suspicious

I thought I'd post my own conspiracy theory here, because I thought what this board was for. Turns out it really is just an echo chamber to fit alt- right narratives. And this is coming from a guy that believe partisan politics are divisive and harmful. But you still all fit into the alt- right category flawlessly

bi-partisan*

Actually I'm a democratic monarchist. But, you should be ashamed you can't even do your job right. I mean, how long are you going to talk to a dick like me before you realize this thread isn't going to pick up the steam you've been creaming yourself in anticipation over?

That's cute. Obviously this post has been on the front page enough times for most of the active users to have seen it and moved past it. I'm not delusional, just finishing what I started.

Whatever helps you rationalize it. Strange you don't know how the catalog works if you've been here since 2006, though.

>enters echo chamber
>only listens to his echo
>believes his echo is better
>"your echos are categorically not mine"

your talent is wasted my friend, lets have a pasta

Yea I actually have better things to do than focus on Sup Forums and all of it's mechanics. I visit here; I don't live here like you fags. The catalog has no use to me so I've never bothered learning it's intricacies. You probably weren't even here when noko was a necessity.

Actually I responded to the people that actively conversed with me, and conceded their believable. Everything else was just mindless banter between trolls who think I'm a shill.

Apparently you don't. You started this thread after all.

conceded to their believable points*

fags love drugs almost as much as they love fucking little kids

fucking kids is a lot riskier and harder to hide, so my bet has always been on drugs and code words for drugs

You do realize being here right now doesn't have anything to do with my regular life, don't you? I made a post on this site, so I'll stay with it til it's done. Then, guess what, I'll go back to real life tomorrow. And I won't come back here for weeks, likely.

So you're more like a vigilante with a secret double life than a shill?

Also I do get you're trolling me. I'm bored and letting you think you're actually trolling me is what's entertaining me right now.

yes, good goy you've found me out

Maybe they just are really boring and have no life outside of politics that making pasta is actually exciting to them

You clearly want to learn; you aren't going to get anyone to bite unless you just present evidence/talking points and let Sup Forums make their own conclusions.

Why do people insist on spreading this as "evidence"? I've yet to see a single source confirm these code words.

Pizza can also stand for gay sex in some of those emails

But the pedo pics on james alefantis instagram and the sick art owned by podesta and in comet ping pong, and the fact that cheese pizza and comet ping pong and cp have meanings well established

Theres just something going on

Focus on pizzagate. Ignore the NAMBLA shills

>Laura Silsby, Haiti
lady got in trouble for not filling out papers to get kids out of a shit hole full of cholera
>Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS))
Old news
>Dennis Hastert
old news, and he only molested 4 gay teens on his wrestling team in the 70s
>the Finders
old news, that you will NEVER get to the bottom of using memes
>and the Franklin cover up.
old as fuck

Focus on pizzagate. Ignore the NAMBLA shills

Who could/would possibly confirm such a thing? Anyways, just read the emails. Contextually these words don't make sense when they come up, much of the time.

You used this one already in the thread

I did think those paintings by the ping pong tables in Comet were weird as well. And yea I had thought about cheese pizza being from Sup Forums in the beginning times, thought it was a weird parallel to be found in the emails.

Yes I saw south park last night too

Clearly weren't paying attention enough then if the wisdom didn't rub off.

Clearly you don't get that I'm literally not playing any angle here. I just wanted to have discourse on this subject. I thought more people would try and sway me into believing the pedophilia angle, rather than just outright writing me off as a troll. Honestly I was probably fishing for information to make me believe pizzagate more,because I couldn't find anything on my own to make myself believe.

Then read a general and put your VMs back in a dollhouse

In their dollhouse*

Oh I agree man, many of the emails we've been bringing up on /ewo/ are most certainly coded. No doubts there. I'm just annoyed at the fact that these baseless code words are being spread around as proof. They don't even make sense when put into the context of the emails. The simple truth is, we still don't know what these codes are.

It's amazing you won't put your front down for even a message. I was just honest with you. I don't have the desire to go back and forth about what my motives are all night, so unless you're a better troll than I think, I doubt you'll be able to elicit another response from me.

was supposed to quote

shut up, baby raper

Okay, certainly. I agree with you there. That's why I made the OP. I think it's silly to assume immediately that it's pedophilia, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on what the codes could be about. But it is still purely just conjecture.

Doesn't mean I'm not going to try.

somebody is pissed at all these threads
pic related
what's this symbol?

I've tried to educate Sup Forums about the Arkansas years of the Clinton mafia but they don't care about anything that happened before they were born

the fuck is this
it was on an old pizza Sup Forums threads a bunch like a week ago

I didn't realize Sup Forums was so saturated with pizzagate threads when I made this lol. I can now see why people thought I was a shill, but honestly I just was curious about the subject.
And yea I know everybody seems to forget about all of the Clinton's past misdeeds.

Oh I see. Same drug cartels that sacrifice children and basically are allowed to keep their business because they are one of the biggest slave providers for the kikes/cryptopowers at the top?

I actually never really thought about it that way but you're probably right. I would imagine children of expendable members of illicit operations would fall victim to sexual exploitation more regularly than many other demographics of children.

It doesn't matter if its pedophilia, drugs, whatever it is, americans will do absolutely nothing.
These useless, fat, manchilds will wait for police to arrest the bad guys, witch will never happen..

For me the active use of hardcore paedophile lexicon (pizza, russian dressing, something else) IN paedophile context by that Heavy Breathing majectic ape was a proof. Also "the sacrifice of chicken" for Moloch. Chicken is common for "children" in pedos, it's something all related dictionaries agree on.

>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
You can't sacrifice cocaine tho.

>Lo and behold, instead of pasta and wonderful sauces, it > was a lovely, tempting assortment of cheeses, Yummy. I am awaiting the > return of my children and grandchildren from their holiday travels so that > we can demolish them.
>Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?
You don't play dominos on cocaine... And even if, do you do it with your grandchildren?

37 Posts by (((this id))))

Maybe, but given the history of pedorings, Franklin cover-up, Dutroux, Saville, and the shit on Alefagtis' instagram + murals inside CP + band jokes...
There's definitely pedo stuff going on

shit 2 cent opinion from a long time lurker

I can't fucking stand how it's become impossible to fucking scrutinize and hone theories anymore because of the constant paranoia of CTR and the alphabets.

It was never about them disrupting our communication about Wikileaks/FBI user/Pizzagate, but rather it was them creating an environment that prevents us from evolving our ideas in a non-biased environment. There's simply too much noise pollution and sybill attacks to have any dialectical movement on the wikileaks emails.

There's not a single rational person who can read all the podesta emails and not think something is up, pedo ring or drug related. "Hankerchief with a pizza-related map"? COME THE FUCK ON.

And they've fucking won, and everyone who still lurks knows it. They've taken our system of anonymity and royally fucked us with it. We don't even know if what we're reading is at all real anymore. Has anyone noticed that there's not been any dedicated assange threads lately? No wikileaks dedicated threads? The only real wikileak threads are always #pizzagate related? Does no one remember phase 3? Does no one remember all the files in the wiki archive getting changed to 1984? Or the same day, the wikileaks bitcoin wallet was emptied? Everything is focused on PizzaGate, and it will be until the msm effectively ostracizes any future 'conspiracy' dealing with wikileaks?

I'm really trying here. I've been working secretly on some social media stuff, but sometimes I feel like even that can't ultimately stop the disinfo. But we need to keep struggling, as futile as it seems.

I guess what I'm getting at is we need to be willing to accept that the only thing we know for absolutely fucking certain is the podesta emails. I don't know if pizzagate is the right theory, but we can not let them gaslight the nation into associating wikileaks with failed theory investigations.

-null

Drugs are pitifully easy to get. They are not a 'treat' they are everyday items.

This.

Even the most high end drugs aren't even remotely out of reach for the average joe. With the amount of money they take in they wouldn't have to "settle" for anything.