Has anybody ever personally disappointed you more than Tim Heidecker has?

Has anybody ever personally disappointed you more than Tim Heidecker has?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JF9dr-FItR8
soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
vice.com/read/this-human-gummy-bear-plugs-his-butt-with-a-fancy-haribo-dildo-456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

Sam Harris

C U C K
U
C
K

He's trying too hard to be serious and sound intellectual now as if he hasn't always been and always will be a clown.

>Colbert/Stewart/Bee/Oliver/Wilmore
>Louis C.K.
>Patton Oswalt
>Chappelle
>Heidecker

What the fuck happened in 10 years?

Tim is one of the funniest people of all time. Sad to see him take politics so seriously. It ruins the comedy.

It's looking more like the character he played was just his personality. Eric on the other hand is clearly an alpha male and can turn it off and on.

Eric's instagram feed is the greatest thing of all time.

but isn't that time traveling young steve bannon from a pence timeline

context?

what has he been saying?

Piss addiction

>keeek

something like literally 90% of his instagram is just him talking about his delicious piss.

Wareheim keinda pissed me off, yeah

He's just a clueless out of touch liberal normie. I still like his comedy, he's just totally out of his depth.

You serious? He literally wrote a song called "cuck". He's playing 5D Chess.

I see what you did there....
Trump pissed him off

I've never cared for tim and erics comedy, often really gay and unfunny. When I used to watch adult swim it was always for the cartoons not the washed up sex pervert 'comedy' shows. Mde world peace was something fresh, and their sacrificing it. I plan on watching eric andre on youtube with adblock tho.

his snapchat's where it's at

No. Was a hero for a long time. Got to hang out with him last year too. He's proved to be king cuck and a real disservice to other talent.

i love his show, don't know him as a person. hard to tell if he's being himself because he always had the andy kaufman thing going on. oh yeah... and tim and eric have influenced a lot of other artist and shoes..like, dare i say, same harris world peace

shows*

for a while i was hoping we was running a long con

it has passed that point. the guy is too emotional. a c-list comic should know better than to divide his audience before his careers starts outside of irrelevant abso-lutely shit that will be a footnote at best

Fuck that pussy.

I think T and E were jealous and knew MDE was the kill shot to Tim and Eric. It was a similar absurdist humor but was actually intelligent unlike T&E

Looks like hes balling but then you get a closer look at those sluts and realize they are fucking ugly 40yr old women

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Also, we can't forget this gem.

Sup Forums wasn't around back then, so a lot of people probably don't remember this song (or even Herman Cain) but goddamn it's glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=JF9dr-FItR8

Anyone else think that just by the sheer fact that he's broken persona makes him less funny?

Removed from all the political shit.

he is gay
and he voed for Obama

he is a cuck
he is a libtard

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

I don't know.

But Tim and Eric hasn't been on the air for years at this point.. ?

my dad

Chappelle isn't that bad compared to the rest, and Bee, Oliver, and Wilmore were never funny or entertaining. The rest became faggots from living in the jew hive known as LA for too long.

spbp

The thread is about Tim Heidecker, not Drumpf

He can't come back from that shit. He should have been smarter. He's washed up and afraid of mde stealing the spotlight.

they have their hands in a lot of different projects behind the scenes, they even offer consulting on shows on adult swim

the shit Steve Blum said about Trump

Oh, I see, you mean their AB SO LUTELY production company.

I think you're giving too much credit to an unfunny show like MDE and insinuating that there was some kind of feud rather than Sam losing his shit like an autismo who just got his special spot touched.

comic genius

but do not mistake celebrity as a qualification for sociopolitical commentary

yes sam and tim. boohoo

On Cinema is probably the best thing at Adult Swim right now, but the dude is a fucking idiot. His Twitter posts after Trump won were embarrassing

yeah, I don't disagree

Excellent group of cucks.

Tim heidecker built his adult swim career on disappointment. Set up a joke but don't execute. That is the Tim and Eric experience.

Sam hyde

he is truly the bad father we all never looked up to

>WE WON BAHAHAAHAH XD
>DUDE I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

I'm so happy to hear he will suffer as he is forced to move back in with his mom.

I used to watch Adult Swim back when they would play Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Blue Gender, FLCL and other based anime. When they brought in Tim & Eric adult swim went to shit and i slowly quit watching. MDE World Peace brought me back to it for 15 minutes a week... AS is fucked im surprised they have any viewers left.

how is he a disappointment he stays true and is an actual nice guy. Tim is a faggot dad

the health insurance bit was a joke, do you never watch his videos?

Tim is the ultimate disappointment.

Someone needs to write," Tim, I'm disappointed in you" in honey on a wall and then release bees

yeah, get your instant hit Television show cut by two unfunny cunts, and see how you like it fag.
makes me actually respect him more getting pissed, meant he actually gave a shit, or a moderate care for something.

>he was acting emotional and sad all day on twitter
>said he had a big response video planned where he needed to address some issues
>releases this "response to ana kasparian"

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

My gut hurts from laughing

>MDE
>unfunny

Oh look it's one of Tims cock goblins

Ya the fact that he has no income and can't really afford it is total coincidental LMAO

MDE and WP is literally Tim and Eric but actually funny.

I tim feel the sam way

This further cements the point that there are a shitload of people who don't understand the sublties of humor.

nigger i've been following million dollar extreme for goddamn years in the hopes that they would do something funny.

they haven't.

the moms bit was funny, but also extremely cringey when you rewatch it.

Live action shows on CN is what put the nail in that network's coffin. Do they even have Boomerang anymore for the old Hanna-Barbera toons?

>Do they even have Boomerang anymore for the old Hanna-Barbera toons?
kinda[spoiler]no[/spoiler], but you're not going to like what they now play on boomerang.....

Boomerang now airs the new power puff girls reruns.

>Sup Forums wasn't around in late 2011

well meme'd

That's the guy with a dozen unfunny shows and is trying to stack the network with women focused unfunny shows? Yeah, not disappointed. Hope he runs his dick into a garbage disposal.

You caught yourself there buddy. Nobody would masochistically watch a show they don't like for years. Nobody.

Watch "I'm a alien" and get back to me

Apart from Tim, what does Eric do these days?

eats

A primary facet of Trump's appeal is that he DIDN'T try to hard to sound ~iNtElLeCtUaL~ and instead conveyed his thoughts clearly in a way the common man could understand

yes i don't know who he is

*too hard, christ

Sam was fucked from day one, it's amazing they even let him get his foot in the door. Notice that NOBODY relevant in Hollywood challenges the dominant liberal/crunchy/multicultural worldview. Just google "celebrities who support Trump" and you'll only find athletes and people who seem "crazy" or "off" like Gary Busey.

The reason is that Hollywood is able to easily paint athletes and weirdos as stupid. Anyone intelligent who shows support for an opposing ideology is blacklisted if they are relatively powerless (like Sam), or embarrassing videos are systematically leaked and their reputation is destroyed if they are powerful (like Mel Gibson).

>they're just getting disappointed by Tim right now, and not 5 years ago when Tim & Eric did a fucking Old Spice commercial

I triggered the fuck out of Tim when he did that. He really didn't like the infographics about Old Spice having more carcinogens than AXE Body Spray.

There's Clint Eastwood, though he's getting close to passing away

new poster here. I'm with you. I've been seeing these threads all day on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and near as I can figure, that asinine show I saw once years ago, "Tim and Eric, Awesome Show, Great Job" which was made for stoners has evolved into some even more asinine shit, and now there is some sort of rift over there, and one or both of the actors is posting on Sup Forums to stir up interest.

fucks jewish girls, eats , hangs out with that little indian comedian guy, and post shit to social media

Just watch the interview Hyde did with that Jew buzzfeed writer. The guy doesn't want to discuss the show, he's digging for quotes about Hyde's politics. They went after him and his show from moment 1, if you can't see that then you haven't been paying attention.

They can't have a show that mocks the current year zeitgeist they've spent decades curating. They had to shut it down.

fighting a crippling piss addiction

Lmao

john mccain

I dunno how you can be "disappointed" by Chapelle, he's still running the same banner

Don't mention piss and Wareheim man, have some respect...

Well he can't really disappoint me since I never cared about him in the first place.

Tim Heidecker is incapable of the 'disappoint'. Denied. Sage too inconspicuous

I really enjoyed Colbert's show, as well as Stewart's Daily Show. I found them to be pretty funny, even if I have never shared many of their leftist policies in regards to gun control or government control. Then this election came, everybody got dark.

Also I want to see Samantha Bee's tits. I remember then looking pretty big. However, I have no idea how she got a show. She was never that funny.

Anyways, this year above all I feel as if the Celebrity Class have shown more than ever before how out of touch they truly are. They are building resentment from the American public. Not inexpected considering their own resentment of America.

Sam is only good for trashing muslims.

i want to fight you irl, heidecker is a talentless waste of space. comparing any of these cucks to kaufman makes me want to split your mother in half with my thunder cock, just to punish the cavernous depths that spit you out.

drinks piss

You know I hated this guy ever since he came on Duncan Trussel's podcast 4-5 years ago and I've never liked him since, that rant vid he did is proof he takes himself too seriously even for a "comedian"

Tim Heidecker incapable of disappoint

You can come out as conservative if you are already an established figure who can make the Jews money. If you are some small time guy like Sam you can't get anywhere if news gets out about your politics.

tim heidecker hasn't been funny in like 5 years. he's clearly burned out, or never understood why people thought he was funny in the first place. at least eric is still talented.

>Sam Harris World Peace

kek. kill yourself my man

On cinema has been consistently funny for the past 8 years, (((Eric Wareheim))) was never funny , he just came up with the bizarre/David Lynch wannabe,creepy stuff. Tim always carried Eric on his back.

Seems like Larry David is more red pilled/open to jokes about race and Trump support than those clowns.

Also, Zuckerburg totally defending Trump supporters and the election and calling the fake news outcry bullshit..

Whats going on. Are the jews ok now or is this just another scheme.

lol retard detected. eric works on way more stuff than tim and with many other talented people, people in the industry know this and it's clear he just does tim and eric shit to help tim out. on cinema is literally only funny because of neil hamburgers character, all of the bullshit irrellevant plot that tim has his character do is mundane filler bullshit. keep sucking tims cock though, i'm sure he appreciates his one final fan from huehue land.

I like Tim and Sam, they both made great content.

>eric works on way more stuff than tim and with many other talented people

Yeah,sure!

vice.com/read/this-human-gummy-bear-plugs-his-butt-with-a-fancy-haribo-dildo-456