Whites in Non-White Schools

Why parents put their White children in Non-White Schools and freak out when things like this happen?

Hug High School(Reno) Demographics:

>80% Hispanic
>15% % Black
>5% White

Of course Clark went crazy, his school was like Tijuana.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FW3ps95oC4U&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is there a video?

That kid's clearly a pale Mexican

>Hispanic
>Race

You realize hispanic is not a race? Stupid mestizo mexican, trying to make "Hispanic" a race

YOUR BEANER PEOPLE ARE BROWN BECAUSE OF YOUR INDIO GENES, NOT YOUR HISPANIA GENES

VERY INCONSIDERATE TO WHITE HISPANICS LIKE SPANIARDS Y'KNOW

Why? Only like 10% of Hispanics are white.

Hispanic's not a race, it's a cultural term

Just because mestizo mexicans breed like fucking rats, doesn't mean Whiter hispanics like the spaniards should be blamed for their actions

Is school stabbings the new school shootings?

What was he doing bringing knives to school in the first place???????

whats the deal with this kid?

I bet they weren't even licensed.

the term i almost exclusively used to refer to mestizos now, its been hijacked, get over it. any white person who calls themselves Hispanic is an idiot. just call yourself White or Spanish

did he die yet? Or is he still living?

Why does his shirt say Italy but have the flag of
France, Sup Forums?
What did he mean by this?

Ask anybody who ever dealt with bullying: violence is always the answer, diplomacy doesn't work. Either they back off because you're making too much noise and they don't want to get noticed, or they will back off because those who stop the public fight have to deal with the mess and figure out the bullying. Talking to parents, teachers, suspending, only makes things worse. Often not even suing the school works.

>brown hair
>white

LOL. He had to present ID to buy a butterknife, bong.

>italy
>white

>Why parents put their White children in Non-White Schools

Because they're either poor or they think we is equals and shiet

>Whiter hispanics like the spaniards

I thought the nazis didn't consider them to be white, considering the whole arab muslim blood around

>Ask anybody who ever dealt with bullying: violence is always the answer, diplomacy doesn't work.
This. One of the big issues is the "zero tolerance" policy adopted by many schools in the United states. Rather than trying to figure out right or wrong. they punish both parties equally.

If diplomacy worked, these people wouldn't be bullies in the first place.

My school is like 90% black and is literally filled with Dindus everywhere
>muh food stamps
>da ebil white man has us in chainz and shit
So I posted a link to a Kahoot and not five seconds later a bunch of random people joined in with names such as nigger and Kill Jews and of course the teacher chimped out and called up the principal threatening to report whoever did it as a hate crime, didn't get caught though.

>My school is like 90% black and is literally filled with Dindus everywhere

Can't you move away, bro?

what is this from?

Yeah I could, they'd probably find some way to throw in a "evading black people on purpose" charge or some shit.

Is there google? is there youtube? is there liveleak?

Fucking kikes

I got bullied all the time in school and got punished when I fought back. Good thing my parents thought it was bullshit and supported me though.

To be fair and looking back, I was obnoxious and deserved to be picked on

Fuck what people have to say about you, the only thing that matters is what you think about yourself.

Fuck niggers,

>Brazilian
>Human

Lol, so your literally that Trench Coat wearing twink in High School that walks through the hallways like hes got a stick up his ass? Hah, Don't come to school tomorrow kids.

>Send your kid to the hood school.

>Pat yourself on the back for teaching him to be multicultural.

>Kid loses his mind and gets shot in the neck

>Profit?

A kid was threatning people at his school with a knife, including a police officer. When he went at the cop, the cop shot him in the throat/chest area

youtube.com/watch?v=FW3ps95oC4U&t=6s

kek

>Hood school

thats just a regular school in an urban area mate

I was a minority in my school for sure

How the fuck can you stand the smell of your school or just even being there with the loudness and chimping out?

God damit man fuck your parents.

Prepare the concrete

I dont speak taco, sorry emilio.

>regular school

>urban area

>IT WAS BLACKIES FAULT
>LITTLE TIMMY DIDNDU NUFFIN
>HE A GOOD WHITE BOI
>HE WAS GONNA BE A FAMILY MANNN, DO THE WORLD SOME FAVORS
>IT WAS DURR BLACKS DAT DID THIS

The races have changed.

I live in Reno. The mexicans have literally invaded and engulfed this city. It is goddamn ridiculous. My mother was visiting from Oregon and we were at costco shopping, she was completely blown away at not just the ratio, but the pure volume of mexicans that were there. I grew up in Carson City which is about 30 minutes away from reno, it was not always like this. We need to build a wall, and we need to send these people back before they overwhelm and control our country.

tip toppity kek

>Father defending him online.
I think we know who's really at fault.
the jews

Being so much of a faggot you don't realize the behavioral double standard that exists for minorities.

Timmy deserved to be shot for sure.

Were talking about the smelly subhuman environment that he went to school in.

>not knowing that Sup Forums is the anti-sjw

italian

>white

I bet all the qt mexican girls bullied him and called him names and made fun of him in spanish

It must have been so miserable

Reno fag here. The reason this school is 5% white is because all the other ones figure out how to get a deference to a better school.

From bay area california specifically hayward
White people here were very discriminated against. they got picked on in every grade and were looked at as sub-human. Unfortunate really. Schools here also brain-wash students to dislike republicans from a very early age and keep pushing the notion that they are evil onto high school and possibly college based on my peers disgusting ideals. There was this crazy ass white kid who would't take any shit though and I'm pretty sure he was a viking. Dude took on 4 black people at once and had to be pulled back by Mexicans.

>qt mexican
there is not such thing.

north of Spain is white, the south have more moorish blood since it have been under muslim domination way longer before the reconquista happened.

I went to a high school that was almost 50/50 black/white with whatever else thrown in (like 2% mexican, asian, etc).

Pretty much every single discipline issue was the black students. Our principle was black and he fucking hated the black kids. They were constantly starting fights, stealing, skipping, whatever.

We had an honors/accelerated program. With over 1000 black kids in the school there was 1 black guy in the program.

Luckily we just avoided all the places that the black kids would hang out and we had pretty much zero problems.

UNR grad here. Ditched northern Nevada. Best decision I ever made

Lmao butthurt stormfag

>5
SHIEEET

>Were talking about the smelly subhuman environment that he went to school in
>BLACKIE FAULT
>D I D N D U N U F F I N
>I
>D
>N
>D
>U
>N
>U
>F
>F
>I
>N

Alright now im laughing.

I used to live in Reno Hug is literally the worst school in the entire Reno-Sparks area. Maybe in calfonia thats a normal urban school but not mos areas

Go away kog no one is impressed by your tenth try while thinking up a retarded excuse to make a post

Putting your kid in a school like that should be considered child abuse. Even fairly red pilled parents still largely don't understand putting your kid in an even 33% shitskin school bc they never had to go through it and you cannot truly understand hell until you've been through it.

Schools are still segregated m8, but by a meritocracy

I went to a magnet program in highschool and there were 4 black people in my whole graduating year. Freshman year it was easily a 1/4 black population with a few hundred students enrolled. This was due to the "raffle" nature of the program instead of being the best of anyone who applied

Gen pop was 70% black, 20% Hispanic

Is he actually Italian?

>literally trying the unsheathes katana meme irl

This seriously, the kid couldn't handle banter he wouldn't make it the real world don't go blaming niggers because he didn't have a strong enough mind to take it. I feel bad for him I do but don't make excuses

>hours upon hours, weeks upon weeks to finally mine mithril and make armor and weapons
>get killed instantly when you hit the pvp line
Oh runescape...

Why don't blacks chimpout at mostly white schools? If any, most of them are very popular in whiter schools.

White kid in a mostly ethnic school is fucking garbage for him because of this BLM bullshit going on and ethnic victim personality shit.

Knife kid had terrible parents making them go to a shit school, like the ethnic kids' parents, and chimping out is no good, but can't be surprised it happens when it does. I'd honestly be more surprised about a chimpout at this scale from a black kid at a majority white school than white kid at a nigger school.

if he was a sand nigger or spook the media would be flippin shits right now.

A black kid at a majority white school or basically the South at this time, Have actual Fathers and are mostly raised by there cool nerdy friends they hang out with. They keep the
>YO WUZ POPPIN B
But there great kids. places in the west literally baited them into being the Victim for so long, They feel like they wont be heard without Violence. Its sad that "my people" are living like this but, I don't care.
Im out here in Texas trying to get A Degree.