Where are all the queer people pol ?

Where are all the queer people pol ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t=544s
makezine.enoughenough.org/newpoly2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any Aztecs or Zeta Reticulans on Westworld either. Very strange.

In hell.

In the future degeneracy will be cured to the point the tiny percentage who "identify" as queer will have access to good mental health care that will allow them to live normal productive lives

>Queer

I can't take lefty faggots who identify with this term unironically. I always think of your stereotypical homophobic, Republican talking about how gays are ruining the country

>We don't want no butt fuckin' queers in this country!

Did people forgot the one guy fucking all the robots behind the scenes? Seemed to encapsulate faggotry just fine.

Wtf is queer people?

But the girl on the left got fucked by a female prostitute

What the fuck is this article going on about? Did they even watch the show or are they just fucking around? Literally in like the first episodes a bunch of women toursists are seen hooking up with hookers in the brothel. And then there's the big orgy scene. These people are fucking insane.

>see Sup Forums sucking Westworld cock
>see the high imdb rating
>watch first episode
>"ok, not bad"
>watch more episodes
>by episode 4 it's so boring and the plot so hard to follow I dropped it
>and that's not mentioning the glaring plot holes like how can normal bullets do damage to the bropbots and objects like normal bullets but do nothing to people

Does it gets any better?

This is what happens when you let anybody do """journalism"""

nowhere to be found, as god intended.

There was that one dude who worked on the hosts that liked to fuck the dudes. And it's not like we know the sexuality of every character in the show.
Is Ford gay? Who knows, we never see his sexual preferences because it isn't integral to the story.

This is what they watch this show for? Fags and Lesbos?

This is actually coming to a point where i unironically want to hang myself

2030 is going to be hell

oh but dont you know. the LGBTBBQWTF crowd took it back.

This too

Playing their desired gender at the moment?

Bears don't act like fags by definition so you wouldn't notice.

Fairies were banned because no one wanted to play with them.

>Does it gets any better?

No, it's boring the whole time. It's popular but to me it's just a try hard version of i-Robot. Remakes need to stop.

umbrella term for gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trannies and every other sexual misfit

sometimes considered offensive

This

Last episode an employee who has been caught fucking male robots literally lubes up his cock and starts beating off while touching a male robot.

This

And there the are at least two lez scenes in the brothel.
And snake chick seems like she's down for banging broads

was wondering this myself, buzzfeed. great to see that you are ON it though.

gotta make sure sexuality is shoehorned into every single facet of life, no matter how irrelevant it is

Swinging, like they should be.

>mentally ill robots.
Who wants that?

Hung up

Why would they build defective robots?

A person who originates from France.

Maybe they threw them off a building

Don't worry, senpai. Trump has shoved the Overton Window so far to the right and with such great force that by 2030 faggots will be an endangered species out of fear of public backlash. I for one welcome our 1940s overlords.

they watch it to find to stuff to complain about

Where the hell are all the quasi gendered, polyamorous, trisexual, mixed race, vegan, environmentalist, humanitarian, animal rights activists in the Wild Wild West?

Don't forget the blonde guy's best friend who was apparently bisexual, he had two female whores and one male whore in bed with him

>Robots are made to represent America's demographics during the wild west era
>People working there (maintenance, content creators, board members) have prestigious and solid jobs
>Guests have to pay 1000 bucks a day to go there, thus they're probably hard working citizens too
Looks like even in this sci-fi future libshits will still be useless.

>producers cave to pressure
>bring queer guy on as quest star
>gets killed by crazy robot because equality
>"OMG WHY IS WESTWORLD SO HOMOPHOBIC!!"

>Wild West
>Queers

Someone should inform him that in the land that Westworld is attempting to emulate, expressing such views is bound to attract unwarranted attention.

no one should put up with complaints anymore.

in the usa you get a fair go. everyboyd gets the same fair go, and everyone has the same opportunities, unless you stuff it up for yourself.

if you stuffed up, you stuffed up. it's not society's fault.

you don't go there and drive on the wrong side of the road and then complain that everyone else is driving on the wrong side of the road.

Gay World

rude

Lesbians dont count

>Jonathan Nolan
>giving into pressure

The dudes an artist like his brother, the Nolan's don't even pay attention to that shit, they just make films and shows. Seriously nobody has every questioned either of them on the subject.

Pretty sure he was a massive fag

Oh thank god, a good reading of relief. I too aswell look forward to the world going right-wing, and overthrowing the jewish manipulators and wiping degeneracy

And then we sha'll have peace once and for all.

so its just pidors, eh

They aren't in that show because that show isn't concerned with forced diversity and having a token faggot just for the hell of it to please some faggots who care about that shit

There are no errors in their programming

>watching the electric jew

Is this show worth watching?

Winner winner chicken dinner

There were actually a bunch of fags in that show. Among the staff and guests mainly though.

Yes but the finale was weak.

First episode is good but then it turns to shit so no.

In graves. Where they belong

Since you're not gonna finish it, I'll spoil it

William's story takes place 30 years in the past, where he falls in love with Dolores. She becomes conscious but eventually gets wiped at the end and reset, and doesn't remember William

William goes on a rampage with his brother in law in tow, and it turns out that their company is Delos, William increases the stake, and is revealed to be the man in Black

Bernard is actually a robot clone of Arnold

Dolores is actually Wyatt, and at the end Dr. Ford has her kill him along with a bunch of other people after he announces his retirement

It's also shown that all the hosts in cold storage have become conscious, and are part of the new narrative, and as one of them shoots the Man in Black, he becomes happy to see that the stakes are new, and then the show ends.

There's a lot missing but that closes up most storylines.

*stakes are real, in that the guests can actually be killed.

>And then we sha'll have peace once and for all.
I don't necessarily agree there. Society is organic and goes through phases and very predictable ones, one of which is degeneration. After all, hard times make hard people, hard people make good times, good times make soft people, soft people make hard times, hard times make hard people, etc.

There won't ever be peace on Earth, but at least there will be less Jews, who are the human equivalent of radioactive decay.

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4&t=544s
>inb4 Spengler was maybe 1/8 kike

You guys ever find it weird there aren't any PNG highlanders in Westworld either? It's like, come on, it's (current_year(GREGORIAN_CALENDAR))

They moved to Canada

ALSO
The "Maze" is revealed to be Dr. Ford's path to consciousness that the hosts use, and Dolores is the first to complete it, setting off a chain reaction, and all the hosts become self-aware.

hehe

Wew lad, that sounded more interesting, should have endured a little bit more.

>Where are all the queer people pol ?

with the steers in texas where they belong

But they DO have a woman wearing a man's clothes, not wearing sleeves, and holding a gun.

>derp

Show does pick back up again, the final two episodes were well done

Shit looked amazing, all of the pieces started fitting together. I'd say give it another try

they arent there

wow, what an amazing answer

fucking imbeciles

They had the ayylmao prostitute sell herself to a woman and there was also the tech guy who lubed himself up to fuck the mexican bandit.

>Why aren't all the genders invented in the last couple years in a show that's about an old west theme park?

try to refute this Sup Forums
makezine.enoughenough.org/newpoly2.html
>I'll wait

I mean I completely botched a lot of the details, and even with spoilers, it's the presentation of the that gets you, not their content.

They shoehorned in a pointless host kiss scene with Elsie just to make sure the audience knows she's lesbina, or at least bi.

DO NOT TELL STORIES WITH NARRATIVES, INSTEAD, USE THEM TO DELIVER UP A BIG GENERIC SWIRL OF EVERY COLOR IN THE HOMO RAINBOW. ONLY THEN CAN WE TRY TO MAKE GOOD CONTENT

why should there be any particular sub group of people/looneys?

its doesn't matter if there are gay people in a show it really doesn't mean anything

You give sjws a bone, and in return they spit in your face.

there's a lesson here

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF SEEING FAGGOTS ON TELEVISION

I thought this show was based

SPOILERS:
>Confederate cis-scum slave owning hero. Manly as fuck. On a mission to kill Sherman's men who took everything on the march.
>Dindu buddy gets eaten by a bear and goes crazy. Killed by southern hero.
>Black men only get gutter whore white women.
>Injuns get rekt many times.
>No LGBTQs, "tough girl memes".
>Awesome soundtrack
>Filmed in beautiful Alberta

It's basically implied by the premise that anyone can come and do anything

No reason to shove the fact that some faggot would come and suck teddy's dick when it add an notning to the story and is irrelevant to the plot

Some fag was gonna buttfuck a dummy in the last episode.

Kek

I'm sure a recall seeing lesbians in that show
I... I'm bloody sure of it

Westworld takes place in the future the fags have been eradicated

Came here to say this. And the tech chick kissing the robot in the pilot. There's plenty of it. There aren't any robot trannies though. There aren't any 50yr old men who dye their ratty thinning balding hair blue and put on a dress and start wanting to be referred to as rosemary with a gender neutral pronoun with their eyes wild and darting in different directions talking about how free they feel since they stopped taking antipsychotics and embraced their inner feminine whatever. There's none of those robots in it for some fucken reason.

The ending sums everything up and it will through in big fucking plot twists
One of the characters is actually just a memory of one of the other characters

Good show with a good ending

French postmodernism killed western civilization. I'm not kidding. Gas the frogs.

NO WAIT THE GUY IN THE LAST EPISODE WAS A FAG
HE WAS FUCKING LUBING UP AN ALL

There's a scene after they amp up the sexual aggressiveness of the bix nood whore in which she tries to seduce a girl who definitely seems into it but ultimately declines

>more reasons why i shouldn't watch this crap: the thread

I think I'll stick to my anti-jew propaganda and my nigger memes, thank you.

People fucking the horses, children and holes in the wall

>Where are all the queer people pol ?

Sorry, but they included queers. William's brother in law is half queer and then that one technician in the season's last ep.

2 out of 100 is a good, population reflecting ratio.

And than they wonder why Trump won and right wing parties wkyrocket everywhere

>2 out of 100 is a good, population reflecting ratio.
Right? You'd think they'd roll for characters based on real statistics instead of whatever demographic is more stylish to pander to.

>pol ?
Fucking niggers need to fuck off this board.

nigga they can make robots you think they can't make some magic bullet that can't fukin work different on the bots then the poeple. shit the gun might hav a fukin laser or scannr tha knows wat it's aimin at hence why spoilers in the last episode the robot uses a normal gun which is addressed by the main character as a normal gun which is used to kill him

ITT:
>yfw lesbians are now on par with gay men on the privileged scale.

They're probably pursuing gender studies and making so little money they can't afford a trip to Westworld?

This is reality bitch. Don't like it? Stop living in a fiction.

In the original movies in the 70s, which actually went more into technical details, guns simply didn't work when aimed at people. You can see the two main characters display this as they try to shoot each other but can't.

Which was indeed lackluster in that remake.

its the future, they were all exterminated

Weren't there at least two in the series?
teddy's lady guest and the necro fag?

fags make up all of 1% of the gen pop, I'd say they got more than their fair quota.