What does Sup Forums think of the new mary jane in spider-man?

what does Sup Forums think of the new mary jane in spider-man?

Ew. Seriously?! I don't believe it.

At least Spider-Man is white

Gross.
Not gonna see it!

>Caring about comic book movies in almost 2017

I swear to God, if I have to fucking watch Uncle Ben die for the third time in 13 years. Why are they rebooting Spider-man again?

I don't watch children's movies, sorry.

gotta squeeze in minorities where you can-fucking holloywood jews.

why is she not white

I can't wait to downvote the official jewtube trailer

I had no plans of watching it anyway. I'm pretty sick of Marvel.

Is it another reboot???

Truth.

isn't the guy in spiderman who's supposed to be the bully/chad also replaced by a manlet curry nigger?

If you aren't already boycotting the movie industry entirely, you are an idiot. Good movie, bad movie, it doesn't matter. Don't go.

It's been more than a year since I went to the theatre.

>not redhead goddess
>just some corner street nog

I wonder how international audiences are going to react to this shit because racemixing does not sell in China.

Gingers are about as human as mulattos anyway. In fact I don't think they're actually different other than coloration (ugly, no soul, stupid, etc). I see nothing wrong with this.

why couldn't they at least get an attractive mulatto girl? They do exist.

Why does it have to be a spider that gives him powers? There are other arachnids, when is it their turn?

We are going to kill this one like we killed batman vs superman right?

This.

And why does Spiderman have to be a MAN? What's wrong with making him a giraffe?

Man this movie is hella diverse.

Last time I went to the movies was over a decade ago.
I saw some Wallace and Gromit movie.

how is it not racist to just change the race of a character because you don't want to be racist?
:^/

But she isn't mary jane

i think he already died in this timeline. Its not an origin, he already helped the avengers in Captain America Civil War

why are they making more spiderman?
WHEN WILL IT END!?

Underrated

This faggot is right, i cant even think of one film i enjoyed recently. Never again, rather spend the money on drugs and fucking my gf on my balcony

Sorry. I dont watch cartoons