Who /creationist/ here and proud...

who /creationist/ here and proud? I find it pathetic that some atheist would laugh at my beliefs when they believe in evolution and it hasn't been proven either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VeKavDdRVIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7IHO-QkmomY
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/03/0308_060308_evolution.html
creation.com/review-altenberg-16
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lots more evidence for evolution if you exclude your subjective feels and intuition.

And don't act like you're an oppressed minority, 95% of the world believes in God too.

It's all unverifiable - the fact that dumb shits pretend their unverifiable assumptions are any better (when though they unironically utilize pic related to reach their conclusions) is laughable.

sometimes i think creation and evolution are compatible. But evolution is built on adversity and suffering when we know that creation was fundamentally good and was only tarnished by sin after the fall.

As a mathematician I can't listen to a biologist speak for more than 2 seconds

Biology is nigger tier "science"

you pretty much have to be a creationist somewhere

cording to the law of thermodynamics which states energy can not be created - which the creation of the universe clearly breaks

being a creationist doesn't mean you have to believe in a god but then what do you believe in?

I believe in creationism. Something is wrong when you cannot question science, since science is all about questioning.

Biology has too many circularly dependencies and inner-dependent positive traits for random mutation and genetic modification to create.

I don't believe the process of evolution is false, but I do not believe it fully explains the genesis of species. If things were allowed to continue, I believe species would evolve to a reproductive advantageous state, but would not develop new complex traits or new species with the handwave that is "positive mutation"

I went through a hardcore atheist phase and was pro-evolution. When I came back to God I became an unabashed creationist.

I also believe that God wasn't and isn't limited by a constant speed of light, hence billions of years could be compressed into six days if God chose to create that way.

>Biology is nigger tier "science"
Like you

There's nothing funnier than watching two retards who don't understand science or Christian theology but have been convinced by the Jews that the two are somehow at odds with each other argue. The only problem is it doesn't belong on Sup Forums so piss off.

Personally I don't Adam and Eve in Adam and Eve.

wow, edgy

That makes sense to me.

Is there anything logically problematic with creationism without ET?

Seems pretty straightforward - God created the world.

God, Kepler, and Newton wouldn't fuck this up. Creationism is clearly right.

If it's a simulation then all the creationism can be true. 7 days to program the Earth etc.

this

Like your shitposting skills

Are you drunk Ireland?

I'm other using a proxy or an insomniac

Take your pick

czeched

I'm not an idiot, so I don't believe in any religion.
Sure, I'm spiritual. I believe in God.
The creator.
The source.

I don't really believe in evolution.

I don't believe in the Big Bang.
....a Catholic came up with the theory.

My very first, most vivid memory was a UFO sighting with my mom and sister.
I was four, sister was six, my mom was thirty something.

It was night.
This bright light that kinda looked like a star was swimming in the sky.
It moved gracefully.
Almost falling into the direction it was going.
It pulsed, disappeared, reappeared.
Grew, shrank.

It was amazing.
Our stories are exactly the same and we still bring it up today (27, now)

UFO = unidentified flying object

I'm not saying aliens.
It wasn't a ship or craft or anything material.
It was a light that seemed like it had intelligence.

I don't know how to explain it.
No one knows how to explain it.

Yet SOMEHOW, the experience makes more sense to me than any religion in the world.

There's soooooooooooooo fucking much that we don't know.
All modern religions are going to be mythology in the future.
Obviously.

......I'm saying it's probably better to be mostly indifferent to literally everything.
Instead of sticking with a belief that could be false.

I am. As for whether or not God created everything through evolution, I don't know. A reason people think creationism is ridiculous is because they think of God as a magical person, because they're stupid, or because it's simply easier to deny that way.

Adam and Eve is rhyming sland you for believe you Ozzie dongo

youtu.be/VeKavDdRVIg

God exists

/thread

Creationist pride worldwide, but yeah I do believe it. When (((they))) tell me I'm stupid for believing in something it only cements that belief.

I'm a nu-creationist.

I believe the universe was created based on a rational thought experiment.

If humans can develop their sciences, maths, and technology to the point where we can create the universe or something on par with creating a universe; then there is no reason why it hasn't been done already by someone else.
It's a simple argument.

Who created god?

I don't think that people believe in evolution just because creationism hasn't been proven. It's just that it seems more sensible and fitting to our current world model.

>I'm not an idiot, so I don't believe in any religion.
You don't have a religion because you're an idiot. It's likely the only reason you believe it is more intelligent not to have a religion is because that's what you've been told, and you're too stupid to think for yourself. You are a victim of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

Yep!

>go to diner
>nigger shows up, steals your wallet
>next day
>go to diner
>nigger shows up, steals your wallet, again
>day after that
>go to diner
>nigger shows up, steals your wallet, again

Yep, no trend here thats verifiable and not based on assumption.

Macro evolution is a hoax. Genetic coding is too complex to randomly develop entire working systems that all work together to form a living, conscious being that can respond to different types of stimuli that it couldn't detect before "evolving" these sensory systems. Trial and error through natural selection is not an argument for this. If you were to slam random keys on a keyboard, billions and billions of times, deleting every line that doesn't syntax, do you think you could develop an entire functioning operating system?

>All things need a creator
>Therefore there's no creator
Why are atheists so stupid? I suppose it's because stupid people are atheist.

Are you a programmer?

you dickwad, its not that you can't question science, its that you can't question science without falsifiable theory or objective data

all your "i believe" bullshit is conjecture without any compelling evidence one way or the other

go back to your autism bunker you waste of parental resources

what does evolution have to do with atheism?

All you have done is name call and did not give an answer to my question.

>go to diner
>nigger doesn't show up
>go to diner
>it isn't a diner, it's a pagoda
>former day
>go to diner/pagoda
>nigger shows up and hands me a wallet

You answer to the question "why will the future be like the past" is literally and unironically "because in the past the future has been like the past".
You are an illogical irrational fuckwit.

I didn't read your question. The first sentence you wrote was sufficient to infer you have absolutely nothing of value to say.

Is this question relevant to my point? And yes, I am

.....it's like you didn't even read my post.

>creationist post
>aussie flag

Oh, "Who created God?"
Yeah, not an argument. If your position is that God doesn't exist and that no religion is true, then the burden of proof is on you.

Something needing a beginning means that said something follows the flow of time. God is not limited to the flow of time. He exists outside it, therefore he does not have nor need a beginning.

99% of atheists I encounter. They never offset anything skeptical they read about Christians with conservative Christian commentary

>idiots
>stupid
I don't see you contributing anything of worth. Good job m8, your really convincing me there is a god.

(you)

Unshakable creationist here but heads to sleep. God speed.

God was not created. He exists outside of time and space. He is the uncaused first cause

I don't care about convincing you. You'll reap the consequences of your stubbornness and stupidity.

God does exist.
No religion is true.

the question isn't "why will the future be like the past"

the question is "why this dumb cracka keep showin up at dis dinah wit tons of cash is it a ploy by the Man"

go fuck yourself in your ass with your pseudo philosophical mind bullshit

dumbasses like you who ignore commonsense usually the first ones to die in a fire in a resturant that's already burned down twice because the kid next door is an arsonist

They look blitzed as fuck.

>"fuck logic muh dick bix nood"
Yeah you have fun feeling as dumb as you actually are for the rest of your pathetic irrational life you random nobody loser~

I agree with you user. Who created the God is the most basic question? It's like saying I have a theory that 2 + 2 = 4 let me ask this infant whether he knew this. Baby mumbles. Oh wow I am the first person to have come up with this.

I don't mind answering your questions but I get the feeling you aren't really serious. You can search that question up and find hundreds of answers.

>No religion is true.
Yeah, I meant correct.

Maybe creation became sinful retroactively hence evolution. God is beyond the restraints of time?

youtube.com/watch?v=7IHO-QkmomY

Great documentary making the case for YEC

im not even sure what you're saying in the green text. why is it suddenly a pagoda? why do you travel back to the day prior in an alternate universe where niggers reverse-pickpocket money?

Isn't it your job as a good christian to evangelize to all the goys the greatness of god?
Kek your are gonna reap the wrath of your god for being a bad christian.

God does exist.
No religion is correct.*

The Bible teaches creation but the age of Earth is a bit more contestable. I go with a young Earth. However Darwinism and the Bible do not fit together.

A question can't be an argument senpai.

And burden of proof lands with the party making the claim, whether it be that there is, or that there isn't a God. If you claim that there is then proof must be shown. If user claims there isn't a God then he must show proof.

Again, the question implies all things need a creator. One cannot infer there is not a creator from the necessity of a creator. The only logical solution is that God has no creator in the sense we think of creators.
>b-but impossible
Why?
>because all things need a creator
That's a tautology
>We know through induction and observation
One can't arrive at certainty of truth through induction.

There, I had our argument for us.

Is there some rule that it can't suddenly be a pagoda?
Is there some logical principle that prevents anything from happening in the next moment that isn't itself logically impossible (such as a square that is simultaneously a circle by the same measure)?
Is there anything that necessarily prevents going back in time?

There's not.
Which is the point.
Which destroys empirifucks because they can't stand logic.

They live in a dreamworld where everything is safe and predictable that's predicated on absolutely viciously circular (read: bunk) reasoning.

>believing in magic

Glad I convinced you, idiot.
The truth is, you're a worthless, attention-whoring piece of shit who expects to be spoon fed and coddled so you can pout and scream it's not good enough. You should kill yourself.

Ever heard about the monkey and typewriter analogy?

careful, wrath is a sin

>A question can't be an argument senpai.
Observe the quotes.

>Some in a specialized field doesn't believe something in another specialized field before the theory even existed
>This means it is wrong
Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is literally retarded. Humans have been breeding animals for thousands of years. Animal breeding is the exact same mechanic as evolution. Despite what Ray Comfort believes bananas look nothing like their ancient ancestors and only look the way they do because we bred them to look that way.

I am as well. Programmers have some experience of logic of systems, and biological ones are hardly different than computer systems. We can write a genetic algorithm to tweak parameters, but the idea of writing a genetic algorithm to tweak the x86 assembly during runtime is laughable. (it's been attempted with purely functional languages with poor results, but it's more trial and error than an evolution of code). Programmers tend to have a better grasp on the sheer magnitude of simple permutations, or concurrency related issues like deadlocks, race conditions, or concurrent modification.

Biological systems have all the same problems, but rather than being able to attempt thousands of generations in seconds, they have to take full lifespans to attempt. They are much more complex and mutations outright kill a candidate rather than have a poor fitness value that can be corrected during the next generation.

Evolution is like telling a programmer that programs will eventually write themselves. It's humourous.

It is it's main way of explaining the existence of complex creatures.

Careful there, your being a very very bad christian.
Advocating that someone kills himself, not very christian like of you.
Love your enemy just as jesus did :^)

>Believing Christians believe in magic
>Defining it as magic so I don't have to admit they might be right.

A better argument given by Christian philosopher William Lane Craig is that things are either contingent or necessary. Contingent items are physical, that is they occupy space, God is immaterial and not tangible. He does not exist in time, nor space.

Isaiah 57:15

For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite.

John 4:24

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

When we imagine possible worlds that are not our own we can imagine a world without say trees. In our world we can imagine unicorns but there could be a world in which they exists.

Necessary objects like God exist because in all possible worlds they have to exist like the laws of logic. If we trace back every step of history it goes back to something. An infinite regress results in logical absurdity. God is that first cause who He Himself is uncaused.

>theists can't believe Universe just has always been
>always argues "hurr universe created from nothing? duuuuurrrrrrr"
>Nobody educated on the subject is saying that
>BUT
>believes god has just always been
Theist logic.

>theists can't believe Universe just has always been
Scientists don't believe that. Stopped reading there.

Wrath is a sin? Where?

Feminized Christians are the worst

It's never been observed either. That's you will never find cases of the genomes of an animal or bacteria growing as per Darwinism.

They just do a bait and switch between microevolution which creationists already affirm.

It's typical of the left to dumb your argument for you and then act astonished that you could believe their strawman

Have you seen the variation of the manlet "Acceptable height" chart with "Acceptable Amount of Theory"?

>90-100% Theory
>The perfect amount of theory. Fresh, new mathematics everywhere you go
>40% Theory
>Consider biology

>asking a rhetorical question

Methinks the lady doth protest too much

There's nothing laughable about natural selection. Creationists are probably on the less evolved side of the spectrum anyways.
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/03/0308_060308_evolution.html

A
A beginning means that time has to bind the individual. God is not bound by time, he exists outside of it. God has no beginning, because he created the concept of things having a beginning.

Galatians 5:19-21

Jesus walked on water, turned water into wine, healed the sick, resurrected the dead. If thats not magic I don't know what is.

The reason why atheists (and really anyone with any level of scientific literacy) laughs at your beliefs is becuse not only do they lack proof, but they contain assertions that have been completely disproven (ie. the earth is 4.5 billion years old, not 6000 years old). On the other hand, yes evolution has been proven, there are mountains of data and evidence supporting it, you don't know this because you're a scientifically illiterate retard.

is this autism?

that we don't have the answer yet but a benevolent / human morals concerned god isn't compatible with the world we live in. the answer is probably something else

>Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution is literally retarded
People who don't know the topic of the thread they post in are literally retarded. This is about creationism, not evolution. Learned astronomers such as Kepler and Newton have intelligent input to this topic, while Darwin's work was in the field of biology and only tangentially related to the topic at hand.

If magic is what you want to call supernatural events sure. Instead we say Jesus performed miracles. Christians believe in magic, black or white.

Found it. My favorite meme

you guys just fail to have a notion of how much time is million and billions of years. antother things evolutions made human sucks at - understanding big numbers. over a few hundred it all looks the same to us

kek

Just as I would expect from a leaf!

Why ever try to argue something when you can just shitpost?

That analogy is interesting because it not only requires someone to set up the monkeys and typewriters, but also to make sure the monkeys are typing.

In other words, the system that is used to randomly generate information must itself be set up by an intelligence.

Check out the Altenberg 16 you angsty teen

creation.com/review-altenberg-16

The existence of modal necessity implies a false equivocation between epistemic and metaphysical possibility. The only metaphysically possible world is the actual world. Any possible worlds that aren't the actual world must be epistemically possible worlds. Nothing can necessarily exist in epistemically possible worlds because anything can be conceived of as non-existent in an epistemically possible world.
To claim something is necessary is to claim it is impossible to concieve of that thing as non-existent. To claim something is possibly necessary is to claim it is metaphysically possible it is impossible to concieve of that thing as non-existent. It seems some philosophers might think things like abstract objects are necessary because they confuse conceiving of a possible world and perceiving it, or being in it. However, anything can be conceived of, including a possible world in which the laws of logic are different; it just can't be experienced, except maybe by delusional liberals and atheists.

Anyway, the point is there's no such thing as modal necessity.

Let only your faith guide you and let not any obstruction slow your journey along the path to salvation