Dude where can I find a radical ring wing militia to join? Google gives me nothing. I'm in Virginia

Dude where can I find a radical ring wing militia to join? Google gives me nothing. I'm in Virginia.

Anyone joined one? Would they accept someone with these attributes?:
pros:
>believe in the cause
>fit
>smart in technical situations
cons:
>autism
>dumb in social situations
>have to pee every 20 minutes
>asthma
>no sense of humor

Other urls found in this thread:

ncscooper.com/armed-patriots-raid-suspected-terrorist-training-camp-in-virginia/
youtube.com/watch?v=M37z1MBvT7k
youtube.com/watch?v=s9cL3OcjwM0
fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/467613/2054130
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ThXLJP1qG1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump would like to know too

>I'm in Virginia.
Ask your fucking neighbor im sure he is already in won you hillbilly fuck

Cool check this out:
ncscooper.com/armed-patriots-raid-suspected-terrorist-training-camp-in-virginia/

Dude there is an Islamic Terrorist training camp in Virginia filled with Muslim men of military age. This is news to me. A fucking disaster!

It's right over thataway, Mr FBI agent, sir.

Well you see that is the thing I'm worried about. Because I have no friends and no connection and behave unusually due to my autism I feel that convincing any militia to let me join will be very difficult. Their loss.

Damn , I'd hire you in a heartbeat with Cv like that :) .. peeing is fun .. good luck in your right wing group finding thing! .. this is why white people conqured the world ,We group well! Even if we pee alot

Why dont you start one?

Upon further inspection this appears to be a HoneyPot.
It mentions how radicalized this militia is, then says "to contact this militia call this number lol"

Dude it's probably a number straight to the FBI

Ah OP peeing a lot is a sign of diabetes! Get checked

State Militias, they still exist.

Ask around at local Vfws and clubs, but you should have something substantial to bring to the table

>ring wing
>ring

what are you, a Chink?

>already in won
And just like that, user outed himself as a drooling retard.
In doing so he kindly, if unintentionally, informed all his fellow anons that all future posts from his ID would be of little value to the conversation at hand and could safely be ignored

youtube.com/watch?v=M37z1MBvT7k

SHIT. This Muslim terrorist training center in VA is real and a very big deal! I had no idea!

Don't join a militia. You're just asking to get raided by a federal agency. Become a member of a competitive shooting team inside. You're going to meet likeminded people, train with them regularly, and they'll have your back if shit goes down anyway.

Once you join, remember the golden rule: Whoever suggests attacking or bombing some government agency, yeah, that's the Fed..

They will never encourage lone wolf asassinations with a deer rifle... make of that what you will.

I'm apart of a certain secret society that I don't believe I gotta mention it's name

oh shit wuddup FBI? nice honey pot you got here, guess you're just itching to use those FBI SSG agents that you have all over NOVA since you got more funding

Cmon he's good in technical situation!
He's not gonna need to out spell the enemy,
He's master tech guy! ...I can see us now il be in fire fight with enemy while OP is hacking to open door ! Bingo he screams where in! i throw granade and we both dash inside as the door shuts behind us! Phew that was close call.
Now what's in this place

youtube.com/watch?v=s9cL3OcjwM0

>radical right wing

user no one ever say's this unless you're an agent or a normie pls learn the culture before you bait

Yeah I hear a lot of Militias are controlled by the Fed as a honeypot. I need to know the one I join is legit and not a puppet.

The problem is the LEGIT ones don't advertise and aren't known of. So any Militia that is well known is probably Fed controlled.

>Virginia
CIA pls go

I'm not CIA but the closer to Langley the better for...reasons

>Because I have no friends and no connection and behave unusually due to my autism I feel that convincing any militia to let me join will be very difficult. Their loss

The FBI brings SSG agents from out of state to so that they won't get spotted and outted when doing survillance you sound like on, or at least this whole thread is a bait and you're trying to set someone up.

FBI go to TRS forums (legit white nationalist that want to start goose stepping jews into ovens) if you want to go after real radical right wing skinheads

WV Miltia is legit, but you gotta go live innawoods. But you sound like a spaz, so the Virginia Defense Force is probably more up your alley.

fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/467613/2054130

At last you American fags get to join groups like this , only groups in the uk with outdoor activities are the girl guides ! Ummmm know I think of it ummm brb got to find me a number!

>for... reasons
Agent, this is actually fucking shameful
Delete this thread and make a better one, because this is pretty fucking pathetic

Join the KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Do you think either of these Militias are Fed controlled honeypots?

Just get into shooting at ranges and maybe look into the Sons of Confederate Veterans if you're a red-blooded son of the South (if not fuck off).

>Sons of Confederate Veterans
That's a promising name right there

Just join one and see what happens, if they try to bait you into doing anything illegal then leave, but I don't see the point in join a milltia at all. It's not illegal to join a FBI honey pot one but in virginia they keep an active updated list of milltias that will get you put on a fusion center watch list. Just don't join one in general if you don't want the FBI finger fucking your privacy

>cmon guys im like totally great, i believe and im really fit and im smart too, its just that im a fucking retard and completely useless too

just go be an airsoft LARPer like the rest of your kind you stupid fuck

lolol, no

Are these guys legit or a honeypot?
youtube.com/watch?v=ThXLJP1qG1s

Clint Eastwood is a member. I'm not, but my grandad is.

You have to prove through records you're related to a veteran, though, which shouldn't be hard if you are an actual southerner. Truth be told, I have no idea what they do.

I'm looking to join and extremist group at this point I'm bored as fuck and I just want to get some lulz off of other people's psychopathy as I pretend to be one of them just to watch the fire burn brighter

I just want to watch the world burn is that so bad?